Wanneroo Horse & Pony Club - Beginners Hack Day

Discussion in 'Horse Showing and Events' started by Janet, Oct 7, 2008.

1. 3ponies

3ponies Well-known Member

Sorry Janet, we would have come but have pony club wind up on that day. Don't be disheartened, we really do need the beginner days :)

2. odway

odway Guest

Janet we'll be there, but normally do entries on the day incase something comes up. Normally the turnout for these events is huge, I'm sure there'll be plenty on the day :)

3. Lokenzo

Lokenzo Gold Member

We sent entries yesterday so hopefully you receive them today. We have entered 2 :)

4. Cav

Cav Gold Member

I think its the time of year & christmas is coming maybe?? :( Still sad though
    as there are such GREAT prizes to win!!!!!

5. Bell The Babe

Bell The Babe Active Member

You will have my entry today Janet...will drop it off in your letter box! Hope the swelling on the boys legs goes by then.....he hurt himself on Wednesday night....TYPICAL!

6. Lokenzo

Lokenzo Gold Member

You will probably get heaps of entries on the day as well as today. Most people are probably like me and don't send it til the death knock :p

7. Janet

Janet Guest

Thanks for the replies guys:) ... hopefully they will flood in (fingers crossed)

8. Janet

Janet Guest

NO MEASURING on the 2nd Sorry guys.

Our Measurer wont be here so an email has gone out to the other measurers but not looking good.

9. Kaisi

Kaisi Well-known Member

Count me and Jadelise in.

I'm sure it will be a massive event! Especially with those amazing prizes!:D

10. horsesarelife

horsesarelife Well-known Member

ooo, i might enter on the day!
    ok sorry if this is a dumb question (i don't know anything about hacking) but if your horse hasn't got a height certificate can you still enter??

11. Karijini

Karijini Well-known Member

I'm telling you.... he knows!!! :D I really hope he pulls up ok in time for this. I have been really looking forward to seeing Dom getting out, he is going to look stunning when he is all done up! :))

I was going to enter Janet but I have promised Kathy VE that I will be her total slave for the day. Numbers are a bit disappointing, I was expecting an onslaught like normal? Maybe lots will enter on the day?

12. blitzen

blitzen Gold Member

i'm hoping to enter on the day. i will decide @ 6am on sunday if i am going, lol!

13. Pocket Rocket

Pocket Rocket Well-known Member

14. beaudacious

beaudacious Well-known Member

janet, do you want me to drop my entry off to you or will it be ok to give it to you next weekend? i dont mind either way as your right around the corner from beau :)

hopefully you'll be swamped with late entries in mondays post **) will the show still run as planned if numbers are low?

15. beaudacious

beaudacious Well-known Member

blitzen!! you have to come!! i want to meet your sexy redhead **) :D

16. blitzen

blitzen Gold Member

well there's a number of variables that affect if we attend or not. these are in order of concern.

a) the float situation. will he get on it? will he stay on it? additionally, can i borrow one or will mine be workable by next weekend.

b) the separation anxiety situation. will both of us cope with it?

c) the weather situation. if it's too hot, bugger it!

d) the gemini situation. i find it hard to make up my mind for anything.

17. retroremedy

retroremedy Well-known Member

Ok Blitz I just read this on another post:

So from one gemini to another that "feeling positive" means that you have no excuses but to at least take him down the show for a social outing!! *#)

18. blitzen

blitzen Gold Member

lol, thanks retro. no excuses. that's why i'm not going to put much pressure on myself to compete. if i feel like it on the day, i will... otherwise, we'll just have a jaunt down there to check things out.

19. retroremedy

retroremedy Well-known Member

Thats why you should just make it a social thing. Take him down for a hay bag and some ground work!! :)

20. Janet

Janet Guest

Thats Fine Beaudacious, I'll enter you and just give me your entry on Saturday.

The show will go ahead no matter what. :)
    Just be a bit nicer for the judges ect to have more than a couple of riders in their rings :(

Here's keeping my fingers crossed.