Waroona show results & photos

Discussion in 'Horse Showing and Events' started by Cav, Oct 9, 2010.

1. Cav

Cav Gold Member

I have heard there are lots of very nice horses there today...looking forward to hearing everyone's results and seeing lots of piccies!!

2. cant wait for results :D

3. KC Quarter Horses

KC Quarter Horses Gold Member

Fly won champion and then surpreme Welsh D. We were really happy with him as it was the first time he has ever been out and we just dragged him out the paddock. Might have to rug him now lol

Pulled Bling out the paddock too and he won reserve champion part welsh and champion RPSB colt 3 and under.

Happy with our first attempt at showing them

4. Cav

Cav Gold Member

I didnt go but my pony went and got Reserve Champ Welsh B Colt/Stallion/Gelding
    and Champion Dilute Colt/Stallion/Gelding. **)

5. Ozzies_Girl

Ozzies_Girl Well-known Member

Was this your boy KC?

[​IMG]

6. KC Quarter Horses

Well he isn't mine OG he belongs to Cozy Creek Farms but yes that is Fly. Skito and I went because we have been working with him and we didn't know how he would be his first time out. Also skito run him and Bling out. That's a niice photo OG ..... Did you get any of Bling ?

7. Ozzies_Girl

Ozzies_Girl Well-known Member

What does bling look like? Fly is stunning, he is the one that caught my eye all day long, I cannot believe thats his first time out, he's amazing! I have a few more photos of him in much bigger size and quality, I'll send them through once my internet speeds up again.

8. KC Quarter Horses

Bling is a black RPSB colt with 4 white stockings a star and snip. He had a pink and lime green brow band

9. odway

odway Guest

Oh fly is stunning! What height is he KC? and what's his breeding if you dont mind me asking?

10. stormie

stormie Well-known Member

some of the Standardbred results
    Adina Park Phedora Supreme and top 5

Congratulations Admiral and and her Mum

11. KC Quarter Horses

Fly is about 15.2hh Odway and if you have a look at my website under stallions at stud it will tell you all his breeding. As I do not own him I cannot remember the ins and outs of it. I just know I could watch him prance around the paddock all day LOL.

I know he came from over east as a youngster and has just been allowed to grow and mature on his owners farm. His first foal was born last year and he has a few more due this year. He is a lovely horse who now we now how good he is out will probably commence his ridden career. He is beautiful under saddle :)

12. KC Quarter Horses

Is Admiral the big black standbred ? .....if so he is a lovely horse :)

13. chanel

chanel Well-known Member

well first off a have to say it was a really nice show and well run.
    I took my galloway and from their it all went downhill. I went in the pony club rider and got called in 4th, and that was the only class i went in for the whole day. Charlie just lost it, there was a ride that went up and down and made chuffing noises and he couldnt handle it. I worked him up the top where the cart and horse people parked and he worked really nicely then went down back to the rings and he lost it again so that was of for the day..there was some really nice horses and well done to the winners!

14. tammyprez

tammyprez Well-known Member

Well i had a fantastic day. Towards the end George got a bit heavy on the hands but overall he was very well behaved for our first hack day together and our 2nd competition!

I got 2nd in PC rider and 1st in PC turnout. Then went on to 3rd in rider, 1st in S/Hunter, and a third and another few seconds after that!!

Here are my two favourites that mum took today..

Orrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr maybe not.. I just deleted some really really nice photos of George and I'm devestated#(

15. carla

carla Well-known Member

well i had a great day out with my pony.
    results for pinto
    1st gelding 3 and under pinto
    champion gelding
    then to my surprise SUPREME PINTO
    A BIG THANKS TO THE SPONSOR
    THE PINTO HORSE SOCIETY
    results friesian warmblood
    1st stallion/colt/gelding any age
    champion
    then top 5 SOS
    He turned two last week and i was so happy with his behaviour thats the main thing for me. great day.

Last edited: Oct 10, 2010
  16. Lokenzo

Lokenzo Gold Member

Anyone know who won Supreme AORB that I sponsored?

17. Trendsetter

Trendsetter Active Member

anyone know hacking results?

18. stormie

stormie Well-known Member

yep thats her

19. KC Quarter Horses

OK a few photos that CCF took of Bling and Fly

First Bling

image[​IMG]

image[​IMG]

image[​IMG]

and some of Fly

image[​IMG]

image[​IMG]

image[​IMG]

image[​IMG]

It was a good day....am a bit burnt though lol

20. Tallarook

Tallarook Well-known Member

It is a show i will never waste my time taking a ridden horse to again, it is just too much going on ringside and not worth the effort to stress my good horses out.

It is a shame, it is nice grounds, great programme and a lovely day out, if your not trying to do saddle classes. Oh and i wont even go there with the warm up area and the parking that sprawls out onto the main road............

Good luck to all competitors...............:)*