Whats Planned For The Day?

Discussion in 'Open Discussions' started by Tic Tac, Oct 5, 2008.

1. Tic Tac

Tic Tac Well-known Member

Hello everyone,

I don't just playing with my horse and sitting on the computer on Stockyard LOL :) .

What have you got planned for the day??
    :)

2. Razzie

Razzie Well-known Member

Get ready to go back to work tomorrow, wish holidays were longer!!

3. hutchi

hutchi Well-known Member

Study #( How fun...

4. samm

samm Gold Member

Heading up to the Jarrahdale log chop :)

5. Remaani

Remaani Guest

OH & kids gone out the play golf so a lazy day at home me thinks.

Nothing planned at all. :)*

6. Tic Tac

Sounds fun and some of them don't sound like fun LOL :)

7. Dizzy_8

Dizzy_8 Well-known Member

uhm soon to go out to the farm, take pinky out and give her a carrot and MUCH MUCH needed brush, clean hooves.

change their water.

get jet out, give him MUCH needed brush, give him quick lunge, then saddle him up, walk, trot, canter in lungeing ring then take him out for a ride on the farm, maybe.

8. Tic Tac

Sounds Like Fun Kayla Lol :):)))

9. Spider n Toby

Spider n Toby Gold Member

Hopefully Bubblez is coming out this arvo to see Mr Zeph.

Umm got people over for dinner - Other then that not much!

10. Tic Tac

Sounds like fun**)

11. odway

odway Guest

Study, then dog walking/training with friend, then study again. Such a fantastic day might drop into stables to say hello to the ponies :)

12. CRH

CRH Well-known Member

Setting up for a camp out at my friends place tonight then going to it lolz*#)
    Also mucking around with my horses.
    CRH

13. Arnie

Arnie Gold Member

Been playing with King all morning and cleaning up the property.
    Right now I'm feeding Tyler then back to playing with King the come visit you guys :D.

14. Wendycam1

Wendycam1 Well-known Member

Made some apple,raisin and allbran muffins, vaccumed the car, cleaned the house, weekly washing, had lunch, invited some friends over for dinner and soon off to wash, brush and love Spag. He's broken atm so I can't ride and I'm bored out of my brain.

Can't wait to get out in that sunshine this arvo....

15. dirtbug

dirtbug Gold Member

was doing stuff in the backyard, cleaning stables,work horse, take miss for a ride with rodger, building new yard, planting citrus trees but then my finger got into a argument between and shovel and a pine pole so one trip later to casualty and back and im doing nothing...

:( :( :(

16. Sweet Euphoria

Sweet Euphoria Well-known Member

Just watched a movie in front of the fire....its freezing here!! Ummm trying to organise a farrier to come and look at my horsies sore foot for tomorrow. Going up to see horsie a little later:)

17. KC Quarter Horses

KC Quarter Horses Gold Member

Well as we have at last got sawdust to go on the rubber in the stables I have spent the weekend just playing around with my horses in the stables.

My OH set up the hot water system in the wash bay, so numerous of my horses got washed, groomed, feet cleaned, hoof sealed etc.
    Cleaned the stables, feed shed, tack room

In fact I had a really enjoyable weekend just spending time, listening to music, grooming horses :)

After a really stressful week, it was just nice to pamper them a bit :)

Now when I walk into the paddock they all say PICK ME lol.

They are so cool ....I have a really good massage head on hose in the wash bay, so they get a nice warm water spa treatment LOL ..... shampoo, conditioner :) When they are dry I use a massager type brush, then a softer one ....they love it. Mind you my arms are sore now :)

Basically I have been pampering the old girls & the 3 yr olds.
    I reckon they feel like we would if we had a spa treatment, hair do & a new outfit LOL I love to watch them head out into the paddock after a bit of pampering ....they just float across the ground :) .....makes me feel good :)