wanneroo h&pc results

Discussion in 'Horse Showing and Events' started by liver bird, Jun 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. liver bird

liver bird Well-known Member

well ive been in the dryer and am feeling more like a person and less like a whale than i did 1hr ago so heres some results
    champion large pony - sanlirra mink mittens & erin tierney
    res. brittany wilson _tenayen rising star(soz kelly/brittany if spelling is wrong)
    champ sml.pony _brittany wilson-brayside butterscotch
    res.globrook toyboy-rachel box
    champ showhunter - globrook toyboy
    reserve; parvenire penfold
    champion 1st ridden - cara tierney & judaroo wizard
    a big thankyou to the judges for standing out in that awful weather and a big thankyou to callen perkins for letting cara ride the gorgeuos wizzy:)*

2. Its Party Time

Its Party Time Well-known Member

Well done to all**)

Liverbird I sat inside in front of the open fire all day just thinking of you all!

What were the numbers like? Any unofficial results?

3. Oldhack77

Oldhack77 Gold Member

Ahem!!! Do you have something to say???? Hmmm Hmmm??

Huge congrats to both your lovely girls!!! Tell Erin to take it easy!!! As she moves up to a gally - I already get beaten by alot of 14 year old kids..... its hard on the ego you know!! :D :D

Well done Erin and Cara!!!!!!

4. Larrikan

Larrikan Well-known Member

Well done to erin and cara
    :)

5. liver bird

Ahem are you talking about my small delivery next saturday morning????? dont worry it'll be late this year or next year bfore we compete against you my fair lady:)* :)*

6. Oldhack77

Oldhack77 Gold Member

OMG!!!!!!!! Congratulations!!!!!!!! OMG OMG!!!! I love that pony!!!!

Can I bags him for some lead rein classes??? LOL :D :D :D

Or are you just teasing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. Dollar

Dollar Well-known Member

Wow your quick Liverbird. And do you have other news to report also ????

Well done to everyone who competed today, you are all a dedicated bunch competing in todays weather and the numbers seemed good.

Thanks to Brittany and Kelly for their efforts with Brayside Butterscotch she worked a treat as usual.**) So proud of you all.

Last edited: Jun 15, 2008
  8. liver bird

well i am glad to say i will be taking delivery of a very young but hopefully as cute and placid as his female relative that i own galloway on sat. and also a sml pony for cruella aka cara so the cats out the bag now and you will just hav to wait and see how they go . i have been lighting a lot of candles in church this week ' yes i hav been to church this week hahah bet yous all didnt think i went to church*#) *#) *#) :))

9. Dollar

Dollar Well-known Member

Nothing wrong with going to church. Was it St Anthonys or Anglican ? I use to go to school at St Anthony's. You obviously haven't been that bad if you didnt' get struck down....hehehe

So you've been doing a bit of shopping then !!! Lucky you. Should I assume by the post above you are buying a chestnut gelding that has an awesome trot on him for your lucky cruella ? I thought Cruella's only like white things with black spots ?

Last edited: Jun 15, 2008
  10. liver bird

st simon peter at ocean reef
    hahah dollar no sadly im not buying the gorgeous wizzy as he is too small for cruella ive aquired a bay 12.2 gelding aka he who shall not be named until he proves himself . and also a galloway who is very young and if my dear friend wasnt up the duff would be riding him when he 1st comes out . but we will delay him until she has child on hip. then i will breed lots of sml ponies for leadline and sell them to all these horsey gals who are up the duff heheheh
    maybe we can go into buisness 2gether selling leadlines heheh ill tell yer its gonna be a big competition when they all get out with there bubs :)* :)*

11. Janet

Janet Guest

Well done and thanks to everyone who braved the weather today.
    Many Thanks to the fantastic Judges who were completly soaked. Thanks to all our volunteers, much appreciated. :)*

My lovely little lead rein rider did so well. The little one has only been in the saddle for a total of 5 hours. She went home with a Reserve Champion Sash. The look on her face…priceless :)

I have no voice at all now,

Regards
    Janet

12. princeton

princeton Well-known Member

Congrats on all the great results guys**)

Does anyone know what the official Hack results were?:)

13. jmk

jmk New Member

Champion Galloway Braefoot Park Summer Cruise - R Anthony
    Champion Hack Lormik Scarlet - J Karmelich

14. Andhi

Andhi Gold Member

Too wet for most of them ?? :p

15. princeton

Thank you.
    Is that J's young grey mare?

16. Cav

Cav Gold Member

And both very deserving to win too :)

Was disappointed at lack of numbers in the hack ring. Thanks to all that braved the weather. just shows how devoted to the sport you all are! **)

Princeton - yes its the big grey...she is just lovely and worked nicely through the weather.
    There was a good number of galloways considering the weather too!!

Last edited: Jun 16, 2008
  17. Cav

Cav Gold Member

Im not surprised either JR - the weather was terrible!!!! :)

18. princeton

Well I was dedicated enough to clip/wash/plait the day before....does that count?

I got SOAKED just running him up from the paddock to unplait him!

I did think about just going for the show hunter class....but it was at the end of the program and there was no break down of costs to just do that section....so gave it all a miss:p

19. Cav

Cav Gold Member

I had one showhunter that jumped in at the last minute :)

20. princeton

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.