warmblood quartehorse cross

Discussion in 'Breeding Horses' started by Lilac, Jun 25, 2011.

1. old_mate

old_mate Well-known Member

blah,blah Lincoln.
    You made the claims buddy, back them up.
    Still no proof of your magic money making horses of international fame?
    At 25-35 foals on the ground per year there would have to be couple you could tell us the name of or put up photos of.
    As an industrial breeder of such large numbers you are missing a marketing op.
    There are people who import horses.
    :} this thread is getting boring
    Hell, I could go off and make up a new posting id and claim to be an breeder of magic money making international quality horses.....on wait someone has already had that idea.

Last edited: Jun 24, 2014
  2. EVP

EVP Gold Member

What an idiotic remark.
    You are missing the point badly Old Mate.

A person who responds in a thread and subsequently says they are basing their opinions on personal experience does NOT have to give you their name and address. Anymore than you need to supply the same details to prove once and for all that you known jack about horse breeding.

Readers will either take some of the content onboard or they won't. They will either enjoy reading the replies or they won't. They might even like the fact that someone who says they breed horses of such good quality bothers to participate at all!

You on the other hand continue to want to play celebrity heads.
    So what if this person says they have bred some really nice horses or has been involved somehow with the breeding of 30+ horses each year.
    I still haven't read in ANY of Lincoln's posts where he/she says that they PERSONALLY own that number of mares. Therefore you trying to "blame" Lincoln for the sins of the world really just shows how uneducated you are.

I'm around dozens of mares each year (where I actually see the mares), get told their pedigree, am told the stallion an owner has chosen to breed those mares too. (Lots of times I get to see the foal the following season too!)
    Studbooks and other registries allow me the opportunity to follow the progress of what comes from that breeding!! I also use this information when making my own breeding choices - effectively then basing my opinons on my own personal experiences!
    What? YOU"RE telling me I need to put up pics of each and every mare I see and discuss with people, so that someone like you can nod your head and say whether I am a worthy contributer or full of bulldust??????????????

Yes it would be lovely to see some pics of the horses Lincoln has had experience with or owned/bred personally.
    I would really like that so that I could then take a look at references/studbooks and get an idea of what others were thinking when they did the breeding.
    You see I would enjoy that because I actually BREED horses and am open and welcoming to the sharing of such knowledge.
    I don't swoop down from my little corner of nowhere wanting to peck out people's eyes because they can't or don't want to post pics to satisfy the idle curiousity of a nobody.

Last edited: Jun 24, 2014
  3. old_mate

Yawn, carry on EVP belive Lincoln if you want.
    The rest of your post is just the normal rubbish

4. LisaJ

LisaJ Well-known Member

Just for you Old Mate:

Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon...
    No matter how good you are, the bird is going to shit on the board and strut around like it won anyway!!!

5. EVP

EVP Gold Member

Rubbish.......you were the one who made a complete ninny of yourself by calling someone else a red-neck. All because they wouldn't give you their name, date, and serial number. Sound familiar "old mate"?

And when you can't offer something relevent to say you get on a very lopsided high horse and rave about the racing industry yawn ra yawn ra.

And the only ones who comment are your regular cohorts from the peanut galley. I'm not sure whether that says more about you or more about them.

I hope Lincoln continues to think this place is worthy or contributing. I'd hate to think that he/she thinks we're all like you Old Mate.

6. old_mate

Lol, the only one raving on here at this point in time is you.
    Have you ever come across the comment that more than one exclamation mark is a sign of madness?:rolleyes:

Belami's mare, the second mare pictured in this thread is a good example of how a WB/QH can be a very nice cross.

7. lincoln

lincoln New Member

well I believe that you would for sure have a retired race horse.
    you get these for free usually and those doing the deal sometimes dont even care who takes them off there hands people like you only get the chuckouts.The reason you have so much dislike for breeders is because you have never had any business with any good ones.yep cant make a comparison when you never saw the other side of the fence.
    good luck with all your free finished up horses I hope they teach you a lot if not some manners.

8. old_mate

PMSL- yawn.....of to look for an interesting thread.........

9. EVP

EVP Gold Member

Lincoln you won't get an argument from me here, :lol: But any words of wisdom will be lost on, and in threads like this.
    Think "I can, and I will, and you can't stop me", and you'll get the gist. Genetics is responsible for so many things, where humans are concerned do you think it's possible the smart gene piggybacks the integrity one?

10. nklpark

nklpark Well-known Member

My lovely Bailey QHxWB now 22mths old and 15.3hh

[​IMG][/URL][/IMG]

11. old_mate

He is looking good NKP.

:rolleyes: I had a re-read of some of the old rubbish and it seems that you dont have to be the person who is in control of the stud or the owner of the stud, you just have to hang around or work at the stud to have a valid opinion according to EVP?
    Just because you are the wife of a person who breeds different horses will not make you an expert in the field. Or just because your daddy and grandaddy did it does not mean you are either.

12. Bored, old mate?:D

13. old_mate

Yep:stir::D

14. Haha I thought so!:D*#)

15. Angimac

Angimac Well-known Member

NKLpark he looks like a tall boy and very nice.

16. EVP

EVP Gold Member

Ah Coliban to have absolutely nothing to occupy one's mind and passions. :cry:
    THAT would be boring. I mean why bother getting out of bed! :lol:

I think lincoln probably decided that they didn't need to justify themself to complete idiots. Seriously, the world is flat. Can't convince someone who has never travelled outside where they live that it's any different...:lol:

What a sad and depressing way to live. I couldn't imagine anything worse than that.

17. old_mate

EVP you have posted examples of your husband's breeding stock on here.
    There have been no examples of Lincoln's magic breeding stock, bred from his or her Grandaddy and Daddy's experience.
    Your last post was very tame I did not feel the need to wipe the spittle of my screen!

18. No offence old mate, regardless of how bored you might feel :D but why do you think people should justify themselves to you?*#):stir::D

19. old_mate

Why come on to a site and claim to be a big time international breeder and NOT back up the claims with examples of the horses produced by your stud?
    Just about every other breeder on here has post examples in threads.
    Anyone who had such a fantastic stud as Lincoln claims to have would give examples.

20. May be she/he just doesn't :Dcare what you think old mate, coz you are no expert, really?:p