What to do...?

Discussion in 'Horse Riding' started by Shandeh, Dec 29, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Excelsior Centerpiece

Excelsior Centerpiece Well-known Member

all of her threads end up as a joke...

2. ArBeeBar

ArBeeBar Active Member

#( I wasn't going to reply, but I'm bored lol! I've read right thought this post and find it utterly disheartening.

Shandeh, when you put your abilities on a higher pedestal than you actually are (and goes for life in general), you have so much further to fall.

Have a look at the best riders and trainers you know, they usually underestimate themselves alot. Usually the cocky ones are the ones who are better than they think < and it's usually these ones people can't stand!

On a different note: Maybe it's time to sit back and assess life. My jaw dropped when you posted you are basically rationing out your own food ';'. What if you have a vet bill? (now only mentioning this as it's based on what you have posted). Times are tough, stock feed is going to be harder to source and more expensive. I'm not having a personal attack at you, but please, sometimes in life we just have to re-assess where we are at.

Also, just remember when we ask for HELP or OPINIONS we subject ourselves to a variety of angles. If I were you I would sit back and read each different post for what they are - a different perspective.

3. Arnie

Arnie Gold Member

I have so much to say but once you read this thread and seen it said all ways possible and not acknowledged you know it's not worth it.

I honestly would ban my daughter online if she continued like this and buy her all the lessons in the world.

4. PetaBizz

PetaBizz Well-known Member

Gaia, I am mortified by Shandeh's lack of respect towards you and her mothers 'suger coating' of the whole thing!

I guess you can sleep tight, knowing you have done nothing wrong here. I am thinking of you right now.. I bet your heart breaks reading this #(

5. Jes_bm

Jes_bm Active Member

Wish my horse was as hard to ride as yours Shandeh, If a bit of a difficult trot is all the problams you have with your horse your soooo lucky.

Also standies can compeate, a freind of mine has a 15.1 ex racer that is compeating at 1.15m showjumping and winning so stop feeling sorry for yourself and get on with it!

Happy New Year all :eek:

6. mod 7

mod 7 Moderator

Ok, looks like this thread has run its course.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.