Waroona Ag results and photos!

Discussion in 'Horse Showing and Events' started by lucas and brad, Oct 10, 2009.

1. lucas and brad

lucas and brad Well-known Member

So how did everyone go? I took my buckskin welsh C colt today, it was his first ever show! Mum showed him for me, he won 1st best presented C or D, 1st C or D stallion/colt any age, champion C or D stallion/colt any age, supreme C or D!!!! He beat 3 other mature cobs:)* Im so pleased with him, he took everything in his stride and showed off perfectly to the judge. Pretty good considering he only turns 1 tomorrow**) Photos are coming, im just uploading them now!

2. Jocko

Jocko Well-known Member

I took my pinto filly Candy and she was very good considering it's only her third show and first ag show.
    Results
    1st pinto filly 3 years and under
    Reserve Mare or filly very pleased
    and a fourth in aorbc filly/mare any age.
    I was pleased with her effort.
    Thanks a million to Admiral for show the turd especially as she was basically thrown at you!:))

3. zendor

zendor Well-known Member

posted results in the other thread but..
    warmblood
    2nd best presented
    3rd filly or mare any age
    pinto
    3rd filly 3 and under

she was good her first time out ever and she settled down really well and wasnt to worried about everything.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

just have to practice the backing off the float again :\ we had it at home but not out

4. zendor

zendor Well-known Member

adding.

L&B saw your boy,he was very well behaved ! well done

5. lucas and brad

lucas and brad Well-known Member

Thanks Zendor:)*

Ok here's some pictures of my boy:)*
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Hahaha the rug he won is far to huge for him:p

6. zendor

zendor Well-known Member

haha he can grow into it though.
    he is very cute he would cross nicely over my bucky mare when he is older :p

7. Chelsea

Chelsea Active Member

lucas and brad i saw you today i was the one holding the grey arab mare for arab lover

Zendor i saw your filly she looks really nice

8. wawa85

wawa85 Guest

nice looking horses there. Love the pics of your colt L&B, he's a Welsh C right?

9. KPF

KPF Well-known Member

I took one of our babies - the fluffy muffin, she was in the Wb ring and did super for her first show!

1st Wb Mare/filly
    Champion Wb Mare/Filly
    went on for Supreme Wb

Very unexpected results, we went along with the intention of the day just to be an outing for an introduction to public atmospheres for the baby because you can't get any worse than an Ag show. So super results were just a huge bonus as Julia's behaviour was just the best! I love my babies!:D

PS - don't worry L&B Julia's rug is way too big for her too, but I told the judge's she'll grow into it...then probably out of it! LOL!

Fantastic prizes, thanks heaps Waroona and had a great day....no raging wild loose idiotic stallions at this one and noticed the Commentator making a huge emphasis on safety, very good to see, should be more of it.

Last edited: Oct 10, 2009
  10. zendor

zendor Well-known Member

Thank you **)
    KPF your filly moves really nicely :)

11. we got champion in aorb for colour! does anyone know who the photographers were? Congrats everyone

12. KPF

KPF Well-known Member

Thanks Zendor, I'm trying to convince OH to hang onto to this one...I got plans for her! I think he might just let me...:p She is quite a beauty to watch free in the paddock. Lots of lift and balance.

SP - I heard over the PA mention Sabuny Photographics who I think is an advertiser on this site...

13. PINTO1980

PINTO1980 Gold Member

Well done to everyone today..Weather was fairly good. :winkthumbs:

Big congrats to Pinto Lover on her little boys placings and Sharla Norman(Tycoon) on Duke's Supreme Pinto & SOS WIN :)

Kimi's Results.
    2nd Best Presented Mini Horse
    2nd Mini Horse Filly
    Reserve Champion

Chloe's Results.
    3rd Best Presented Pinto
    3rd Pinto Mare
    2nd Best Presented AORH
    3rd Mare AORH
    1st Open Broodmare :banana: ..Was not expecting to win this class..Was a last minute entry & some VERY nice mares in there...Won a lovely big Trophy & $100 voucher towards Foalguard..Thanks to Chathan Estate for sponsoring. :D

So a pretty good Day..Very happy with the Pinto Turnout..Well done Guys :)

Zendor i didnt realise that was u..Would have said Hi....

Thanks & Well done to Waroona...:)

14. zendor

zendor Well-known Member

:p im shy...lol I kept walking past you going mmm nup should say hi but ....
    gotta clip those legs out before next show makes keeping them clean so much easier !

15. Tallarook

Tallarook Well-known Member

who won what in the hacking???

16. PINTO1980

PINTO1980 Gold Member

Couple of Pics thanks to Charlie1

Chloe
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Duke Supreme Pinto
    [​IMG]

Duke SOS WIN.
    [​IMG]

17. PINTO1980

PINTO1980 Gold Member

Oh i forgot 1 important thing today with all the show rush.....

HAPPY 22ND BIRTHDAY SHARLA(Tycoon)!!!!!!!
    :)):)):D

18. KPF

KPF Well-known Member

what a great birthday present then! Well done**)

19. blondeshowjumper

blondeshowjumper New Member

I took my galloway, it was her first ag and she hated the rides but we came second PC rider and won PC turnout.
    She worked nicely in Rider 15- 17 class (unplaced though) and also in showhunter.
    I was very proud.

20. Trendsetter

Trendsetter Active Member

champ large pony-GEM PARK REMBRANDT and courtney vale
    res large pony and champ hunter pony- DRUMCLYER SCINTILLA and bishop family
    res hunter pony - langtree snippets courtney vale