Where do I find my threads?

Discussion in 'Forum Management and Operation' started by Flyfree, Sep 27, 2011.

1. Flyfree

Flyfree New Member

Am really new to this and have no idea where to find the previous thread i posted help please :))

2. nannygoat

nannygoat Gold Member

Hi ff, if your threads were advertising or against the forum code of conduct they may have been deleted.

You could try sending a private message to Admin or the Mods to find out.

welcome to stockies.

3. Flyfree

Flyfree New Member

Threads

Nothing like that just want to find the questions I've asked on threads and don't know where to find them?Help very slow learner :)

4. katharlley

katharlley Active Member

sorry i cant help but i would really like to know the answer too! *#)

5. magic_impact

magic_impact Well-known Member

You can't search for your own or any other thread by the person who posted it. There used to be a way to do this but it was disabled... not sure why...

To find them manually, the only way is to use the google custom search box - it is under the main stockyard banner at the top of each page. You can search for your username or some text that you remember typing into your thread.

If you are interested in a thread or want to "track it" you can subscribe to the thread (in thread tools) once it has been posted. you can get options to have an instant email notification when someone posts in it, or you can just find the thread easily as it comes up in a list of subscribed threads in your user CP.

Hope that helped :)

6. Flyfree

Flyfree New Member

Thanks so much

7. Murray

Murray Well-known Member Staff Member

<User CP> <List Subscriptions>

cheers...admin