Wanneroo Beginners Day Results

Discussion in 'Horse Showing and Events' started by Its Party Time, Nov 2, 2008.

1. Its Party Time

Its Party Time Well-known Member

Congratulations to all who competed today!

Looking forward to seeing everyone's results!

2. Pocket Rocket

Pocket Rocket Well-known Member

Wanneroo Beginners Day Results and Pics

I know there is alot of threads ABOUT the show but they are 9+ pages.

Munchie was a very good boy, kept neighing all in the morning. We measured him and was 14.3hh which is what we thought he was...

Sorry but no pics as CWAC is still riding or still with libby as her class only started about 1hour ago as she shared ring 4 with the adults walk and trot only...

Smartest on Parade-i got a pink ribbion, which i think is completetion?
    Age Class- 4th
    Pleasure Pony- 2nd!!!! im was very happy with him as it was his 2nd outing.
    Handy pony- 1st!! he was exellent and walked STRAIGHT over the tarp
    Pair of Horses- i went with someone who i didnt no and lets just say it was funny, anyways we got 5th

and i got a 2nd for something else, lol cant rember the class i think it was hack 14.3hh- 15.0hh.

And it was nice to meet,
    Liverbird, Imperial (face to face lol) and Little Welshie.

3. blitzen

blitzen Gold Member

i posted this in the Roll Call thread, so i've copied it here....

okies... anyone back with results yet?

i saw Imperial taking pics, bell the babe on her lovely horse dom, pinto1980, karijini. saw pocket rocket, cwac & Kaisi from a distance & i'm pretty sure i was standing behind stubborn-filly in the measuring queue. there was also a SUPER lovely friesian prancing about - was that a stockie's horse? or a stockie by association?

not impressed - my horse is much shorter than i thought! 15.3 3/4 as opposed to 16hh. i suppose a quarter of an inch is not much, but to me it is!

i am very impressed with him, tho he did have a few moments - broke the bum bar in the measuring crush (woopsy!), plus had two very full on tanties whilst riding around, but on the whole - not bad for our first time off the property via a float. very impressed with his mad floating skillz too. he bounced straight in on the way there... took a bit of encouraging on the way home, but survived.

i really feel for the organisers - parking was DIFFICULT to say the least & ppl were parked all over the place. you'd think common sense would prevail for ppl coming to watch - don't park where the floats need go to, ppl! i even saw someone had to park their float OFF the grounds on the road nearby, whilst there were at least 20 cars in the float area. one of the poor marshall ppl looked totally frazzled & i certainly felt for him.

4. blitzen

blitzen Gold Member

don't forget to mention the awesome blitzen whom you saw in the car~!

i saw you in ur ring when beej was getting measured. munchie is a STUNNER. very smexy pony.

5. Pockets

Pockets Gold Member

Bit of an average day for us:( Little snot pony slipped her bridle and took off causing 2 riders to come off (sooooo sorry guys!!) bolted into the cross country course and that was before it even started! Was a bit naughty all though the ridden-might have to get the teeth and back checked again!! Anyway Chloe did ok under the circumstances- 4th smartest on parade, 4th rider 6 and under, 6th pony hack and 5th handy pony-and she went in one of the classes without me walking next to her but then lost her nerve a bit when the ratbag pony played up!!

6. Imperial

Imperial Well-known Member

just got in. blitz your not wrong about the parking! we had to squeez past floats all over the place to get down the bottom.

i took almost 900 photos, tried my best to get everyone. but rings were spread very far apart.

congrats everyone, i know one stockies is shocked and over the moon:))

7. Pocket Rocket

lol, i was in dads car and he was reading you bumper stickers, so i looked up and im like, THATS BLITZEN! lol

as i finished before sarah ( cwac) mum said she would take munchie home (only live 5mins away from wanneroo pc) and one guy got bogged... so we waited their while they got him out which only took tops 10mins... by then munchie was jumping around kicking the back..( nervous floater:() so mum asked them to move the car away (he took up the WHOLE path) and he yells back, "just wait we will only be another 2 mins" and he said it soo rude, mum asked nicely saying please! when they decided to move ( there were other horses and people around) they sped off! how rude can you get!!

8. Pocket Rocket

CWAC??. I NO HER RESULTS.. but i will make you guys wait =]

9. Pockets

Pockets Gold Member

I meant to come over to get you to take some piccies but I was a bit frazzled!!!! Hopefully you got a couple of her anyway....

10. Pocket Rocket

what ring were you in pockets??

11. blitzen

blitzen Gold Member

im gonna save up and get personal plates one day that say "Blitz Dis"

hehe.

12. blitzen

blitzen Gold Member

wuh woh pockets... was that ur pony who spooked bell the babe's horse? i didn't see her fall, but i saw the grass stains, poor chicken. all ponies are TERRIFYING according to my beejay... his brain would have leapt out of his skull if one was ON THE LOOSE *omfg is ded*.

13. Paint8

Paint8 Well-known Member

Not sure if my boy was there today.. did anyone see a pally pinto trying to be a hack?? :)

14. Pocket Rocket

there was 2 or 3 in my ring... more info....

15. Pockets

Pockets Gold Member

Ring 2-the naughty ponies ring lol!! Yep Blitz that was my pony-oh geez so shes a stockie too not sure if thats makes it better or worse!!! And I only managed to apologize to one of the girls that came off...bad,bad pony :(
    And the blasted kid is still dead keen so I guess I'll have to buy a show saddle....I feel a shopping trip coming up....

Last edited: Nov 2, 2008
  16. blitzen

blitzen Gold Member

LOLOLOLOL, i think that's what all our parents said after our first fall & we dusted ourselves off to go again!

"damn! she still likes this horse riding caper.... bye bye sunday mornings and savings!"

17. Omega Conquest

Omega Conquest Well-known Member

i hope everyone did well!!!

im sooo pleased with my boy. His first show with me in the walk trot 13-17.

1st Best Presented
    1st Rider 16-17
    Reserve Champion Rider
    1st Handy Pony
    5th Pleasure Hack
    and 4th i think in Pairs

Baldy was very well behaved except leaning on my hands the entire day!!! feels like my arms are about to drop off... Thankyou to Amy who helped me get him ready :)

Here are some pics :)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

18. Pockets

Pockets Gold Member

Oooo I saw him-he was beautiful!!

19. Omega Conquest

Omega Conquest Well-known Member

thankyou!!! :)

20. Pocket Rocket

I saw you!! you were in my class.
    (i would show you pics but my sis has the camera :mad:)
    I was on the fat 14.3hh chestnut pony! lol
    i was always in the 14-15hh class, you were in the 15+, right?