Waroona Ag results and photos!

Discussion in 'Horse Showing and Events' started by lucas and brad, Oct 10, 2009.

1. BellaSkip

BellaSkip Well-known Member

yep thats PintoLovers boy

2. Elanda

Elanda Gold Member

what a gorgeous photo...pretty boy in the flowers:D...and PL scrubs up ok too;)

3. beks

beks Well-known Member

Thankyou Shakaan!

For showing Bluegrass Heart of Gold in the 3 and under Pure Arabian Filly were she placed first and went on to win Champion mare.

Beks:))

4. wawa85

wawa85 Guest

well done to everyone. Angel those photos are gorgeous. Loved the ones of L&Bs boy and that Pali stallion.

5. Its Party Time

Its Party Time Well-known Member

Well done to everyone!

Was wondering who the filly was from the photos Very nice Becs!

So dissapointed we didn't go to a show this week end but if we had, we wouldn't have an extra horse now in our Paddock! **)

6. PetaBizz

PetaBizz Well-known Member

We had a good day, the judge in Ring 3 was just lovely.. Organisers did a great job with keeping everyone safe.. It was a little hairy scary for a bit while waiting for classes.. We went champion Palomino gelding and 1st best presented pally.. sadly no photos, hoping the photographer got some good ones as it was the first time my boy was plaited, silly me didnt get a photo..

7. mirawee

mirawee Gold Member

Well done everyone :) Some lovely photos :D

Can anyone tell me the full Palomino and Arab Derivative results?

8. Maree4

Maree4 Gold Member

You got a new horse......ok start a new thread and tell us all about it NOW....*#)

Sandy the photo of you and the little guy is Gorgeous....love it;)

9. Pinto Lover

Pinto Lover Well-known Member

Yes that is my little boy, WOW great photo of him, I hate pic's of me, lol. I will be putting in an order thank you so very much **)**) You have taken some lovely photo's **)

10. beks

beks Well-known Member

Yes come on Party spill, What have you got, come on let us see photos, yes yes photos, Is it a girl is it a boy is it a youngster and oldie, come on come on.

Beks:))

11. Its Party Time

Its Party Time Well-known Member

ok have started a thread in general on our new boy**)

12. beau

beau Well-known Member

Ohh Desch I was so wanting to meet you, slaps biscay with a wet fish for not introducing us. You were obviously sitting down when my grandy was kissing everyone in sight lol. We will definately have to get together as I would love to come and meet your boy as I have two part freisians in my paddocks and have just fallen in love with them.

13. #(
    What happened at the show? #(

14. Abes Mum

Abes Mum New Member

conrats to everyone at Waroona and their placings. L & B love your bucky. absolutly gorgeous.
    We took Abe to his first Ag show (Not counting Royal) it was only his 2nd hack show every and he did extremely well coping with the rides and and all. Place in 3 of the 4 classes.

2nd Novice pony over 12.2 to 13hh(or 14hh - cant remember)
    2nd over 12.2 to 13hh (height)
    2nd Light weight over 12.2 to 14hh

Didnt place in childs pony as he didt work well enough long rein which is fine. We done to the girls all deserved their placings and Champions /reserves. Rode their ponies lovely

BIg thanks to Shanny for riding Abe and to Shelly and Vee for company.:))

15. lucas and brad

lucas and brad Well-known Member

Thank you, he is my super star:)*

16. Elanda

Elanda Gold Member

Well done little Abe**) He is such a good boy, and is looking sooo good**)

Yay Bubbles and Armani:) Armani is such a good girl....and has lost "some" weight as well......lol;)

Last edited: Oct 11, 2009
  17. Emma JLS

Emma JLS New Member

[​IMG]
    Country Elegance + Beckworth Rising Sunrise
    [​IMG]
    Country Elegance; Champion English Ridden, Res Champion Breed Ridden, 1st rider under 17yrs + Supreme Arabian Derivitive.
    [​IMG]
    Beckworth Rising Sunrise; Supreme Riding Pony, 1st- Hunter under 14hh, 1st- Best educated under 14hh.

We had a great show, thankyou too the organiser's and sponser's =D

Last edited: Oct 12, 2009
  18. tammyprez

tammyprez Well-known Member

i remember seeing ur little pony doing the hunter!!!! he was so good at all those flying changes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! well done!!!!!!!!!!!

19. Liberte Doo Dah

Liberte Doo Dah Active Member

[​IMG]
    Beefiftytoo - Champion Standardbred Gelding

20. Maree4

Maree4 Gold Member

Gorgeous boy Liberte, congrats on your results...:)*