Wanneroo Horse & Pony Club - Beginners Hack Day

Discussion in 'Horse Showing and Events' started by Janet, Oct 7, 2008.

1. chick_with_a_chainsaw

chick_with_a_chainsaw Gold Member

yup im doing the walk trot canter.

libbys got a really nice canter.

hope shes not going to be cranky though because we have the adult riders closed gymkhana the day before.

but i will have time to attempt her make up again (looked like a panda so mum scrubbed it off hhaha) and fix her plaits if they come undone.

i shall look out for you

2. BeccaBoo

BeccaBoo Well-known Member

Awesome, I'll look out for you too :p I reckon you'll be easy to spot hehe... well, as long as you have that sign!
    I am handing Lark over to Vecchio and she can do all his makeup. Mwahaha

3. chick_with_a_chainsaw

i shall see what i can do. well arent you lucky you have a makeup slave

4. magic_impact

magic_impact Well-known Member

Gee whiz, you guys are doing makeup? Isnt it just a beginners day?
    I'll probably end up plaiting but don't think I'll be going that far with making him shiny :)

You guys are far more committed than me haha.

5. mav

mav Well-known Member

janet have pm'd you as my email account seems to not like me at the moment!!

6. wild gurl

wild gurl New Member

bahaha im goin all out eye & nose make-up, blackening the legs and hooves, sewing the rossets and im even thinking of putting a falsey in =D i want the garland =D lol

i just hope i ride as good as he looks, we ha a closed gymkhana on sunday he was fantastic but my lwer leg was horrible =P

7. Janet

Janet Guest

Thanks for the email WG, I did end up getting it twice..LOL
    I have entered you on the sheet.
    I'll check my PM's now Mav and respond.
    Cheers
    janet :)

8. Janet

Janet Guest

Just checked my PM's, dont have one from you Mav. Would you like to send it again. :)

Beccaboo whats this your not doing Larks makeup.... Lucky girl to have a strapper on hand **) Good luck everyone.

PS: the Garlands will be beautiful... and the cash isn't bad either... LOL

9. Kaisi

Kaisi Well-known Member

Ill be in the same ring as you CWAC :)

10. Its Party Time

Its Party Time Well-known Member

LOL Mav Janet didn't get your original PM cause you sent it to me*#)
    Glad it is all sorted now.

Wish I was riding at this show BUT look out next year when I get my back sorted Party & I will be back in the Show ring!:D

Best of Luck to all ;)

11. chick_with_a_chainsaw

yup attempting eye make up lets just say first attempt was a disaster, plaits always look a mess hehehe anybody want to do it for me?

just kidding

12. BeccaBoo

Lol I'm doing the makup stuff cause I havent been to a show in 6 years and I'm a bit excited :p And I thought that while I have Rachel with me, she can teach me how to do it. Its all part of the learning experience, not that I'll ever really end up using what I learn about makup in the eventing path I want to take :p I'm not there to win anything, I highly doubt I will, but there to have a nice relaxing day and get Lark out of his comfort zone in the nicest way possible :)

BTW --- the form says that we need EI declaration form things... but the PCAWA site says that we dont need them anymore (as of March 08) Do we or dont we and how do I get one?

13. Janet

Janet Guest

BTW --- the form says that we need EI declaration form things... but the PCAWA site says that we dont need them anymore (as of March 08) Do we or dont we and how do I get one?[/QUOTE]

you will need the EI form. We have been instructed to do them untill 26th of December 08.:)
    i will email you a form Bec...

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 28, 2008
  14. cobbie

cobbie Gold Member

Chick with a chainsaw, I will be there if you get stuck with the makeup (Not competing, turning moondust into a hackie hehe)

15. BeccaBoo

Okies.... where can I get/ download one from?

16. chick_with_a_chainsaw

ohh that would be great thanks i shall come look for you if i need you:)*

17. Pocket Rocket

Pocket Rocket Well-known Member

no, i dont own a pinto, i own 2 chestnuts!! lol

18. Janet

Janet Guest

We will be having measuring from 8am:)

19. Rach_Jewel

Rach_Jewel New Member

YAY my pony will turn into a hacky pony for a day, im going for makeup,falsies, bare ear clippings, chekz on her rump and all :)* lol (if i go)
    also can someone please give me a list of bits that im alowed to use. and are pelhams allowed???:confused:
    thanx:)

20. Pocket Rocket

Pocket Rocket Well-known Member

Cant wait now!!! and its 5 days away!! less then a week. =] =] =] =] =] =] =]yayayayayayayayayayayaya:D :D :D :D :D :D :D