Wanneroo Adult Open Hack Show 24th May

Discussion in 'Horse Showing and Events' started by Its Party Time, Apr 24, 2009.

1. Maree4

Maree4 Gold Member

It will have to be Saturday i think because we will need to prep. I am going to plait. Let me know what time you will pick us up, its a 9am start :D It takes about an hour to get there and need to allow time to load all my guff into your car:D

2. Midas

Midas Well-known Member

well I haven't ridden for hmm since wednesday last week...or lunged for that matter! I can imagine midas in this weather full of energy :eek: I think u 2 should come! don't ruin the magic pic!

ETA: its nice and sunny in wangara at the moment! :D a bit of wind but over all pleasant... so looks like party's forecast was right :)*

Last edited: May 22, 2009
  3. Ren

Ren Well-known Member

Maree, should i be at yours at 6.30am to allow packing car and loading horse :)

4. Its Party Time

Its Party Time Well-known Member

Weather will be lovely stop stressing!

Yes Carthorse that would be great! Might need u to Pencil ??

Set up is all done Many Thanks to Maren, Janet & Julie B !**)

Gates open at 7am

Just picked up trophies & sahes etc they look lovely!

Average is about 8 riders per ring and considering their are 3 Champions & a Supreme per ring I hope we get heaps of entries on the day!

I will get the sack if we make a lose LOL!;)

5. Maree4

Maree4 Gold Member

Ok sounds good. I will be out there at 6am....i WILL pm YOU

6. Ren

Ren Well-known Member

just got this off the BOM website
    Sunday Morning shower clearing. Min 7 Max 19

7. princeton

princeton Well-known Member

LOL....You are telling FIBS!
    Its overcast, blowing a gale and juuuust holding off raining in Darch....and from my office window, looks pretty much the same in Wangara LOL!:p

8. BeccaBoo

BeccaBoo Well-known Member

Darch hey Princeton? You're sorta near me :p

I cancelled my lesson for today cause I didnt know if Larks eye would be healed enough... its fine! :D I was like 'Oh... I could have had my lesson afterall :(' Then at 2pm, when my lesson would of started, it promptly bucketed down with rain haha. I figure it isnt such a bad thing I had to cancel :D

I am definitely coming now :D Im not sure what ring to go in now though hehe. I'll decide on the day, depending on his behaviour.

9. Maree4

Maree4 Gold Member

Well i got my new bib vest and stock from Mel today YAY...thanks Mel..I will be wearing them on Sunday...:)*

10. princeton

princeton Well-known Member

ooo...what colour what colour!
    I will be standing under my brolly I think *#)

11. Maree4

Maree4 Gold Member

I got baby blue bib and a off white with a pattern stock, but i am going to have to get a royal blue bib for ridden and keep the baby blue for inhand...The royal blue will match my browband better...:D
    Off to PM mel now lol

12. Midas

Midas Well-known Member

haha lol ...I swear at the time it was! I thought oh this is nice took my jumper off and all! then 20mins later it was black!

13. Lily

Lily Well-known Member

Maree4 glad you got it all in time!

I've been incredibly selfish this week... I have been trying to make Dania a new browband since January, finally finished it this week amongst all the orders that you lovely stockyies people keep sending me.

I can't wait to try it out this weekend!!!

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: May 22, 2009
  14. Andhi

Andhi Gold Member

Good luck to everyone competing.
    Tally and I won't be at this one after all as i have way tomuch uni stuff on.

15. Karijini

Karijini Well-known Member

Strappers work, they don't hide under brolly's.... *#)

Besides, I will let YOU get all the beans out before I get on if the weather is lovely and 'fresh' ha ha ha.

16. Maree4

Maree4 Gold Member

Wow magic that is beautiful I love it......:)*

17. trippa

trippa Well-known Member

well trippa is washed just going to plait him thisarvo.

it gonna be wet and cold tomore:p fun fun

18. Maree4

Maree4 Gold Member

I'm not going to wash Winnie, just his mane and tail and socks, its too cold. He has been clipped and really rugged up so a good grooming should be enough. Its going to be cold but i think the sun will be out according to BOM, a fine cold morning, a minimum of 5 degrees max of 19, and no rain YAY.....:))

19. Its Party Time

Its Party Time Well-known Member

If anyone cannot wash or plait their horses today due to the weather please still bring them along!

There is only one Best Presented class per ring and all other classes u will not be marked down for being unplaited.

Hope this helps! damn weather who said we needed rain!*#)

20. Northern Peregrine

Northern Peregrine Well-known Member

I haven't been able to plait or wash today :( although I intended to. Also Perry is a little stiff ( he's 15 and I haven't ridden him all week and the agistment has kept the horses in the stables due to the horrible weather .. many of them are clipped.. so no paddock exercise. Got him out for a lunge today, between showers, and he was a bit off on a rear leg. I fear he may also be slightly bonkers tomorrow with pent up energy. *#) If I'm still able to ride him ( will see in morning) I may have to forgo best presented..never get anywhere in that anyway :)