Wanneroo results

Discussion in 'Horse Showing and Events' started by Gaia, Sep 5, 2010.

1. Chelsea

Chelsea Active Member

no
    im the one in blue
    doing last minute touch ups
    [​IMG]
    again sorry about size

2. VIP Girl

VIP Girl Well-known Member

Well now that I am back to slightly human, I thought I would post my results and thankyous
    Thankyou to all the committe of the WAECI who helped me run such a well supported show and hopefully by all accounts a well run show.
    Well as I was running the show I couldn't show my own horse so my lovely dad showed for me and did extremely well, for a novice shower. Thankyou to bacall and my mum who prepared her for me. She looked great.

Aussie Acres Jessie

CBCHS
    3rd Best Presented
    1st Mare 4yrs & over
    CHAMPION MARE
    SUPREME CBCHS

FOUNDATION PONY/SMALL HORSE
    1st Best Presented
    1st Mare 3yrs & over
    CHAMPION MARE
    SUPREME FOUNDATION PONY/SML HORSE

PINTO
    2nd Best Presented
    1st Mare 4yrs & over
    CHAMPION MARE
    SUPREME PINTO

He also tried his hand at performance with her. She went well for him.
    Thankyou to all the sponsors and judges.

3. Ants

Ants Well-known Member

Did anyone get any photos of my filly (brayside fairy footsteps)??? i dont have any :(

bay rp filly with a snip and a bad forelock, i was wearing black pants, hat and shirt with cream

cheers ;)

4. Chelsea

Chelsea Active Member

no sorry i didn't

5. Cadabby

Cadabby Well-known Member

Does anyone know if Chris Ros (photographer) has a website? I've found the websites for the other 2 photographers there (and I'm impatiently waiting to see if there are any pics of my girl lol ;) ) but I can't find anything about Chris Ros. I'm pretty sure she was taking pics of my girl in the led classes, so would like to see them.

Cheers!

6. valdez

valdez Well-known Member

Will look forward to seeing pics cadabby!!! I really like your horse :)

7. VIP Girl

VIP Girl Well-known Member

There was on Equi Art & Chris Ros booked for photography. Who was the other one?

8. Valencia Park Monty

Valencia Park Monty Well-known Member

the photographers that were there was Chris Ros (no website - PM VIP Girl as not sure how the photos work) and the other was Equiart.
    Prestige photograhics was not there.

9. Prestige

Prestige Active Member

We had a great day with our mini horse mare. Was my first time doing a solo clip job with her so was a bit nervous how it would turn out. But all went well... phew :D

Amberville Midnight Aurora (aka Amber)

1st Mare 3 years & Over
    Champion Mare / Filly

2nd best solid colour
    2nd junior show hunter
    2nd junior trial
    1st working hunter

Was our first time doing performance & thanks so much for everyone's encouragement to enter. **) Amber was a little super star for our first time ever doing it!

A few others from Henley Downs bought home some broad sashes so was a great day allround.

Really enjoyed this show, was really well run & the judges comments & feedback was fantastic.

I would also love details as how to get in touch with Chris Ros as she was taking several photos of the minis. Can anyone point me in the right direction??

Last edited: Sep 7, 2010
  10. bugs

bugs New Member

Sorry bit slow who were the photgraphers?? :D

11. brumby_78

brumby_78 Guest

I too also learnt something new today about the neck branding - the judge can ask you to leave the ring if you have the brand covered in a breed class... hmmm intresting... but if you are showing your standy in a breed class why would you cover the brand?

12. amyrowan23

amyrowan23 New Member

Dont know about RP or ARP but my filly 'Leeara park birthday girl' won champion and supreme part welsh

13. Cadabby

I had included Prestige Photographics in the number, because they were advertised in the programme. :) Just read VPM's post and saw they weren't there though.

14. brit_chick

brit_chick New Member

I had a great Day on Sunday - Thankyou to Petrina for all her hard work putting the show together and the comittee and members of WAECI who helped to execute a great show.

Here are my results:

Handler 31 - 40 - 2nd
    Best Presented Arab 2nd
    Arab Gelding 4 yrs and over - 3rd

[​IMG][/IMG]

Unofficial Hacks
    Smartest on Parade - 2nd
    Rider 18 - 35 - 1st
    Hack 15 -15.2hh - 2nd
    Lightweight Hack over 15hh - 2nd
    Ladies Hack over 15hh - 3rd
    Show Hunter Hack over 15hh - 1st
    Pleasure Hack over 15hh - 3rd

and .........Reserve Champion Hack - whoop whoop - I was honored to come reserve to the beautifully turned out and ridden Standardbred Adina Park Phedora - a truely stunning horse - his / her owner must be extremely proud of him/ her.

[​IMG][/IMG]

I am a very and proud of my boy - Our debut in the WTC ring and only our 4th show.

15. Cadabby

Finally got some pics of my girl :)
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Congratulations brit_chick! I was on the bay next to you for the Champion workouts. Your smile said everything about how proud you were to get reserve :)

16. I would have thought that any covering or alteration of brands is illegal as brands are required under the Stock Act.

17. Hahaha Martino....stop posing ;)

18. princeton

princeton Well-known Member

I had wondered....and had never seen it done before?
    But I guess you can do it ';'

19. brit_chick

brit_chick New Member

Thanks Cadabby, I was Thrilled!

and also extremely thrilled to win my rider class too!

I am allways so crytical of my riding and I didn't think my workout was that good - but seems it's all a bit different from the ground!

Your Mare did very well for you after such a long journey!

20. Cowgirl_212

Cowgirl_212 New Member

All photos are now online at Equiart Photography - Home

Sorry if i missed anyone. But busy day with lots of rings. ';'

Huge congrats to Admiral and her mum on the SOS win and ridden SOS win!! :))