Waroona Ag Show Program..Halter

Discussion in 'Horse Showing and Events' started by PINTO1980, Sep 15, 2011.

1. PINTO1980

PINTO1980 Gold Member

Does Anyone have a copy of the Waroona Ag Show Program? Any chance you could scan the entry form & the Breed Sections Mini Horse,Mini Pony,AORP,Pinto & CBCHS and email it to me??? Saddles Plus is all out..:-(

PRETTY PLEASE!!

2. CDA

CDA Well-known Member

3. cosycreekfarms

cosycreekfarms Active Member

4. cosycreekfarms

cosycreekfarms Active Member

Can you also put up the other halter rings PLEASE....:)

5. PINTO1980

PINTO1980 Gold Member

Thanks Sorrel...hotchic212001@hotmail.com

6. Sallie

Sallie Well-known Member

Anyone know the judges for the halter ?

7. ArabAtHeart

ArabAtHeart Well-known Member

The judges are on page 9, posted above.

8. Sallie

Sallie Well-known Member

Drrr to me - Thanks

9. citygirl

citygirl Gold Member

Hi All @)
    As we've added more Breeds to the Program over the past couple of years some classes had to go..eg;- best presented classes etc where cut due to time..
    { well the Judges would love to be home before mid-night that night ;) }

The Show does have a website..that I will let you know about when it is up and running..{the web designer had a death in the family, so it got put on the back burner}- I hope you all understand that.

Cheers
    Lee

10. Jbear123

Jbear123 Active Member

HI Leanne,
    If you could email me dates etc so I can organise tropy rug, is there any chance we can do partbred andy classes seperate to purebred classes or can it only be done this way.... the AHAA don't like it when partbreds compete against purebreds :(

Let me know and Ill organise the tropy etc.Who is the judge for ring 3?

11. citygirl

citygirl Gold Member

from memory you offered to Sponsor this Breed awhile ago- I sent PM's emails & rang you- leaving a message on both phones regarding your Pledge, and didnt hear back from you :(

http://www.stockyard.net/vbulletin/horse-showing-events/77527-waroona-ag-show.html

it HAS been printed in the program that you are the Andy Sponsor Jo, so I look forward to receving your Pledge **)

Cheers
    Lee

12. Jbear123

Jbear123 Active Member

We are more than happy to sponser the Andy events, Sorry I didnt recieve the calls I hope you had the correct numbers but I did recieve the email... and have organised for two rugs to be made one for Partbred and one for Purebred, I have called and stoped the embroidery as I thought there was going to be partbred and purebred classes but this looks like there will only be one lot of classes for the Andalusians partbred and purebreds together, if you could email me at admin@bchorsetraining.com.au it would be much appreciated or call me on 0428 899 308 so I can continue on the embroidery.

I am happy to sponser both partbred and purebred classes if you are happy to change this? :)

13. citygirl

citygirl Gold Member

Jo, I can only offer what is in the Program at this stage, it will now depend on how many REGISTERED Pure or Part Andalusians' enter the show... this is the same as any other Breed that only has Male any age & Female any age classes offered at the Show, it up to the owners to bring your Horses out to these shows.
    If any horse numbers are down or DON'T enter I'm being asked to Axe them from the Halter Show program- the same as every other Ag. Show in Australia-

if you don't support your Breed classes- there simple wont be any Classes offered again. :(
    This is the best I can do, as it is too late to re-organize ribbons etc

I am happy to announce 1 amendment to the Show Program

There will now be Point Classes in the HALTER & RIDDEN CLASSES for
    Pure & Part STANDERDBREDS !**)

Cheers
    Lee

14. moodymare

moodymare Well-known Member

Fantastic on the Standardbred front although it is a long way to travel for only one class we will be there!, hope that next year we can get a Best Presented if numbers are good , though by next year we should be under saddle

15. citygirl

citygirl Gold Member

Great your going to make the effort to come down **).. We scratched Best presented classes as we have added more Breeds back into the Program { sshh dont tell the Ag. Society} and that cut the time {plus theres bearlly enough room- for 3 Halter rings} and the Judges would like to get home before sunrise the next morning.;)
    I've been pushing The Ag. Society for the Horses to be run on the Sunday, which would give us the whole oval, but this is not an option at this time.

Cheers
    Lee

16. CDA

CDA Well-known Member

what is the date for this show?

17. myyky

myyky Well-known Member

15th October, CDA.

So the earliest you can get in the gates is 8am? And hacking classes start at 8.30? I'm not doing the hacking, but a friend is, and is wondering how she'll have time to get there, finish hoofblacking and stuff, tack up, and warm up in half an hour.

I'm going now.. A little excited :D Arab deriv over 14.2, halter and ridden.

18. citygirl

citygirl Gold Member

Gosh I hope not !! - the Halter classes start at 8am ! :eek:

lol no the gates open at 7am from memory ;)

Cheers
    Lee

19. myyky

myyky Well-known Member

So it's changed since the program that was uploaded on this thread? Cuz thats the one I have, at the start of my booklet says gates open to the public at 8.

20. citygirl

citygirl Gold Member

We're not "puplic" myyky **)... well you might be but I'm not :p

See you bright n early

Cheers
    Lee