Wanneroo Adult Open Hack Show 24th May

Discussion in 'Horse Showing and Events' started by Its Party Time, Apr 24, 2009.

1. Maree4

Maree4 Gold Member

Ren I don't do pelting either**), and i hope its not raining that much that people have umbrellas Winnie thinks that they eat horses for dinner.
    We still have to do the photo for magic too, :) that will be a good one. I will have to get a copy from whoever takes it. It will be ALL stockies too won't it hehehe.

2. Midas

Midas Well-known Member

I read 3 weather reports...says shower or 2 but mostly sunny!

so we should be right!

3. Its Party Time

Its Party Time Well-known Member

Just listen to my forecast it will not rain.**)**)**)

Pre entries are closed but as I dont get to my postbox (70klm round trip) everyday if a couple are late I might not even know! I will be checking it again on Wednesday. If it arrives by friday it will be accepted:D:D

4. Ren

Ren Well-known Member

im still going, just dont want to hear storms and heavy rain coz then will be a no go for me but can deal with some rain and i am looking forward to it, just hope when i see my fella on Wed he has no bits out of him :(

5. Obsession of Equine

Obsession of Equine Active Member

Sounds like you're talking yourself out of it!

There are no heavy storms forcast only showers easing.. funny we get so used to having so much sunshine that we all panic once it rains... LOL

6. Its Party Time

We have had about 20 or so pre entries so heres hoping we get a few more on the day!
    Our shows are generally smallish so if you are umming and arring please come along remember great prizes and great judges who will give you feedback**)

7. Ren

Ren Well-known Member

would all those entered be stockies hehehe well i think a large portion is :)

8. Maree4

Maree4 Gold Member

Today was meant to be a few showers too and its gorgeous out. I am thinking Sunday will be the same as today....

9. Ren

Ren Well-known Member

Maree, thats what im thinking shower or two ends up fine and sunny :)

10. BeccaBoo

BeccaBoo Well-known Member

I dont know if I'm going to end up making it. Lark has decided to get an eye ulcer (bloody horses!) so will have to see if that clears up in time. My backup plan is to ride a purebred Andy mare that has been ridden once in 6 years lol and doesnt like floating haha. It would be an... interesting day if I took her :p

11. Janet

Janet Guest

I hope Lark's eye heals quickly for you Bec, Dobby had one and after the vet had been it was like brand new within a couple of days. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you :)

12. Kiwigirl

Kiwigirl Well-known Member

I'm dissapointed that I am missing this show but I have adult riders with three great instructors that I just can't miss out on. I would have like another walk/trot show under my belt, oh well just have to wait a week and go to the landrover gala

Good luck everyone.

13. Midas

Midas Well-known Member

well this weather RELLY sux.... I hope it clears by tomorrow... Rain I can do , but not gail force winds :(

14. Ren

Ren Well-known Member

lol @ midas, my fingers and toes are still crossed for a nice change in weather

15. Janet

Janet Guest

keeping mine crossed too... I dont like the cold. Wet i can do, cold and wet.. yuck *#)

16. Its Party Time

Stop stressing It will be lovely and warm standing in the clubrooms LOL!

The rain & wind will be gone by tomorrow trust me!;)

17. Carthorse

Carthorse New Member

Hey Party do you still need the expert canteen assistance from the old dear and me?

Glad I will be in the clubrooms..brrrrrrr

18. Valencia Park Monty

Valencia Park Monty Well-known Member

Gretchen, i can come down tomorrow about lunch time and help set up?? what are your plans for setting up let me know

19. Maree4

Maree4 Gold Member

LOL, I have lunged Winnie once this week and we are meant to be going Sunday.. this will test my ability to warm him up on the day. I agree, the weather is gross atm, I was going to go out and ride him this morning the sun was out (for a whole two minutes) then it bucketed down AGAIN.:eek:

20. Ren

Ren Well-known Member

hehehe Maree, i rode twice wednesday and havent since, not even lunged. When do u think we make the final decision. sat or sun morning lol