wanneroo breed show-results & photos

Discussion in 'Horse Showing and Events' started by tilda, Oct 18, 2009.

1. Keiko

Keiko New Member

Can someone please pm me the photographer info too? Thanks!!

2. wizzard

wizzard New Member

I cant seem to be able to find the photographer. Can someone please Pm me?
    Thanks in advance!

3. VIP Girl

VIP Girl Well-known Member

Wizzard & Keiko I have PM'ed you

4. shaz71

shaz71 Well-known Member

be good to catch up midas, :))

thanks cwacs, glad we had some out there **)

5. chick_with_a_chainsaw

chick_with_a_chainsaw Gold Member

very nice looking ones at that. would have had a mare there but i havent got her rego yet lol. think the geldings were all over 5 as well

6. VIP Girl

VIP Girl Well-known Member

Supreme QH was Oro Embelesar.

7. Merlin

Merlin Well-known Member

Anyone got the rsults from the TB classes?**)

8. Valencia Park Monty

Valencia Park Monty Well-known Member

Lexie ive sent it again

9. Janet

Janet Guest

As organizers go, we do our best to make sure all the horses entered in the registered classes are indeed registered.

Unfortunately a horse that was unregistered entered a registered class and won (didn’t even have any of the breeds characteristics :confused:) it was a genuine mistake by the owner (1st show) got confused and entered the wrong class.

People need to be aware of what class they are going in and judges if you are judging an open multiple class, might be an idea to ask them what breed they are.
    Just a heads up for anyone out there showing, humans make mistakes ;)

It was a great day but very tiring :)

cheers
    Janet

10. beaudacious

beaudacious Well-known Member

some pics from sunday :)

dad and sandy
    [​IMG]

beau and i
    [​IMG]

milo22 and myself
    [​IMG]

cwac
    [​IMG]

if anyone wants pics removed let me know **)

11. kp

kp Well-known Member

Could someone please pm me the photographer details. Thanks

12. Maren

Maren New Member

Wanneroo Breed Show

Just managed to get me logged in! First time on Stockyard.
    We had a lovely day at the Breed Show and I'm super proud of my 22month old colt Clayton Tirah, he was very well behaved considering it was his 2nd Breedshow ever and considering all the mares around us...
    I was a bit sad so, that our judge in Ring 3 forgot all about the Champion Male
    Reg. Heavy Breed and I was even sader to hear that the mare, who took the Supreme Heavy Horse over us was actually supposed to be in the Unregistered Horse section - She was a lovely looking mare, but more a show hack than a Heavy Breed. Never Mind.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 20, 2009
  13. Lokenzo

Lokenzo Gold Member

Hi Maren and welcome to Stockies. As the Ring 3 judge I have spoken with Janet regarding that. It is hard as a judge to know who has papers to what however will be in future ensuring I ask EVERYONE in any open type breed classes like that what breed they are, are they indeed registered and if in doubt I will have my steward run and ask the committee. Unfortunately this has happened at a few shows lately even not in open breed type classes, competitors need to make sure they are on the ball and if in doubt, ASK!

As for missing your Champion ribbon I am very sorry! You should have pulled me up on it! I have never done that before so not sure how that happened. Honestly, I am very approachable, please just say hey, Champion ribbon as we are after all only human.

As I said to you at the show, he is a lovely colt and again, welcome to Stockies.

Last edited: Oct 20, 2009
  14. wowww CWAC.
    ide def present her as a show hack :)
    shes gorgeous :D

15. HorseaGal

HorseaGal Active Member

Polly was pretty well behaved. In the afternoon anyway.
    She got a bit of a fright walking down the path thru the bush and started pigrooting and pulling me around. She calmed down but then when we went in for her Part Welsh class she started jumping around and rearing! Yep that was me with the little bay pony who was rearing and pigrooting everywhere!!
    We still got 2nd in that class anyway :D
    She was fine when i rode her tho
    So we got:
    3rd in handler 13-17yrs (ring 4)
    2nd in Part Welsh mare
    1st in Ridden pony under 12.2h (breed)
    Champion ridden small pony :)
    Was impressed with her after her behaviour in the morning!

16. Valencia Park Monty

Valencia Park Monty Well-known Member

WOW Jas Beau looks very nice! you must have been putting in alot of work :) and by the looks of it, it has paid off :) Well done!

Sarah - i would show skye as a show horse as she is very pretty :)*

17. Maren

Maren New Member

judging ring 3

Hi again, please no offence !
    It's not about the ribbons and it's not personal.

If you, let's say, compare the Pinto class with the Heavy Breed class: a solid horse enters the pinto class, wouldn't the judge ask the handler if they are maybe in the wrong class? And would a solid horse ever win the Supreme in the Pinto class if there's a Pinto there as well?
    (I'm not saying this as Tirah's owner, I know our workout wasn't that great -) but I also think the workout was not that bad either for a judge to chose a lightweight/medium hack that has no Heavy Breed characteristics whatsoever over a clear Heavy Horse . Sorry

18. wattle6180

wattle6180 Gold Member

It's done, right :}

One of the forum rules is to not discuss judging of particular events, nor the way particular shows are run.

Humans err. Judges referrees and umpires are more prone to erring :p

19. samm

samm Gold Member

Kimaley,where was your steward?

20. Mod 3

Mod 3 Moderator

Can members please remember stockyards ruling about comments regarding judges.
    Also non paid photo advertiser links are not allowed.
    Thank you.