Waroona Ag Show Program..Halter

Discussion in 'Horse Showing and Events' started by PINTO1980, Sep 15, 2011.

1. Just a query on this for the RP people. The new rules for the classes say "All exhibits showing in the RPSBS Show Hack/Show Hunter Hack Section must be registered in the Appendix Register", so what stops all the t/bred appendix mares entering these classes?

2. citygirl

citygirl Gold Member

have pm'd you

Cheers
    Lee

Last edited: Oct 12, 2011
  3. The new overheight RP classes are only for the overheight Appendix riding ponies! They *have* to be transferred to the Appendix to compete in these classes - that's the rule put out by the RPSBS. My question is about all the other non-riding pony mares that are also in the Appendix.....

4. citygirl

citygirl Gold Member

like I PM'd you...entries are now closed for the Halter.

Well I do know a hell of alot of ARP's out competing that are in the RPSB aswell, and really dont look like they fit the RPSB requirements on height- and good for them if they can compete at Halter elsewhere.:)

I cant find anything about 'Park Hacks' on the internet..so what is in the program is what it says. ;)

Cheers
    Lee

Last edited: Oct 12, 2011
  5. Elanda

Elanda Gold Member

but that is what a Park hack is';'

ARP and RPSB are 2 seperate regos with 2 different criteria

6. citygirl

citygirl Gold Member

:}
    Thank you for that Clarifercation**) I'm fully aware of that, theres no height restictions for ARP's hence the reason why we see alot of them out at Arab show- and good for them **)

... I'm tied and over "intersting' peoples questions & comments for the day

** please try and remember- when entering a Show and the entry form asks for a copy of Rego papers etc... send them too or at least put the horses name on the entry form.';'*#)

Cheers
    Lee

7. Paddys girl

Paddys girl Well-known Member

anyone coming along to this that might be keen to keep an eye on my two kids while I do one class? My brother pulled out of babysitting today and I was really looking forward to getting out this weekend! :(

8. beau

beau Well-known Member

what class are you doing Kim

9. Paddys girl

Paddys girl Well-known Member

The welsh A mare class

10. Glitz N Glamour

Glitz N Glamour New Member

Anyone know what time gates open?

11. Thanks CG.
    For the record (for anyone running shows) you can find the details about overheight riding ponies and the classes they should be offered here: http://rpsbsn.homestead.com/files/RPSBS_Show_Hacks___RPSBS_Show_Hunter_Hacks.pdf

And I have found out that only ponies registered section A,B or C, that go overheight and are transferred to the appendix can compete in these classes. Others that are in the appendix (eg t/bred mares) cannot compete in these classes :D

Also, 'Park Hacks' are not a breed, that is a NZ showhorse class for horses 14.2-15.2.

12. myyky

myyky Well-known Member

If you want to do the ridden breed, do you have to have done the breed halter class? Because I'm thinking about entering the PC hack ring, but the hack rings are on at the same time as the halter rings, so I can only either enter the halter OR hack :/

13. citygirl

citygirl Gold Member

myyky you can do what you want **) if they clash they clash

Cheers
    Lee

14. wattle6180

wattle6180 Gold Member

I love this attitude :D.....really, I do :D

15. Elanda

Elanda Gold Member

In this shows defense the RPSB had not finalised details..name, classes etc when this program was put together. Other states have been using the name Park Hack for these classes and it seems only now that RPSB has firm rules and regs:)*:)

16. myyky

myyky Well-known Member

Ok, awesome :D Thanks Lee.

17. beau

beau Well-known Member

PG we will all be down there on Sat, I am not showing my two, Lea and Jess are, so can offer to watch your two if you want to go.

18. citygirl

citygirl Gold Member

Well entries are good again this year, so apart from setting up the areas tomorrow and a few other things, we're right to go !

See you all on Saturday bright n early..and have a great show ! **)**)**)

Cheers
    Lee

oh-ps...if your lucky to win one of our Sponsored prizes- please remember to thank your Sponsor. ;)

19. CBCHS WA INC

CBCHS WA INC New Member

CG how much is gate entry this yr?

20. citygirl

citygirl Gold Member

Adults - $12
    children [5 to 15] -$8
    Pensioners-$8

Cheers
    Lee