What do you think? *Boobie and Belly pics*

Discussion in 'Breeding Horses' started by Lakota, Oct 1, 2008.

1. Lakota

Lakota Well-known Member

Will she hold on to November?
    Here is Millie, my beautiful maiden mare. She ia due on the 15th of November to Dollars stunning Fairlight Acres Riverdance.
    She has been bagged up for a couple of weeks now, and is just starting to loosen off around the tailhead. The pics dont show how fat this girl really is!

I would imagine she would go early. I just hope not to early. What do you guys reckon? :)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 1, 2008
  2. citygirl

citygirl Gold Member

gosh thats 6 weeks away !...fingers crossed she'll hold off for at least another 4 weeks for you.

best of luck

Cheers
    Lee

3. miss_skoobz

miss_skoobz Well-known Member

aww I hope she holds off too! Shes a pretty mare :)*

4. minimad

minimad Well-known Member

nah flick i don,t think so ..i reckon maybe she,ll hold another 2 weeks maximum...what a gorgeous mare...best of luck ..keep us posted...:D

5. Lakota

Lakota Well-known Member

Thanks for your comments guys :)
    Will definately keep you posted. Will update with pics in 3-4 days time (lucky I am snap happy! :D )

6. Lakota

Lakota Well-known Member

Haha thanks Flicka :)
    I am very excited, feels like I have been waiting for years! Am quite happy for her to hold off for at least the next 3/4 weeks though!!

7. minimad

DITTO to what flick says..you,ll be fine..she,ll be fine and were all here with you...and flicka leave my poor grumpy spotty mares little boobs alone...LMAO...

8. Sassy

Sassy Gold Member

Reckon she has a good 4wks + left t go :)

Keep us posted tho! she might suprise you with no warning signs lol

9. Lakota

Lakota Well-known Member

Hope your right Sassy!
    Thanks for the support guys, really appreciate it :)

10. Lakota

Lakota Well-known Member

Ok, here is the updated pics of the girl.
    She has completely changed shape!! Argg, hasn't she read the text book?! She still has a little over 5 weeks left until her due date. Please tell me she will at least hold on another two weeks!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

11. deschuur

deschuur Gold Member

Gee she has changed shape from the first pics. Has she started waxing?

I think she may hold for a week but not sure of the two weeks. You can never tell with mares though, some have been known to bag up early and some don't even bag up till due date.

Fingers crossed she will cross her legs for you and hold on:)

12. Imperial

Imperial Well-known Member

OH just walked by when i got to the booby shot.

-strange scilence- ...then he says..."what ever floats your boat".

13. Lakota

Lakota Well-known Member

LOL Imperial! I always wonder what people driving past think when they see me bending down to take pics of my horses boobies! :p

Nope she hasn't started waxing yet deschuur, then I would really start to worry. If she goes in a week the foal will be premmie, what are your experiences with foals this early? I have never had a premmie foal before.

14. samm

samm Gold Member

Foals born 2 weeks early or 2 weeks past a "due date" are considered within a normal foaling period.Unless the foal is sick when born or showing signs of distress or abnormal behaviour then I wouldn't worry.

Good luck.

15. minimad

hey lakota...boy she,s altered big time...and i reckon your maybe a week or so away ..don,t worry she,ll be fine and so will you.LMAO...it,s really stressfull at the moment but your mare is a credit to you...she,s glowing and carrying the perfect amount of weight...best of luck and keep us all updated ..:D

16. Yarrabah Quarter Horses

Yarrabah Quarter Horses Well-known Member

She looks very well Lakota but i wouldn't be in a panic for a little yet I would say approx another 3 weeks to go**)

Cheers

Sue

17. Lakota

Lakota Well-known Member

Thanks Sue, I hope so!
    Thanks Samm and minimad, I am a worrier by nature so I just cant help myself! Your support is greatly appreciated :)

18. minimad

we.ll be here with you the whole way Lakota...thats what the stockies mob do...and i,m wishing you a beautifull healthy baby....will be watching this thread bigtime...:))

19. Lakota

Lakota Well-known Member

Thats why I love Stockies so much **)

20. Lakota

Lakota Well-known Member

She was much the same this arvo, a few more milk spots, and some small white discharge. She is very fed up and completely over it, poor girl. This is the smoochiest she has ever been! The flies are annoying her too, bloody creatures.