wanneroo breed show-results & photos

Discussion in 'Horse Showing and Events' started by tilda, Oct 18, 2009.

1. Maren

Maren New Member

I want to apologize

I'm very sorry, if I broke any rules.
    I want to apologize to the Stockard team and to Kimaley.. I did'nt know that.
    Sorry, won't happen again.

2. Omega Conquest

Omega Conquest Well-known Member

I was soo pleased with Baldy!
    He was so well behaved and it was such a long weekend for us. I coudnt fault him.
    Thanks so much to Lexie for showing him in the Coloured Horse in the morning and coming out with Reserve Champion Gelding. You guys looked great.

In the ridden in the afternoon we did so well. He was abit stiff but i was over the moon with our results.
    Reserve Champion Rider
    and Champion W/T/C Hack!!! (which is a 1st for us!!) :D

Also well done to Midas in the arab ring for her fantastic results!!!

Here are some photos.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. Celestial Park

Celestial Park Active Member

Midas…what was your other half scared of???? She is a pussy cat! The height is all a bluff thing, she is a doll! I would have never given her to him if I felt she would have been any trouble…she is tummy orientated so let her eat and she would not move!
    In the arvo after I hurt my leg I sat in a chair with her trying to get into my lap and sit with me! Her head was over my shoulder and chin in my lap asleep.
    She is a good girl, Kelly my stand in runner who took her out for two Supremes had never handled her in her life and Ella just went along for the journey. Nice when you can breed them like that I say :))

Kaisi, I love Princeton and next time we see each other its on. Would love to say hi and shame that it didn’t happen on Sunday but one day it will.
    Leg well yes it did hurt and still rather sore but no rest for the wicked and haven’t even had time to see the quack so hope that its nothing too serious and it better soon! Still walking and hasn’t fallen apart so that has to be a good start!

4. Janet

Janet Guest

Hi Maren and welcome to Stockies....dont worry you werent to know. I know i never read the rules when i joined, i dont think anyone does ;)
    You soon find out..LOL
    Dont let it put you off. Stockies is a friendly place. Stay, enjoy just dont get addicted :)

Cheers
    Janet
    PS: your boy is lovely and he was so well behaved... Much better than a certain 6 year old mare...lol

5. Janet

Janet Guest

6. Midas

Midas Well-known Member

haha I know, but he's scared of the young one, he likes Midas though, he was walkng away saying "how big is that horse, it's scarey" I was pmsl at him!!

I said she stood there and didn't move an inch you dill!
    that's men for ya!:p

7. Nannoo

Nannoo Well-known Member

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Lookin SO GOOD western there Omega...hehe

I've always told you he looks better western!!!!!!!

8. Wobbles

Wobbles Active Member

WOOO HOOO!!!:D
    Well Done Baldy and Omega!!!, Good thing i didnt stay for the ridden:p

9. chick_with_a_chainsaw

chick_with_a_chainsaw Gold Member

keep the pics coming guys.

oh that explains what happened in my class that i thought someone was saying that skye wasnt eligible for unregod or something. i was having a major stress lol.

love the pic beaudcious i dont look like an idiot im impressed. must have been my first class when i lost my hat

10. beaudacious

beaudacious Well-known Member

lol thanks nic. unfortunately it had more to do with dads good timing than anything else :p

btw guys, pics are now up on the photographers website **)

Last edited: Oct 20, 2009
  11. Celestial Park

Celestial Park Active Member

Janet……. I work three jobs and run my WB stud with 20 odd acres on my own!!!!!!!!!
    So where and how am I suppose to stop???? I did rest it Sunday night when I went to bed with an ice pack on …..even if it was only for a few hours before work again! I am looking for a house mate to share some of the fun if you know of anyone wanting to live in the Valley ????

I had a great day at the show, apart from the leg and it was a very well run show and hope your doing it all again next year because I will be there supporting you!
    Well off to work now, yet again! **)

12. Janet

Janet Guest

We will run one again next year it was good fun. :)
    i'll keep my ears out for a house mate for you...

cheers
    Janet

13. tilda

tilda Well-known Member

can someone please pm me the photographer details/website
    thankyou :)

14. milo22

milo22 Active Member

Can someone pm me the photographer please??

I had an email with it on but deleted it by accident oppps! :confused:

Had a look on it the other day, do you just click on events?

15. shadow007

shadow007 Active Member

Nanna: Thankyou so much!! that was really lovely of you! I'm so lucky to have such a lovely girl!!

Dollar: THANKYOU!!!! for breeding me such an awesome pony!! Only to happy to fly the Brayside flag!!

Kaisi: It was so so good to catch up with you and the awesome Mr P! I loved how he still remembered Star!!

Mini magic: It was great to catch with you! Your new girl is a little cutie! I'm so so sorry about your mum's shirt btw!!! I still feel terrible!

Could someone pretty please pm me the details of the photographer too??? thankyou in advance!

16. beaudacious

beaudacious Well-known Member

pm'ed you the link tilda, milo22 & shadow **)

Last edited: Oct 21, 2009
  17. tilda

tilda Well-known Member

thanks beaudacious :)
    ...bit dissapointed the photographer got only 1 very average shot of my boy :eek:
    oh well always next time!:)

18. Kaisi

Kaisi Well-known Member

Wasn't that sweet :p He saw her from all the way across the grounds!

See you at the states :)
    Which ones are you taking again?

19. Maddog 29

Maddog 29 Well-known Member

Can somebody please PM me the link for photo too?

:))

20. iluvufabi

iluvufabi New Member

Photography......

Can someone please PM me the link to the photography too? ;)