what should i do about insurance?

Discussion in 'Horse and Rider Insurance' started by abararka, Oct 5, 2008.

  1. abararka

    abararka Well-known Member

    i've just started training peoples horses. so i wanted to know a few things-
    -if i'm training at their property what type of insurance do i need?
    -if their horse comes to my property, what type of insurance do i need?
    -how much will a disclaimer form cover if something goes wrong when the training is on my property?

    i don't do any ridden training it is all just groundwork horsemanship, so i'm not sure if that makes a difference.

    i'm not sure if i need both a disclaimer form and insurance or just insurance or just a disclamier form.

  2. Shmoo

    Shmoo Well-known Member

    I have answered in a previous insurance Post, and I would give you the same info.
    You need IMO at least $10mil cover via Lloydes of London (AON Risk services is the broker) and you need third party liability.
    Once you describe to the broker your intent, they will give you a quote. Be prepared to faint:eek:):)*

    Also IMO you will need a disclaimer form too of which you will need to send a copy to the broker.
  3. abararka

    abararka Well-known Member

    HAHAHAHAHAHAH!! **charlie falls on the floor**

    thankyou for your help schmoo ;)

Share This Page