Waroona Breed Show

Discussion in 'Horse Showing and Events' started by cosycreekfarms, Oct 1, 2009.

1. cosycreekfarms

cosycreekfarms Active Member

Who is taking their welshies to the waroona show?

2. Maree4

Maree4 Gold Member

No welshies for me but I am taking my PB Arab, really looking forward to this show....:p:)*

3. tammyprez

tammyprez Well-known Member

OMG OMG OMG i'm going!!!!!

i'll be in:
    Arabian derivative,
    riding pony
    and jnr hack ring 4 rider
    and snr hack ring for height classes!!!
    i'll also be doing the ridden breed as well!!!!

working desperately 2 de-fluff prez!!!!!!!! lol!!!!!

and i'm desperately trying 2 get fit if i'm going 2 be in all these classes!!!!!! lol!!!!!

mum decided 2 do as much as possible if we're going all that way!!!!! lol!!! and seeing as it's so cheap 2 enter we decided it would be ok if we got minus $3 for missing a class!!!!!!

all that prize money!!! lol!!!

nuh i'm just hoping 4 a good day!!!!!! and hopefully prez will be a good boy!!!

lol i was going 2 do a thread about this show tonight!!! lol u bet me 2 it!!!!!

4. cosycreekfarms

cosycreekfarms Active Member

De-Fluffing

Know exactly what you mean about de-fluffing..it has been so cold amd wet down this way that our ponies are trying to hold onto their coats!!!!
    Anyway I am sure it will be a great day..see you all there:)

5. tammyprez

tammyprez Well-known Member

yea!!!!!! maybe this time i will meet some stockies!!!! lol!!!! i'll be the 1 running between classes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

6. PetaBizz

PetaBizz Well-known Member

We will be at this one with a part bred arab/pally.. Gonna be scrubbing in the dark after work on Friday night, I think... I just love the ag shows though:)

7. OBHH

OBHH Well-known Member

No not bringing the welsh out to this.

8. NallaFortuneTeller

NallaFortuneTeller New Member

I will be going :)
    Doing my galloway classes and my junior rider class
    Also taking my galloway in the led arab deriv and doing the ridden breed classes and ridden english classes
    :)*

9. angelTricia

angelTricia Well-known Member

Im def going to be there but will be running back and forth between all 3 rings so Im gonna be flat out that day no horses with me though.

10. Pink Sapphire

Pink Sapphire Well-known Member

I dont own a welsh but will be there with my filly in Mini Pony and AORCB :)

11. lucas and brad

lucas and brad Well-known Member

Im hopefully going with a section C stallion!

12. biscay

biscay Well-known Member

Im coming along with my 2 year old warmblood. Pretty much doing the same as you guys and madly trying to de-fluff... I swear, how much flaming hair can one horse grow??? lol. We just going for the experience as he has decided to grow outwards in all the wrong spots all in the space of a week lol darn 2 year olds :D

I will have a wonderful strapper YAY ( hey desch :) ) so will be great to catch up with some fellow stockies.

13. PINTO1980

PINTO1980 Gold Member

will be there with Chloe(Pinto & AORH) & Kimi(mini horse)

Come say hi.

14. biscay

biscay Well-known Member

OOOH Yay Heidi - will be great to catch up again. I will come park next to you guys to give Wombat all those good vibes Chloe has. Congrats on the Royal results too...

15. PINTO1980

PINTO1980 Gold Member

thanks Bis..Hopefully parking wont be so bad this yr..planning on leaving about 5ish....Thanks im so proud of my girl....Be great to see u & the boy again...

16. Rambo

Rambo New Member

Good to see all your entries coming in...

Beks and I were at the Ag society yesterday and there are HEAPS of entries so its shaping up to be a great day once again!!!

Prize rugs, trophies and GORGEOUS garlands all ready to go :D:D

Feel Free to come and meet Beks and I - you cant miss us in the halter tent, running around wildly and wearing maroon vests with "Halter Steward" on them! haha a dead giveaway **) and citygirl in Ring 3 :)*

I would encourage a few more welshies though as its a trial year for welsh... please bring them so we can keep them on the program!!

Cant wait to see you all there,

Regards,
    Stacey

17. mysticmoondancer04

mysticmoondancer04 Well-known Member

I have one welshie colt... welsh a/arabian pony...would love to bring him but im coming alone and I will have Jet so two would be a bit hard for me!!! especially a stallion and a colt *#)
    Ill see you there though :)*

18. Fe

Fe Well-known Member

I will be there but only bringing 1 now instead of 2. Cant wait to see Jet MMD. :)

19. mysticmoondancer04

mysticmoondancer04 Well-known Member

Hey Fe @)
    hehe he is looking so good atm.,.. just checking are you still right to ride him and plait him up? Just checking

20. Fe

Fe Well-known Member

Yep :) All set. Just send me a PM with times etc. I only have 1 going in Halter now.