Wanneroo Beginners Day Results

Discussion in 'Horse Showing and Events' started by Its Party Time, Nov 2, 2008.

1. Jump Off

Jump Off Well-known Member

OMG you are a stockie too! Far out! I was in your classes and chatted to you quite a bit, I remember you saying you were leaving as you had had enough - congrats on your wins!

Lucky: Thank you so much for your help I was about to explode before you and lauren arrived, thanks so much for your help xxx

2. lucky

lucky Well-known Member

Norrishbex-I loved your friends Friesian-tell her he has admirers!!!!!!:D
    What is his name???
    Cheers!:))
    Jumpoff-you are more than welcome-although I wasn't much help!!!!- thank god for Aunty Jac-she loves the prepping side of things!!!!!!I knew she was a friend for a good reason!!!!!!!!:p
    Cheers!:))

3. Sorrel

Sorrel Well-known Member

Great photos Nic,

Bay - Paddy looks a million dollars, your presentation is faultless as always. It was his first show and you know he was well behaved in the ring so knock em dead at Riverside mate **)

4. Lokenzo

Lokenzo Gold Member

Thanks Riss :D Thats the plan! He is only going to get better from here :)

Lesson with Glennis on Thursday too so will brush everything up then.

5. norrishbex

norrishbex Well-known Member

The fresian's name is Rhett. He is a nice horse, I have been teaching them for a few months now, and he has the potential to be a very good horse, he is very trainable, and moves nicely (when he isn't being lazy). It has been a slow process as he is still a baby, and we don't want to put too much pressure on him too early, his mind is there, but he still has so much growing to do that we are just tonking along, and making sure that he does the basics really well, there is no rush to push him, so everyone will see him at baby shows and dressage, but not much else for a while.

6. sunline

sunline Well-known Member

*waves*

was a good but long day..

No idea how but we managed to jag Best Presented in the adult walk/trot.. something in the water at Henley Brook hey Bec..
    Then second in the Hack Class which I was really happy with seeing how massive the class was. Didnt come off to "pleasureable or handy" as we got 5th's in those.. hehe

second in the pairs with Rhet, which was pretty good even though we hadnt ridden next to each other before.

I did feel for the judge and competitors that were in the WTC class after us..

7. norrishbex

norrishbex Well-known Member

I think there must be some special potion that nina feeds our ponies!

I hear you with the pleasureable bit! By the time we got around to that poor Key had had enough and I wasn't having that much fun with 2 hands let alone one!

By the way, aren't you supposed to be working? why are you on here?!?!

8. wild gurl

wild gurl New Member

Hey all =d had a great day it was awsome =d

we got 1st in rider and got champion rider in ring 5 =d was soooo happy

got 2nd in hack 2nd in pleasure and 4th in handy =p (were just not that handy)

the judge said we were goin to get reserve hack but unfortantly he went on the wrong leg =[ but thats ok it was my fault =p it was awsome !!!!!!

Does anyone no when the photos will be up as i dont have any =[

9. izzy2512

izzy2512 Gold Member

Ohhh bay he looks so good!! Red looks amazing on him.
    Congrats everyone :)*

10. Lokenzo

Lokenzo Gold Member

Thanks Izzy! I like red on him too and was a total fluke to find that jacket in blue with the red collar and pockets. Matches perfectly to his browband :)

11. PINTO1980

PINTO1980 Gold Member

Nic..You are welcome to come ride her any time..:)

12. izzy2512

izzy2512 Gold Member

Is that your new jacket? If so, I like :)* Veryyy nice

13. Imperial

Imperial Well-known Member

:(hi everyone i did tell you all that photos will be up on the website today. but i had a miscarriage this morning:((cant stop crying) so im just going to need an extra day or two to get them up there.

14. Oldhack77

Oldhack77 Gold Member

oh sweetheart that is devastating news and I am so sorry :(:( call me if you need anything at all xx

i am sure everyone understandstands and dont rush

15. Golden Biscuit

Golden Biscuit Well-known Member

Omg Lea, im sooo sorry to hear that! You take care of yourself and if you need anything, ANYTHING you just let us know ok!! ((HUGS)) :(

16. rmwgirl4eva

rmwgirl4eva Well-known Member

Oh Lea thats so sad. I have been through that myself so please if you need to vent just pm me.

Take care of yourself.

shannon

17. Its Party Time

Its Party Time Well-known Member

Just made a special thread for Imperial in General Discussions

18. Andhi

Andhi Gold Member

so sorry Lea *HUG*

19. Karijini

Karijini Well-known Member

A little something for Kimaley... ;)

[​IMG][/IMG]

[​IMG][/IMG]

[​IMG][/IMG]

20. Lokenzo

Lokenzo Gold Member

Thanks Karajini! Which horse were you on? Hehe, I must have had a fly bothering me :p