Wanneroo Beginners Day Results

Discussion in 'Horse Showing and Events' started by Its Party Time, Nov 2, 2008.

1. OurHoney

OurHoney New Member

My daughters pony was a real little gem, she didnt put a hoof wrong all day. My friends daughter was riding her & this was their first show together & they came away with a neckfull of lovely ribbons! Thank You to Wanneroo PC for a well run day.:)*

2. Imperial

Imperial Well-known Member

your welome, it was nice meeting you (yay another stocky to add to my ever growing list) sorry i couldnt really chat. i was just getting pulled in every direction and was trying to get shots of other riders as well.

woke up this morning to a mass of orders i think my jaw dropped :p
    but yours wasnt there, but you may not have sent it yet..or got lost?

3. Kaisi

Kaisi Well-known Member

Oh thanks! :D
    Can't wait to see them!

4. Daxter

Daxter Active Member

Thanks Janet, have your PM and will be in touch.

5. horsesarelife

horsesarelife Well-known Member

Wow, everyone is looking really good, so many awsome looking horses and ponies!!
    Congrats everyone!
    x

6. Rach_Jewel

Rach_Jewel New Member

why cant i post any pics?:(? is anyone else having the same problem??:confused:

7. Daxter

Daxter Active Member

A Few pics of Revhoneymonster

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

8. Vecchio

Vecchio Active Member

Ok, photos as promised. You both have stunning horses by the way!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And one of this horse who was absolutely gorgeous!! I could have quite easily snuck him on the float.

[​IMG]

If any of you want the full size image, let me know your email and I will pass them on :)

9. Kaisi

Kaisi Well-known Member

Thanks for the photos Vecchio! They are lovely! :D

The last one is one of my friends, she would love a copy of that.

I'll PM you my email address, would you mind sending me those 2?

10. Lokenzo

Lokenzo Gold Member

Thanks Vecchio!!! I agree to, both Kaisi's horse and that bay were gorgeous. I was eyeing that bay off all morning, beautiful hunter hack.

Could you email me them, bayley@lokenzopark.com

Thanks again!

11. Vecchio

Vecchio Active Member

Emails sent! :)

12. Jadelise

Jadelise Well-known Member

LOL She wont want to admit his a hunter hack i've already tried to tell her haha..
    Kimaley your boy is gorgeous!

and of course pickles is lovely, wheres your breast plate kate??

13. Lokenzo

Lokenzo Gold Member

Thanks Jadelise :) I love him too but I am VERY biased :p If the bay was mine I would be aiming him for the official show hunter ring. Very nice horse.

14. Jadelise

Jadelise Well-known Member

Shes only got dressage in her eyes not hacking but ill keep trying to convince her :p
    Ill pass on your kind words!

15. Lokenzo

Lokenzo Gold Member

He will be a nice dressage horse as well. Paddy will do more dressage than hacking but he is going to official hack too :) They can do both!

16. valkyrie_74

valkyrie_74 New Member

Thank you heaps Our Honey! My daughter had the best day - she was overwhelmed by the ribbons and the look on her face when she saw the photos was priceless! Miss Elly didn't set a foot wrong at all that day! One outstanding pony - worth her weight in gold. Thank you for a wonderful day Our Honey and Janet!

17. Janet

Janet Guest

Thank you Valkyrine. I am so pleased that your daughter had a good day. This the why we hold these days. Your lovely comment makes it all worth while.
    :):):)*
    Regards
    Janet