Wanneroo Beginners Day Results

Discussion in 'Horse Showing and Events' started by Its Party Time, Nov 2, 2008.

1. Bell The Babe

Bell The Babe Active Member

Well we had a GREAT day (apart from the unscheduled dismount ala Pockets' pony...all good lol...Dom was okay with it until I tried to block it off...he wasnt having THAT!)

Am REALLY happy with my boy....who could not stand still all morning but considering the numbers of horses and ponies and it being his first (and mine) ever show...he did just great!

We got 2nd in best presented 15H and over (I think) thank you Karijini and Aunty Peta!! :) :)

Also placed in our rider class and Hack 15H and over but not in the top 3 lol !!

Would like to thank the organisers and judgers for what was a busy but fun day!

Saw some BEAUTIFUL horses, some excellent riders, some really good sportsmanship and only 1 case of sour grapes! Pretty happy with that too :)

Will post some pics soon

2. cobbie

cobbie Gold Member

Well done Bell the Babe! See you were fine..:p:)

Well done everyone else too

3. Omega Conquest

Omega Conquest Well-known Member

yeah i was in the 15 + lol biggest horse in there lol :)*

4. Bell The Babe

Hey thanks Tarz and thanks for the beautiful browband too....Domino looked uber spunky in it!! Will send through a pic of him in it too you

5. Bell The Babe

Just a few pics...will post more after I have spent quality time with the husband lol

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. RUMBLE1979

RUMBLE1979 Active Member

wanneroo beginners day results and pics

Well done Bell the Babe you did really well.
    Hope you are ok after that dismount. We want pics now and lots of.

Hugs Rumble

7. RUMBLE1979

RUMBLE1979 Active Member

Oh I must be a slow typer. Great pics.

8. blitzen

blitzen Gold Member

bell, dom looks bl**dy GORGEOUS mate! i saw you in the ring & thought you were riding beautifully! congratulations on such a great day. his bb looks super smexy too!

9. liver bird

liver bird Well-known Member

cara and savvy had a great day especially as savvy was in a new bit for the 1st time (a wilkie snaffle) very very awesome english bit, she got 1st best presented 2nd rider 2nd pony hack 5th pleasure and 5th handy pony and reserve champion and the best thing for her was that she won a trophy hahaha cav will post some pics 2morrow , well done to janet and all at wanneroo for a great day , and a big thanks to mad horse for the bit**) and a big hello to pocket rocket cwac and her mum

10. chick_with_a_chainsaw

chick_with_a_chainsaw Gold Member

im back so here are my results

best presented hack under 15hh
    1st rider
    champion rider
    1st hack under 15hh
    2nd pleasure under 15hh
    1st handy hack under 15hh
    1st pairs
    went up for supreme and although i was told libby was a lovely pony and the judge liked her she didnt stand up for supreme against 2 flashy chestnuts

pics soon

11. blitzen

blitzen Gold Member

wow, well done mate! good choice with the hair cut!
    that's so awesome. i did look out for you but only saw from a distance.

12. Maree4

Maree4 Gold Member

Well done guys, this show was my first ridden a year ago, and i agree the parking is awful....
    Pinto1980 where are you, how did you go.....**)

13. Pocket Rocket

Pocket Rocket Well-known Member

here are some piccies =]

me and munchie with Omega Conquest in the background
    [​IMG]

me and munchie:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    and us in handy pony, going over the tarp.
    [​IMG]

14. RUMBLE1979

RUMBLE1979 Active Member

Congratulations Pocket Rocket and Munchie.
    Great pics, you both look great.

15. Pockets

Pockets Gold Member

Again I'm sooooo sorry and so is one very naughty little pony.....

16. RUMBLE1979

RUMBLE1979 Active Member

Well done Chickie you have done us proud.
    Wish we could have been there to watch. Seems like everyone
    had a great day.
    Congratulations to all riders.:))

17. nannygoat

nannygoat Gold Member

Wowow guys you have all done sooooo well!!!

Congratulations!

18. chick_with_a_chainsaw

chick_with_a_chainsaw Gold Member

thanks the judge obviously liked it to i think. now ive got to hide from nannygoat until it grows back:)*

19. Jump Off

Jump Off Well-known Member

Ditto! I have a feeling I may have been behind you when I arrived, do you have a white olympic??

We had to wait almost an hour on the float before we could clear some cars out of the car park so I could park and unload my horse. I was pretty stressed as I still had to finish my plaits, do the tail, forelock and hoof black but Lucky came to my rescue - thank you :)

My horse worked really well, it was her 1st hack day and I haven't hacked for years and our goal was just to go out and do some flat work and we ended up coming home with surpreme hack - OMG!!! I was in shock and still am, the garland was just beautiful and congrats to all the other stockies who also did well - I know there are alot of you and I will wait for you all to post your results.

Big thanks to Little Bean for lending me some gear so I could fit in with the cool crowd ;)

:))

20. Pocket Rocket

Pocket Rocket Well-known Member

Congrats!!