Waroona Ag Show Program..Halter

Discussion in 'Horse Showing and Events' started by PINTO1980, Sep 15, 2011.

1. katelol

katelol Guest

I would just like to make a very stroppy complaint about this show #(*#)

8.30am start on a Saturday!!!

I'm hoping to come down with Orlaithe to watch the Hacks/Hunters and the Arabs but they are all starting at 8.30 SHARP :}

Not happy, Jan...;)

Anyone taking any Arabs????

2. jlnew

jlnew Well-known Member

why is the 8.30 start a problem? or the saturday? i like it. :)
    what about shows like dinninup that are on a tues?

you cant please everyone, im not happy that my class is the very last one, but what can i do? lol. at least i get to do a class. :))

looking forward to meeting you lee :))

3. citygirl

citygirl Gold Member

:}
    LLE-you've now made a few negative coments on here.....if you dont want to come to this show- then dont come- simple... and in all honesty the horse that won Supreme TB last year also won SOS if he enters again this year, he's goning to be a hard one to beet. :D

ashlee @) ALL AG.SHOWS are on a Saturday

katelol no pures yet...so if we dont get many or even any, then they will not be offered again in this show program in future years. The past 7 years the Halter Stewards have all been Arab people- and have had to entry their own horses to try and keep the Arabians numbers up & in the show program. Like I've said a thousand times before...

If you dont support your Breed at shows like this one...there wont be Halter Classes for that Breed held anymore. :(

Thanks jlnew, and thanks for your offer. ;)

Cheers
    Lee

4. wattle6180

wattle6180 Gold Member

This might be a shock, so I'll hope your sitting down???
    Not everyone who owns a horse or goes to shows is on Stockies :eek: I know, amazing right ';'

I'm sure there will be plenty of TB's so u won't feel u got a ribbon for nothing ;)

5. Leti loves Elmo

Leti loves Elmo Well-known Member

Im not sure how you got so much negativity from that. It is just a comment about a small thought i had..

6. Ellie

Ellie Well-known Member

Will be coming with the stb :) should be a good show with good weather! **)
    Leti- Come!! will be one less in both breeds if you dont :p

7. Leti loves Elmo

Leti loves Elmo Well-known Member

I might just bring trixie since its a point show. Might try and tag along with you. Will msg you

8. Golden Biscuit

Golden Biscuit Well-known Member

Just a question :) Iv got the prog here and it says that all horse events, hacking, halter, carriage etc are entries on the day or halter can be pre-entered. Iv also seen somewhere that halter is strictly pre entries only, can you please clarify? :)

9. Its Party Time

Its Party Time Well-known Member

Just filled out my entries we will be there with 2x PUREBREDS ;) :D

10. Its Party Time

Its Party Time Well-known Member

Halter is pre entry only BEB

11. moodymare

moodymare Well-known Member

so sad to be missing this one hope the numbers are up to help you guys who are organising satisfy all the wishes of next years entries lol good luck to all that make the wonderful drive to waroona, it is one of my fav places to go to, I Will Be Back

12. moodymare

moodymare Well-known Member

even if its for any other reg I dont care just love the journey lol cmon standies help an invalid out and rock up in huge numbers so I can be there next time.....love you all

13. katelol

katelol Guest

Coolio!!! Will try to be there ontime to watch :D try to stall for as long as you can???;)

The last time I showed inhand was in 198??? when I took Havana in his Partbred class at Ozzy Park show :eek: I need to watch a few Purebred classes and see how its done before I decide to give it a go with Silvy **) I'm only thinking about it cos she is going to lose her (ridiculously) long, flowing mane soon so she might like a chance to show it off first...
    She does like flicking it about - she should have been called Farrah :p

14. ArabAtHeart

ArabAtHeart Well-known Member

Nope :( Unfortunately not. Otherwise we'd have to stand around all day for mum to finish...

Last edited: Oct 11, 2011
  15. myyky

myyky Well-known Member

Oh oh oh can you PLEASE get photos of me and Tom MA? :D

Will you be sticking around for ridden breed as well, after lunch?

16. citygirl

citygirl Gold Member

pmsl ! MA you're going to stand around all day anyway :p:D

Cheers
    Lee

17. ponylover95

ponylover95 Active Member

i'm pecilling in the pony hack ring :)

18. citygirl

citygirl Gold Member

Halter entries

Halter entries close today !

** Riding Pony People** dont forget the PARK HACK Classes- for over height registered Riding Ponies-

please inclued with your entries a copy of rego papers & height certificate.

Cheers
    Lee

19. Glitz N Glamour

Glitz N Glamour New Member

what time do gates open???

20. ArabAtHeart

ArabAtHeart Well-known Member

Yeah, but standing around is harder when you have a baby horse to deal with as well :)*:p