wanneroo h&pc results

Discussion in 'Horse Showing and Events' started by liver bird, Jun 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pixie5580

Pixie5580 New Member

The weather was terrible but thanks to the volunteers the day ran smoothly.

We ended up with reserve champion in the official ring. It's a shame the ribbons got wet!

2. liver bird

liver bird Well-known Member

isnt that the reason for showing to gain points now jr you of all people should know that if unsure ask jenine:)* :)*

3. Janet

Janet Guest

have you got that wooden utensil out again LB ? **)

4. Andhi

Andhi Gold Member

No, I stole it and used it in making up dinner for my ponies this evening - I needed something to STIR my molasses.

But knowing LB she has more than one of these wooden utensils in her arsenal

5. Jadelise

Jadelise Well-known Member

There wasnt many unofficial people there at all. 1st in hack and weight class then called it quits and went home! The weather was just HORRIBLE! Well behaved pony though so thats what counts :)*

6. Cav

Cav Gold Member

There is no need for your rudeness Justrosie.

Grow up!

7. liver bird

why dont you grow up and stop acting like a 5yr old
    you dont know me and i certainly dont want to know you and if you cant understand me you may need your ears testing#( #( :mad: :mad:

8. liver bird

actually janet justrosie is having a go i dont her and dont want to know her but she must know me which means i must be getting at people yay at last:)*

9. Mod 5

Mod 5 Moderator

LOCKED BECAUSE MODS ARE NOT IMPRESSED
    Be warned - we are not impressed with this continuing behaviour - any more of it and sin bin rules will be applied

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.