Waroona Breed Show

Discussion in 'Horse Showing and Events' started by cosycreekfarms, Oct 1, 2009.

1. Topklass

Topklass Well-known Member

Thanks fo help everyone. Now coming on the day.
    Sorry to hear about Moonie Ky, was looking forward to him going.:(
    Now taking Tandera Park Bumble Bee that Sharla showed at the Royal.

2. Maree4

Maree4 Gold Member

LOL Gretchen, you poor bugger. If its not one thing its another hey....

3. Remaani

Remaani Guest

I'm pretty upset Di, i did say i didn't want to serve any (outside) mares so bugger!!
    Best of luck with Dukey boy!!! :))

4. NallaFortuneTeller

NallaFortuneTeller New Member

Along with taking my galloway
    two of my friends who agist their horses at my house are coming with their two tb's
    we all can't wait
    good luck to everyone :))

5. tammyprez

tammyprez Well-known Member

been working on him 4 all winter and it only started coming out slowly after dressage champs! =(

6. zendor

zendor Well-known Member

I have been grooming her and really trying to get rid of the fluff all week 2 times a day has worked only alittle bit left now.dont know if we will make it but float decided it doesnt want to come and broke itself for no reason #(hopefully it will be fixed by tomorrow arvo other wise we wont be going.

7. Abes Mum

Abes Mum New Member

Hey Maree 4 cant wait til Show day. Another day being a lacky. Good luck to all:)

8. citygirl

citygirl Gold Member

Well I went with Beks & Rambo today to help them pick up rugs, ribbins & trophies etc etc...and all I can say is ....

you lot are so spoilt !!! OH mY gOD ! ...I want to win a garland ! :(

bugga bugga bugga lol *#)

best of luck EVERYONE **)

Cheers
    Lee

9. Maree4

Maree4 Gold Member

I'm only showing in one class and have a handler for the other class, so we can be lackys together lol;) See you tomorrow to prep.:)

10. PINTO1980

PINTO1980 Gold Member

well one pony is all washed ready to be plaited up tomorrow..just one left to wash/trim tomorrow so nice easy day...

See you all bright and early..

11. angelTricia

angelTricia Well-known Member

I will be getting my gear ready for sat battery charge will be done 2moro and during the nite I made some flyers as I dont have business cards to hand out to anyone who is interested or people who dont come on stockies, so will see you all there and I hope I get alot of great photos for you guys.

12. tammyprez

omg!!!! Getting so excited!!!!!!! got a friend 2 do the mane 4 me!!! lol!!!! instructor said that i'll be ok!!??!?!?!? we'll c how we go!!!!!! so excited!!!!

who will be who????

prez will be the 1 with the sleek neck and extra fluffy belly and bum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

13. Shakhaan

Shakhaan Well-known Member

List can grow G... me n Party will have a great ol time *#)

........ speaking of which, I'd better check if my show clothes are clean.... may have a load or two of washing/ironing to do tomorrow!

14. tammyprez

got a lot of scrubbing 2 do!!!!!!!!!!! good luck every1!!!!! have a lovely bright and early morning!!!!! . . . . . . . . . . . 5 am i think 4 me!!!!!!!!!!!

15. cosycreekfarms

cosycreekfarms Active Member

early morning here too

I think we too will be loading in the dark.....2.5 hour trip for us....but really looking forward to tomorrow!!
    Is anyone available to help plait a welsh pony for the open english ridden classes??? Just not one of my strengths.......we can't plait him until after the Welsh Ridden class.....:)

16. zendor

zendor Well-known Member

cosy creeks - Im guessing having to do it after the ridden welsh that it would be towards the end of the day ? I would do it if I wasnt taking a young one for her first outing.hope you can find someone.

Tammy- you reckon you have srubbing! I have a pinto with 4 big stockings a white tail and then a whole lot of white over her back,rump and belly !

17. Razzie

Razzie Well-known Member

Most of my stuff is packed, leaving tonight after work and being a mean mum and washing horses at some godly hour tonight.....poor gg's

18. Its Party Time

Its Party Time Well-known Member

We are not going now:(
    Hope everyone has a fantastic show!
    Look forward to seeing loads of photo's and results!

19. Fe

Fe Well-known Member

Cosy Creek. I can help if you need someone. PM me.

20. Jocko

Jocko Well-known Member

Just about ready to go and wash my pinto filly just waiting for bub to wake up so she can come outside with me.