What do you think? *Boobie and Belly pics*

Discussion in 'Breeding Horses' started by Lakota, Oct 1, 2008.

1. minimad

minimad Well-known Member

Is there still no reply from Lakota..oh boy this is not good...does anybody live close so they can go check on her ...i sure hope nothing bad has happened .:(

2. samm

samm Gold Member

Yeah I'm wondering the same minimad.

3. minimad

i,m really worried as she,s always on and keeping us up to speed on the girl...and no Lakota today at all spells TROUBLE ...and i sure hope that nothings gone wrong for her and the mares sake...please tell us all is well mate .:)

4. Lakota

Lakota Well-known Member

I am SOOOOO sorry!! *Begs her stockies friends for forgiveness*
    I was up most of the night foal watching, and so I slept through my alarm. I had to rush off without giving an update, and was away from a computer all day. I knew you would be worried, I am soooooo sorry #(
    No foal yet, but she was acting very strange last night, and looks close.

Thank you so much for your concern, I am touched. I promise I wont do it again.

I feel terrible for getting you all worried....

5. samm

samm Gold Member

Phew ...glad everything is ok Lakota.
    Best of luck and hope it's tonight for you :)

6. minimad

GEEZ don,t be sorry LOL..were just so glad you and the girl are okay...PHEWWWWWW...thanks for putting all our minds at ease...so how is she this sfternoon..????**)

7. horseychic

horseychic Well-known Member

You know she will prob foal tonight just cause it is crappy weather and your very tired just as payback.

8. Lakota

Lakota Well-known Member

Haven't been out this arvo yet, just got home and rushed to the computer LOL Am off to check her soon :)

9. minimad

LMAO yep she just might ...and Congrats Horseychic on your wins at the MHAA show with Cody...been waiting for you to post so i could congratulate you...**)

10. horseychic

horseychic Well-known Member

thanks minimad, i lost your email so posted on here hoping you would see it. I love that boy even better when he is no longer a colt he thinks i am a mare, oh thinks it is funny i dont.:p

11. citygirl

citygirl Gold Member

gosh whats going on here ?? lol no foal yet ??

come on Lakota's mare ! :D

hey you could always take her out for a ride ! or just bring out the saddle and show her ! he hehe

fingers are still crossed
    :))
    Lee

12. bawtry

bawtry Well-known Member

Good luck Lakota!!! Keep us updated!!

13. minimad

awww shucks he loves you ...LOL and yes he,ll make a magnificent gelding and i,ll bet your O/H has a good laugh so does mine when Spunk ...cody,s brother try,s to get a bit fresh as well...LMAO...just boys being boys ...:p

14. Lakota

Lakota Well-known Member

No big changes tonight. She has ALOT of wax, more than she has ever had before. It is a pale yellow colour. She is still dripping quite alot of milk, but besides that she seems fine.
    I am so tired - I really wish she would just have it!

15. minimad

OH Lakota i feel for you mate...you poor thing and yes it does get to that point ...and the yellowy wax is a good sign that she,s close...were expecting thunderstorms this arvo and tonight so she,ll go for sure when it,s at it,s worst ..wet ...windy ..cold and thunder...you watch..**) i,m hearing thunder here now...

16. Delrae

Delrae Gold Member

I am sure she will have it tonight for you Lakota... think positive, its gotta be a filly... being a stubborn little minx :D

17. minimad

LMAO Delrae...a filly NAHHHHHH it,s a big red bloke ..has to be because Lakota is going through hell and only blokes can do that to you.ROFPMSL...:p

18. Delrae

Delrae Gold Member

now come on MM... you have met my daughters :D :D :D
    baby girls, they do it in their time PMSL...

19. minimad

HMMMMM very very true..i must admit i can,t argue that one PMSL...*#)

20. deschuur

deschuur Gold Member

I just logged in today and was hoping I would log in to read about a gorgeou little foal lol.

Lakota welcome to foaling season, exhaustion is part of the deal:p

Will wait paitently lol