Wanneroo Beginners Day Results

Discussion in 'Horse Showing and Events' started by Its Party Time, Nov 2, 2008.

1. Valencia Park Monty

Valencia Park Monty Well-known Member

Well done to everyone today, you guys all look fab!!

Congrats to the Wanneroo members!! sounds like you all did very well!! :)*

2. mav

mav Well-known Member

where on earth is cardup?

sounds like we all had a good day today - even poor pockets with the rat bag pony ;)

3. PINTO1980

PINTO1980 Gold Member

She came and found me and asked if i could take her pony back to armadale with me..

I was considering it..But my car doesnt tow very well with 2 big Horses..And last thing i needed was for my car to brake down..So couldnt risk it..

But while i was untacking Chloe they drove past me and the float only had 3 wheels on it..

So i hope they didnt drive it all the way back to Cardup like that...*#)

Just the other side of Byford.

4. mav

mav Well-known Member

holy crap!!

thats a long drive with 3 wheels.... did they loose a tyre or a whole wheel?

5. rmwgirl4eva

rmwgirl4eva Well-known Member

Hi Mav

I believe it was a whole wheel. Pinto1980 would know. I really hope they didn't drive home like that.

Congrats to everyone that competed today.

cheers

6. PINTO1980

PINTO1980 Gold Member

The bearings went on the back passengers side wheel..Which this ment they had to take the whole wheel off and tow the float with horse(i think) in it..:(

7. decieving looks

decieving looks New Member

Well done everyone :)*

I had my showjumper there today, I was parked next to PINTO1980 i think **)

i was in the W/T/C ring 13-17 years

placed 2nd in rider and 3rd in hack.

Beau totally spacked out in my hack work out and i chucked a hissy fit, got off and didnt ride for the rest of the day *blushes with embarrasment* #(

I think i'll just stick to my showjumping with a little dressage on the side! Hacking is way too stressful for me :p no that i push any effort into it any way :p

In case anyone saw me, i was on the big bay with the star in my PC uniform haha

8. BeccaBoo

BeccaBoo Well-known Member

Aah yeah, the broken down float was next to us. We took Lark up and were untacking him and mum noticed the wheel was realllly crooked (God knows how she noticed it? lol Who looks at the tyres on other peoples floats? haha) I hope they ended up getting home okay, I felt so bad for them! They wouldnt have had much of a choice but to drive without the wheel I would think --- it was the alignment that 'broke' rather than the actual tyre. They did have a spare type, but it wouldnt have done them any good.

Lark and I didnt place all that well today, but I'm sooooo happy with him anyway! He was (eventually :p) so calm and working nicely without rushing. We placed 5th in the hack over 15hh (adult ring) so was chuffed with that -- massive class lol. He did so beautifully in the pleasure class, though on the long rein walk back he had his nose on the ground which I think went against him and he didnt really place (I wanted him to do that though!) :p This is why he will be a dressage pony, not a hack haha

So yes, very proud of my boy :D:D

9. rmwgirl4eva

Hi decieving looks

my daughter was in the same ring. She was on a bay pony arab welsh cross. She had on a black hacking jacket. Horse called chippi.

10. decieving looks

oh yer :) i saw her! She rode well and such a nice pony :) :)*

11. Nannoo

Nannoo Well-known Member

WELL DONE HANNAH!

Now just imagine how much better you'd do in a Western show!?..hehe

12. rmwgirl4eva

thanks decieving looks. It was a great show. You did well to. I think there was another girl from stockies in our ring to. Wild gurl i think was there,but I dont know i have never met her. lol

13. decieving looks

Yer wild girl was in our ring! She's an old school friend of mine! She did very well! Especially in rider where she got CHAMPION! :)*

14. BeccaBoo

Some piccies of me and Lark.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] (ignore my hands there lol, I was rearranging the reins)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

15. Rach_Jewel

Rach_Jewel New Member

well we had a good day.
    our results:
    1st best presented (woohooo we one a sash for that one)
    1st pony hack
    2nd rider 14-15 years old
    1st handy pony
    2nd plesure pony
    3rd pair of ponies
    and RESERVE CHAMPION hack.
    we where also in for top 3 supreme:)*
    cograts on all other stockies results:)

16. blitzen

blitzen Gold Member

hey becca is that a brand on larks hind end??? very interesting mark!

17. blitzen

blitzen Gold Member

lol, karijini - kelli said you wanted to get photographic evidence. how lovely is her pony, eh??? gorgeous little guy.

18. BeccaBoo

Hey Blitzen,
    It's the Andalusian brand. Lark is half Andy (looks more like his other TB half though) and so he has the half sun, and the vertical line underneath is for first cross. I really like it, its a nice brand :)

19. Golden Biscuit

Golden Biscuit Well-known Member

wow becc lark looks awesome!!! he is such a pretty boy and im glad he behaved himself :) well done :)*

20. Nickelodeon

Nickelodeon Well-known Member

Oooooooo that IS a cool brand Larky boy has there!

Congrats Bec, he looks mighty fine and oober handsome:D:D So so shiny, and look at his purdy plaits and bb! Scrubs up well**) Soooooo looking forward to seeing him out in the eventing world! Wooppiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiie!!!