Waroona Breed Show

Discussion in 'Horse Showing and Events' started by cosycreekfarms, Oct 1, 2009.

1. zendor

zendor Well-known Member

just about to do that too.how old is your filly? hopefully will see you there**)

2. Jocko

Jocko Well-known Member

She is offically a year old but really only 10 months and can't wait to see your filly bet she has got long legs.

3. Remaani

Remaani Guest

Hahaha try having a cremello (so all pink skin!) with long white mane & tail & 2 socks! :D

I'm very upset my boy won't be going, so he's now on a mth or 2 spell, he certainly deserves it!
    Emma (Mystic Valley), best of luck with Pippy, you go! :))

4. Rambo

Rambo New Member

hey guys,

well im sure you are all still prepping but I have FINISHED the entries and all I can say is

WOW THERE ARE A LOT OF HORSES COMING!!! :D:)***):)):)*#)

woohooo!!!

smashing numbers for all the minis, welshies, pintos, arab derivative, TB, SB, AORB and AORCB!!!

good job guys!!!!

cant wait to see you all there, have a great sleep and look forward to a bright early morning at the show...

regards,

Stacey

5. zendor

zendor Well-known Member

ah cool carli is the same but 11 months old -1 in november**)

6. tammyprez

tammyprez Well-known Member

omg!!!!! prez is clipped!!!!!!!! i don't know what it will look like 2 morrow but lets just hope it will be fine and wont bug him 2 much!!!!! it's way better than a fluff ball!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so excited!!!!!!!!!

Last edited: Oct 9, 2009
  7. TobanMokey736

TobanMokey736 Well-known Member

hahah We're doing the Pig Racing.... after which they will be auctioned off.*#)

8. biscay

biscay Well-known Member

Well Wombat is definatley not coming now. Abcess has burst in his heel and he is feeling much better, but is still proppy at the trot :( Im devestated.. All that work for nothing !!!!!!! SIGH.....

BUTTTT I still will be there with Deschuur to annoy everyone all the same hehe.

Good luck everyone !

9. Maree4

Maree4 Gold Member

Does that mean derivative geldings are split into age groups now, instead of any age...;):p

10. canterkid

canterkid New Member

waroona for me too:) in-hand only though, couldnt be bothered doing ridden hahaha!!
    arabian derivative, riding pony and stud saddle :):)
    atleast its all in one ring (Y)

good luck everyone else and have fun !!!

11. KPF

KPF Well-known Member

bugger, that not good biscay! Maybe he will be OK for Pinjarra next weekend?

Be sure to come over and say Hi, I'll be there tomoz with one seriously little fluffy foal! Its her first show......so should be fun!*#)

12. biscay

biscay Well-known Member

Hey Tash, Yeah you have no idea how bummed I am... not sure on Pinjarra... but I think I prefer to take my time make sure he is right for brunswick... Does pinjarra have entry on the day?????? I be sure to come see you :D

13. PINTO1980

PINTO1980 Gold Member

yes Pinny has entries on the day....

Well chloe & kimi r all set for tomorrow..Good to hear Pintos have good numbers..:)

Im leaving nice and early(5am)...so see u all bright and early...:)

14. zendor

zendor Well-known Member

what a yucky time of day... just about to head out and get the girl so will be leaving soonish

15. Remaani

Remaani Guest

No how you feel Bisc! :(
    Bloody horses huh? LOL.... my boy did his back after falling off a taller mare, landed wrong, i didn't want to serve this mare (not mine) soo close to a show because accidents happen (& i did say that) but i should of just put my foot down & said "no wait till she's in season next". #(

16. zendor

zendor Well-known Member

well carli was pretty good.
    went straight onto the float and after a few minutes she travelled really well but when we got there she didnt want to back off the float even though we practiced at home she just didnt want to... lucky she is small enough she can turn and was happy to get off that way.

after the first few classes she settled and behaved well.

warmblood-
    2nd best presented
    3rd in the filly class- was interesting when she went to trot out there was a tractor with one of the little kids train things right next to the ring but she coped well.
    pinto
    3rd in filly class- behaved alot better and settled more :)

she was good so unplaited her and took her straight home she travelled really well and is buggered now

Last edited: Oct 10, 2009
  17. KPF

KPF Well-known Member

Oh hi Zendor! I think we were in the same class if you had the pinto Wb filly. I had my fluffy muffin foal too! She did super, first time in a comp only second time off the farm so I was really pleased, wasn't expecting to do so well against all those older horses - wooly coat and all!:D

18. zendor

zendor Well-known Member

your girl was cute, was carlis first time out too she settled down alot after the first class. your girl has nice movement! and was so relaxed too.

well done !