Warren Agricultural - Results!

Discussion in 'Horse Showing and Events' started by celestialdancer, Mar 19, 2011.

1. Yarrabah Quarter Horses

Yarrabah Quarter Horses Well-known Member

Totally agree**)

I thought pony club was for children to have fun not Ag Shows, define Agricultural shows by google

An agricultural show is a public event showcasing the equipment, animals, sports and recreation associated with agriculture and animal husbandry. The largest comprise a livestock show (a judged event or display in which breeding stock is exhibited), a trade fair, competitions, and entertainment

Would love to see some more results though:D

Regards

Sue

2. jlnew

jlnew Well-known Member

spud certainly is a quality horse, his young owner spend 3 hours prepping him on th friday night, and was worried his plaits wouldnt be good enough. his owner does it all herself, she is a fantastic girl, and im very proud to have her as one of our friends. to win sos she was up against her mum, so she is even more impressed with her win. :))

also, ag shows not for kids to have fun? without our kids there on saturday, th numbers would have been very dissapointing, its our kids that support th local show.

3. Janet Winter

Janet Winter Guest

Spud as in thee Spud :)

4. beks

beks Well-known Member

CAV quoted:
    Practise at home. If you want to use as a show as 'practise' well that is not my problem nor is it my problem if its your first show or if your horse went through a fence the day before.

GOTTA HOPE NO ONES HORSE WENT THROUGH A FENCE THE DAY BEFORE!!!!!

5. Cav

Cav Gold Member

Its happened before, many times where a competitor has competed with a horse that has injured itself the day before or on the way to the show. Then they tell us judges all about it expecting us to take that into consideration.

6. CCDC

CCDC Well-known Member

Sure is Moneeka's spud Janet.

7. citygirl

citygirl Gold Member

I think Un-rego'd horse / ponies should be aloud in the SOS line-up - if they are in the SHow Program. **) But I was told that Ag. Shows are ment to follow the Royal Rules & regs- so then there shouldnt be Un-rego'd horses/ Ponies at Ag. Shows. ';':confused:

Soopy- I'm taking a youngster out to Harvey as a training day *#)

Cheers
    Lee

8. wattle6180

wattle6180 Gold Member

:eek: My Alice is Unreg and is certainly not rubbish lol. She's been out 3 times for a Supreme at one show against much more mature horses, and a Champion at another show. It's nothing to do with her conformation, temperament and overall show presentation, that the Stud where she was bred failed to do the relevant paperwork :mad:
    I could get her reg'd something, but am not going to as she is really only being developed as a future kid's pony and *hopefully* official hack. Pedigree is not required for these....but at least I do know if ppl ask :)

I don't think Unreg'd should be up for SOS tho....there's not much point and it's a bit disrespectful for all those with the paperwork in place to further breed. If you followed this train of thought tho...Supreme Show Hunters and Show Ponies shouldn't be up for SOS either....unless they are reg'd animals ';'

9. Big Bay Booga

Big Bay Booga Well-known Member

Ummmm any results for the official hacking and hunters? Also what were the numbers like in these classes?

10. karleee

karleee New Member

Thanks cav for judging me and spud...and thanks for the SoS :)

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 26, 2011
  11. karleee

karleee New Member

Well,he used to be hers :p

12. mysticmoondancer04

mysticmoondancer04 Well-known Member

Would love to see a pic of Spud :) I remmeber him from when Moneeka owned him and I also sponsored the SOS ridden

13. karleee

karleee New Member

here you go!
    [​IMG]

14. mysticmoondancer04

mysticmoondancer04 Well-known Member

Congratulations **) lovely horse

15. karleee

karleee New Member

thankyou mysticmoondancer04 :)