Wanneroo Jump Day 17th of August

Discussion in 'Horse Showing and Events' started by little_welsh, Jul 23, 2008.

1. Arnie

Arnie Gold Member

You guys look awesome and it must of been great to get out there and give it a go and know its the beggining of many more to come!!! Congratulations!

P.S Guess who's riding this weekend :p.

2. Andhi

Andhi Gold Member

OH About time!!!
    I hope she behaves herself - I am sure she will be feeling really good.

It was great getting out there, and competing. I just need to get over my nerves, lose weight, get fit lol

3. Nickelodeon

Nickelodeon Well-known Member

Haha I'm in this boat too!! I do recommend the little lolly thingo's that ND63 had - rescue remedy in a lolly! I found that they really worked! Well, either that, or they made me THINK that they worked hehe**)

4. naughtydog63

naughtydog63 Well-known Member

Lol! No, it really was in your mind. I can eat a whole tin and they have err, no effect. lmao.

5. beaudacious

beaudacious Well-known Member

did anyone manage to snap any other pics of these two riders? i think the first girl had 2 horses competing and the other one just had the big grey...

i missed out on watching them ride today and would love to see more pics :)

6. Sorrel

Sorrel Well-known Member

Well done Jaana :))

Great photos and congrats to everyone

7. naughtydog63

I may have some of Kerry and some of Mo. Will check tonight for you :)

8. norrishbex

norrishbex Well-known Member

Well done to everyone there! I had a great day, went clear in the 75cms, then had 3 down in the jump off, I had very little brakes! Jumped a much more controlled round in the 90cm class, had one down in the jmp off, which was completely my fault, I put him completely wrong at the first of the double, but he still jumped it. He is such an honest horse! I must say though, I think their tape measure was stretched! There was some really big 90cm jumps!

9. Nickelodeon

Nickelodeon Well-known Member

Teehee I was thinking the same thing!!! They looked like very big 90cm jumps! I shudder to think about the 105cm:p

10. naughtydog63

You guys are girls :p That was a good 90cm course. What's the point if it wasn't challenging. You go into a height to jump that height and then want them to be smaller...?

11. decieving looks

decieving looks New Member

I saw afew stockies :)* well done to everyone! the pictures are great minus the one of me and Beau where im pulling some wack face.... thanks stacy! :p

Just so we're all aware! i was the first person to fall off! i fell off at the 9th jump of the 75cm course!

12. naughtydog63

Errr, whatever, you look awsome Erica. Okay... the face is a little strange, but you still look good.

Hey, at least you didn't kill a pole :p

13. Belinda

Belinda Well-known Member

Far out Andhi, good on you. You're braver than I am! Jumping a 60cm course on a brand new horse?? That's awesome. I'm still too chicken to jump 30cms on a horse I've had for years. You go girl!!

14. Andhi

Andhi Gold Member

Rescue Remedy Is my friend!! LOL
    But seriously at one stage I was so nervous I nearly pulled out of my 2nd round but I knew if I did that then I would probably never enter a jumping ring again. I have things that I want to accomplish and dreams that I would like to achieve and this was my first step.

15. [Alicia & Ibn]

[Alicia & Ibn] Active Member

hi i was wondering if anyone got any photos of me in the 65 and 75cm rounds i had the grey arab and i was wearing brown suede chaps (i never heard that you had to wear leather ones) and we were all over the place........that should be a big hint :)*

16. Andhi

Andhi Gold Member

Hi Alicia and Ibn i think my OH got some shots of you in the 60cm round. He got photos of everyone in that class. I will be putting up the photos from the day in the next day or two on my website :D

17. Cowgirl Kid

Cowgirl Kid Well-known Member

Slick jumped like a champ! Was so happy with him! And beautiful weather to top it off! :D

18. Imperial

Imperial Well-known Member

ive got 2 nice photos of you.**)

but i still cant login to show horse & event photos to uplaod them. sent a message to Admin, but havent heard back.

19. Haulix

Haulix Well-known Member

Andhi, just red some of your posts, congrats, he looks good hehe, just thought i would let you know that i ride my boy in an apple straight bar egg butt for flat and for jumping i use, the apple straight bar but 2 hole gag, and for sj and xc and ride on the 2nd hole, works a treat! if you want to know where i got it, just pm me
    You guys look great!!!

20. cobbie

cobbie Gold Member

cough boy...got something to spill? ;)

Congrats everyone :)