Warren Agricultural - Results!

Discussion in 'Horse Showing and Events' started by celestialdancer, Mar 19, 2011.

1. celestialdancer

celestialdancer Gold Member

Thank-you firstly for a fantastic show, and apart from being a little bit on the rosy side from that damned sun, I thoroughly enjoyed my morning :)

Gracie was entered into the AORB/APSB, but the class was split, which meant that she was on her own in the APSB class, but got some fantastic comments from the Judge which was great :)

1st - Best Presented.
    1st - Mare/Filly.
    Champion Mare/Filly.
    Supreme APSB.

Will upload photos in a moment, just have to go and give the boys some lunch and fill up the water troughs.

Any other results? :D

Ps. Nice to meet you CCF, Jlnew, Sharon, Channy's new owner.. and probably more but I can't think, haha.

2. celestialdancer

Okay, photos :)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

<3
    [​IMG]

3. Pink Sapphire

Pink Sapphire Well-known Member

Congrats Celestialdancer your girl is a cutie :)*

Bella was a good girl today apart from being a bit fidgety (not unusual for her lol) was unplaced in her mini pony class, there was a great turnout of fillies (gorgeous ones too!!)

1st Buckskin Filly (only one)
    Champion Buckskin Mare/Filly
    Supreme Buckskin
    2nd AORB Filly
    Reserve Champion AORB Mare/Filly

Had a lovely day thankyou to Peta and the other organisers, helpers and the lovely judge.

My daughter Piper having a sit on her (MY!!) pony lol
    [​IMG]

4. wattle6180

wattle6180 Gold Member

Many congrats to all the Stockies who showed today. Some fabulous results **) HUGE congrats to Harry :D Hope we see you Sunday Harry :D

5. jlnew

jlnew Well-known Member

our little man came home with reserve champion gelding mini pony. our stockhorse did well too.

Aussie Acres Chester
    mini pony
    3rd best presented
    1st gelding 3 yrs and under
    reserve champion gelding

Koonawarra Fighter Pilot
    equal 2nd best presented
    3rd gelding
    1st best presented PC mount
    3rd gelding.

great day, thanks to peta nd everyone else!!!

oh, supreme of supreme (ridden) was our very special friend
    Temacula Spudwalker. (his owner is my daughters best mate)
    she had to compete against her mother to win! lol. well done to her.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 21, 2011
  6. mysticmoondancer04

mysticmoondancer04 Well-known Member

Had a great day at Manjimup Show, was fantastic to drive 5 mins to a show instead of 3 + hours LOL Huge congrats to everyone on their fantastic results and thank you to Peta for running it and doing a fantastic job **) Thanks to the organisers and judges and the sponsors. Was great to catch up with everyone again.
    Was fantastic to get good comments on both boys from the judges. It was my little cremello's first show back from injury nearly 12 months ago and he still has a bit to go but was very happy with how he went.

Windsong Silver Spangles
    Australian Pony
    1st BP
    1st Colt 3 Years and Under
    Champion Colt/Stallion
    SUPREME AUSTRALIAN PONY

CBCHS
    3rd BP
    Champion Colt/Stallion

PINTO
    Champion Colt/Stallion

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Jamaica Park Bound for Glory
    PART ARABIAN
    3rd BP
    2nd Colt 3 Years and Under
    Reserve Champion Colt/Stallion

AUSTRALIAN PONY
    2nd BP
    2nd Colt 3 Years and Under

AORB (Cremello)
    1st BP

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. KC Quarter Horses

KC Quarter Horses Gold Member

Thanks Wattle I will try :)

Thanks Pinto 1980, Emma 16 and friend ( not sure if you are a SY member) for your company and assistance today. As you could probably tell I am a complete novice when it comes to showing and only took Harry along as an outing and to support the show.

I was extremely happy with him and he was a little super star. To be weaned less than a week ago, have a rug on him for a few days, get a bit primped up, first time on a float, and first time out....he was awesome. Took everything in his stride, was so well behaved, did everything I asked and even won supreme paint against a very nice horse. I honestly did not think he stood a chance but the judge said she couldnt go past his straight legs, movement and nature.

