Waroona show results & photos

Discussion in 'Horse Showing and Events' started by Cav, Oct 9, 2010.

1. PINTO1980

PINTO1980 Gold Member

There were mini pony classes(She won supreme in that)..and the only other rego i know the mare has is CBCHS but she missed that breed..So not sure wat she was in AOR for(but have seen it in all 3 once at another show)????

2. tammyprez

tammyprez Well-known Member

Does anyone have photos from the hack rings?

3. citygirl

citygirl Gold Member

Gosh I'm up ! "we" didnt get home until after the fire works last night.

Ok... first of all I'd like to thank all HALTER Competitors..

Thank you ! you & your Horse &/or Ponies where beautifully presented
    & a huge congratulations to the winners, place getters & anyone who had a good time .

Secondly our SPONSORS a huge thank you-with out you all there would be NO "goodies" for the lovely horse & ponies that won.

A SPECIAL THANK YOU to;-

*Jg. PHOTOGRAPHICS- James your a star !- gosh I wished you'd sat down more & put a hat on.

*Di from MIDUS GARLANDS- they were out-standing.

*BLUELINE STUD- Sponsorship & for doing the Halter Annoucing all day & her OH for the "running-around you did".

*KISMET PARK- Sponsorship & for bringing your ponies to the show- even thou your OH was very sick- I truly hope he recovers soon.

*Our Judges- Keith, Kiley & Deb for standing out in that sun

*Molly-Anne & Erica Stotter-for pencilling & bringing your Arabian Costumes down to the show
    &
    *Gretchen, Keeley & Party for the Costume display.

*Bek from Chatahn Estate for all your help before, at & after the show.

*COOLUP STOCKFEEREDS- for your kind Sponsorship of both Halter SOS rugs !
    &
    SADDLES PLUS- for the lovely Supreme Ridden rug.

Jem from SOLITAIRE STUD- for Sponsorship & my suply of Wild Turkey & Coke for when I got home :)

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

I'll take this opportunity to say- there are things that are out of my control- wizzy rides / sheep / parking attendents / parking / other ppls on the grounds that have a Negitive attitudes & thier horses / stock-wipes / donkeys / BALLOONS & Judges decisions you didnt agree with.

Thank you all
    Cheers
    Lee

Last edited: Oct 10, 2010
  4. beks

beks Well-known Member

WOOOHOOOO
    Well Id like to give a huge congrats and well done to Lee and the gang for doing a fab job at running this years Waroona Show, On YA!

Heres hoping your silly enough to do it all again next year.:))

Beks

5. Braveheart

Braveheart New Member

Thankyou citygirl and all those responsible for putting together a great show, we had a lovely time:)*

Thanks to the judges, and congrats to the winners.:)

HUGE thanks to KC and Skito for taking us all,and for the quality of care Bling recieves at Jakoma, he is a picture of health:), and to CCF for the browband and moral support:)
    Skito done a wonderful job on Bling's plaits and tail (which is being grown back in after a dreadful clipping job) and spent alot of time helping to get him ready on short notice, and also done a beautiful job of running him out for his classes.Bling loves her and she handles him perfectly.
    We are very pleased with his results as it was his first outing in WA, and he was taken along for the experience and a refresher after not being shown for some time. it was a good test of his temperament especially considering he is really feeling his manhood atm, and he behaved very well.:))
    [​IMG]

6. citygirl

citygirl Gold Member

sorry for being a bit brain-dead today..but is that Wyngara Bling in the pic ?

Cheers
    Lee

7. Braveheart

Braveheart New Member

Yep, thats him with Skito (Donna).:)

8. Its Party Time

Its Party Time Well-known Member

We had a good show took both the boys down Friday and just got home.
    Lots of stunning horses being shown. Thought the SOS Pony was magnificent and boy could it move!

Party won Champion Arab Gelding, Colt or Stallion any age and then went on to win Supreme Arabian! Thank you to Kelsarni Photographics for the Trophy and Garland!
    He won his Arab Ridden class and 3rd in another class.
    Keeley had fun in the Costume display with the other girls.

PP Forever Wicked came 2nd in his Arab Der U14.2 hhs class but as the junior Gelding won Champ we didn't get a chance for Reserve. Think the atmosphere was a bit much for the poor boy!

Thank you so much to Pixie and friends & Neryl for keeping an eye on the boys for us!

Was great to get some feedback from the halter judge on both boys.

Had a great time and thought it was a great show considering there were over 100 horses there!

Nice to catch up with lots of people and 'The Hamel Hilton's ' hospitality was brilliant as always:D Thanks Lee & Family xx Fireworks were Brilliant!

Thanks to all at Waroona Ag Society:)*

9. tammyprez

Chanel and I were in the car behind you guys when they were trying to sort out parking:D

10. Its Party Time

Its Party Time Well-known Member

LOL it was like musical floats wasn't it!*#)

11. citygirl

citygirl Gold Member

lol G. at least the spiders dont bite...much :p

‎*Found* G.B - {Green Bear}- was left at Ringside after the Waroona Halter show yearterday arvo, he's a loveable sort & is making himself right at home here. Keeley C. was going to rehome him for me- but due to School & study comitments her mother said no. If you can proove ownership GB can be collected from Waroona.

[​IMG]

cheers
    Lee

12. Ren

Ren Well-known Member

does anyone have the arab derivative results

13. tammyprez

Hahahah yepp!:D

**Bumping** any photos of the hack ring? I deleted some gorgous ones of George unfortunately:(

14. snoopydoo

snoopydoo Well-known Member

Champ galloway was Mira Makin Waves

Res champ showhunter was Currie Park Sasha

Champ hack was Bramley ???
    res was So Glamerous

I'll add the others as I remember them (I wrote down so many names the my brain has gone fuzzy now)

15. tammyprez

Res. champ galoway was Nala Fortune Teller(?)

16. snoopydoo

Thanks Tammyprez - i've just worked out who you were!! LOL i must have asked you for your name about a hundred times!!

I THINK it was Grandstables Chicago who was the champ showhunter???

17. Trendsetter

Trendsetter Active Member

i want large pony results :) if any one has can please tell

18. tammyprez

Were you the pencillor?!@)

19. misskel

misskel Well-known Member

Carla Patemans hack (Bramley Cartel I think) was champion and So Glamorous was reserve. ;)

20. snoopydoo

OOPS! I'll change it above so i don't confuse everyone!! :eek:

yes, I was the penciller Tammyprez