What do you think? *Boobie and Belly pics*

Discussion in 'Breeding Horses' started by Lakota, Oct 1, 2008.

1. Lakota

Lakota Well-known Member

LOL Deschuur, it seems I was spoilt with my last mare, who waxed up the same night that she foaled!

ROFL you guys make me laugh :D *#) You are right, she is likely to have it on the stormiest night possible! Thanks for your well wishes.

2. minimad

minimad Well-known Member

LMAO Lakota anytime..**) .i,m gunna be a mega grand nanna before this one arrives mate ROFPMSL....:(

3. Reigate

Reigate Well-known Member

Geeze, 27 pages and we are STILL waiting..........

Are we there yet?? Are we there yet??? How much longer??? Mummmmmmmmm Remmani is pinching me............. I dont wanna sit next to her anymore.........

4. Dollar

Dollar Well-known Member

Good luck for tonight, i won't get to check tomorrow as i'm off to the SHC HOTY, so if she does have him/her tonight i'll be thinking of you. I'll try and check when i get home, which will no doubt be late. Unless you want to text me if you have news, my mobile number is on my website.

Best of luck.

5. Remaani

Remaani Guest

PMSL!!!! **)

Lol Lakota she's not over due is she? Wait till you have a mare thats over due, then you'll know all about (the lack of) patience, lol.

I think you'll get a Pali filly, with white markings. :))

6. minimad

okay Lakota anything this morning mate..????? had to get up early and check..**)

7. Lakota

Lakota Well-known Member

Nope, nothing yet minimad #(
    She still has lots of wax though.

Ohhhh Remaani, I like the sound of that!
    Thanks Dollar, good luck today :)

Last edited: Oct 25, 2008
  8. minimad

okay this is the 5.16 pm check in...anything happening Lakota.?????;)

9. Yarrabah Quarter Horses

Yarrabah Quarter Horses Well-known Member

Just checking in and I am glad she hasn't foaled yet. I personally would like her to go another week, I know Lakota shakes her fist at Zoo *#) but she can foal quite safely now but I do hope you get an IGg test done on the foal. Good luck

I am glad I didn't have to eat my words**)

Cheers

Sue

10. minimad

HMMMMM Hi ya flick flick...i think she,s making us wait again...naughty girl...**)

11. bawtry

bawtry Well-known Member

Ok... when are we moving in with lasso ropes??!?!!! *#) *#) *#)

12. minimad

LMAO Bawtry very very soon i think before Lakota goes*#)

13. Lakota

Lakota Well-known Member

She is very agitated tonight, kicking at her belly and pawing the ground. She is not happy at all. She has dropped off even further over her rump (I didn't think we could get any floppier :D) and her teats are very full.
    I think we are getting very close (although I have said that before), possibly tonight! **)

14. minimad

geez lets hope so for your sake Lakota...if she,s pawing the ground and agitated could be real soon ...keep us posted ...**)

15. deschuur

deschuur Gold Member

Oooh kicking at her belly, sounds like she is a tad uncomfy - I shall keep looking in on this thread as I think that she may very well deliver this much awaited baby:D

16. minimad

keep a watch for me to deschuur LOL...i,m off to bed soon ..i,m pooped ..will check in tomorrow morning...sorry to knick off on you Lakota i must be coming down with a bug..feel terrible or maybe it,s sympathy pregnancy pains for your girl..LMAO....been watching this thread for sooooooo long ...it must be sympathy pains...;)

17. Lakota

Lakota Well-known Member

Hope your feeling better soon minimad :)
    Haven't done my nightly check yet - but will report back when I do.

18. Darume

Darume Well-known Member

I have been watching this thread for what seem slike FOREVER...lol.. I just wanted to say good luck with the foaling.. Hope all goes well for you..

Any news from the nightly check yet??

Last edited: Oct 25, 2008
  19. Lakota

Lakota Well-known Member

Thanks Darume!
    Looks like she is in labour!!! Further updates soon :)*

20. Lakota

Lakota Well-known Member

Well no foal yet, but she is certainly acting weird. She is very uncomfortable, often appearing as though she is having contractions (throwing the head up and ears back). She is also lifting her back leg, and yawning constantly. Her flanks are very sunken, and her belly shape looks completely different.

I have been up for a while watching her - she was doing all these things for about 30mins, before going off and eating. Surely we cant be too far away?