I was really impressed with the judge because she explained everything.....which is great for people like me who dont really show. Saw lots of lovely horses .....and fell in love with a few mini's LOL [​IMG]

Thanks also to Cosy Creek Farms for organising the show.....you did a super job. [​IMG]

image[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 20, 2011
  8. CDA

CDA Well-known Member

Some very nice horses - and the people were great fun!
    A pleasure to judge.
    Well Done everyone on an enjoyable day!

9. carla

carla Well-known Member

well first thank you to the organisers of the show. it was a good turnout.
    I took my Friesian Warmblood/pinto. he was great. his results

Friesian Warmblood
    1st best presented
    1st gelding
    champion gelding
    Supreme FW

pinto
    1st best presented
    1st gelding under 3yr
    reserve gelding

SUPREME OF SUPREME HORSE!!!!!!!!

So happy about this. Some nice horses out there today. thanks to the judges very nice comments on him. Thanks to Katrina for the garland it looks great.
    Sorry, on my own today so no photos. but if anyone got one of him please go ahead and post.

10. Arnie

Arnie Gold Member

Congratulations everyone on your results! :D

11. Emma16

Emma16 Well-known Member

Well, I am finally home, showered and sitting down for 5 mins...

First I have to say a massive THANKYOU to our lift, and to KC Quarter Horses!!!!! Had a great weekend, and was nice to meet you all!

Moon was an absolute star all weekend except pooing in her tailbag over night and on the float this morn, so it got washed twice this morning...

Her results:

1st Best Presented Mini Pony,
    2nd Mini Pony Filly,
    Reserve Champion

1st Best Presented CBCHS
    1st CBCHS Filly,
    Reserve Champion

1st Pinto Filly,
    Reserve Champion

BTW KC, i am gonna steal the 2 pallies, and Harry :D

12. PINTO1980

PINTO1980 Gold Member

well done to every1 today the horses that were there were of very good quality,

Huge thankyou to KC for taking good care of us last nite.dinner was yummo.also huge thanks to my lift.u r a life saver...

ok results..STAR: 1st bp,1st mare,champ and supreme SH.,
    1st bp,1st mare,champ and sup CBCHS,
    3rd bp,1st mare,champ pinto,
    top 5 pony.
    Heaps of gr8 comments from both judges,so very happy today.

Hopfully sort some pics out later.

13. KC Quarter Horses

Just remembered its Yalambi SJ next weekend so will be in Marget River at that :)

14. ZaZa

ZaZa Guest

Huge Congrats Lou !!
    I hope someone got some photos of the special boy wearing his garland. Would love to see some :))

15. celestialdancer

Oh I met so many other horses/people then! Carla i saw your workout in your F/WB classes, and I was standing in front of your two boys most of the morning MMD! Have to say, Wobbles looked great and err, very energetic (;)) despite his past problems :) Congratulations!

16. mysticmoondancer04

mysticmoondancer04 Well-known Member

Thanks :) Yes wobbles certainly was very full of energy and VERY vocal lol, didnt like being away from his buddies very much lol

Well done on your results :)

17. cosycreekfarms

cosycreekfarms Active Member

Thanks everyone for supporting our show....generous Sponsors, fantastic Judges (and their Partners) wonderful people showing/riding their horses/ponies and lovely ponies/horses.
    I would like to personally thank you all and announce I am handing over the reins in 2012...so you will see me and mine IN the showring next year (not running around making all that noise hehehe)....
    Thanks so very very much for the past 3 years everyone xxx

18. citygirl

citygirl Gold Member

weldone- you had lovely weather for it too.

can you put up all the results please ?

Cheers
    Lee

19. KC Quarter Horses

CDA....you must have been the judge in my ring. There were a few novice showies there who were just there like me to support the show and have a bit of fun.

When standing around I spoke to lots of people and every one of them said how impressed they were with how you explained everything ....good and not so good and in such a lovely way.

I am sure you made it a pleasurable event for people because you took the time to explain your decisions. I cannot comment on the other judge but I expect it was the same :) So thank you :)

20. Antyk

Antyk Well-known Member

Tess (Tulip Van gelder) got 1st Friesian mare, supreme Friesian, and 1st Ridden Friesian, we had a great day and thanks to Peta for the show being so well organised.