Waroona Breed Show

Discussion in 'Horse Showing and Events' started by cosycreekfarms, Oct 1, 2009.

1. Tallarook

Tallarook Well-known Member

where do i get the programme from???

2. Elanda

Elanda Gold Member

Waroona Show: Exhibits click on whichever link you want:)

3. PINTO1980

PINTO1980 Gold Member

Float organised..Yay so will see u all bright & early.

4. liver bird

liver bird Well-known Member

is hacking entries on the day????

5. cosycreekfarms

cosycreekfarms Active Member

hacking on the day

Yes hacking entries are on the day

6. liver bird

liver bird Well-known Member

oh good coz i sent my breed entries but not hackin as long as i dont get lost will see u on the day
    :p

7. biscay

biscay Well-known Member

Change of plans, Wombat has decided he has a hoof abcess - but Desch and I are still coming out to play, just horseless :D grrr I hate horses :p

8. We will be there! So excited - please don't rain!!

9. Topklass

Topklass Well-known Member

Looks like we are going now but desperately need stabling for two stallions overnight. Too far from east of York in the morning LOL.
    Becca said that Beau has stabling available but can't find her to pm her. Any suggestions?
    Stallions: Duke 14.2h Part arab pinto & Moonie, Remaani's little boy. Both are thorough gents. HELP!!!!!!!!
    Special thanks to Chris & Carol Wells for taking us. :)
    email: topklasssaddlery@hotmail.com

10. zendor

zendor Well-known Member

carli is looking good and behaving well at home so we should be there ;)

we will be in pinto filly and hopefully warmblood if I can find her papers:eek: Cant remember where I put them#(

11. PINTO1980

PINTO1980 Gold Member

Di stables have already been arranged at Dee's for u....

12. Sweety

Sweety Active Member

Di, if you still need Beau's number, please ring me.
    Beks:)

13. tammyprez

tammyprez Well-known Member

does some 1 have any ideas for losing winter coats??? i need ideas or else i dont have a chance!!!!!

=(

14. zendor

zendor Well-known Member

Get those arms working about a week ago carli was a complete fluff ball now its only her tummy thats fluffy- still working on it but the rest it pretty good **)

15. Remaani

Remaani Guest

Well count me & Mooney out!!! #(

Wasn't too sure if was def going as Di's car pooped itself but lift all confirmed with replacement BUT Mooney is lame! This was to be his last show for a while so i am VERY VERY upset... entries all paid, etc.
    But at least the boy is ok!!

16. zendor

zendor Well-known Member

Oh bugger remaani. hope he is okay and will be all better soon!

17. Shakhaan

Shakhaan Well-known Member

Yay!! So you decided then ;)*#)

I've got a 'couple' to show.... list keeps growing, haha... was a great show last year, looking forward to it!

Oh jules, are you really going to drag poor zac along... he'll never forgive you :p.. though will be nice to see him out in the ring again :)

18. Razzie

Razzie Well-known Member

Sent you details regarding Beau's Di, as thats where i am staying with Dan & Raz.

Am starting to get excited about this show now......horses think otherwise..

19. mistress72

mistress72 Active Member

Well he drives me made because he watches Sheik getting ready and it used to be all about him I figure one show and he will leave me alone, and they need the numbers. I would have loved to drag my fat broody out but she may kill someone at the moment, she is over it.
    But I was thinking if I have time I may join Party in the costume next year, that may liven zac up.*#)

20. Its Party Time

Its Party Time Well-known Member

Well your list might grow by another one !
    My back is still really sore doubt I could walk him out netherlone trot at the moment:( So horse is fine but owner is Lame*#)