Wanneroo Adult Equestrian Club

Discussion in 'Horse Riding' started by Its Party Time, Feb 7, 2008.

1. Its Party Time

Its Party Time Well-known Member

We held our AGM and Member registration night last week.
    We have been absolutely thrilled with the amount of new registrations, actually so overwhelmed we are now starting a waiting list. If any other Stockies have been thinking about joining please PM me ASAP.
    I can send a link to our website for anyone interested.

Many thanks to our 30+ new members!**) :))

2. beaudacious

beaudacious Well-known Member

congratulations on such a brilliant response! you guys are doing an awesome job promoting the club and i for one am really looking forward to being involved with the WAEC this year **)

3. Lin

Lin Well-known Member

Well done, Party! We are having our enrolment day soon and normally anybody we can't fit in we suggest they contact other clubs, especially Wanneroo as it is in our "catchment area". But if you have a waiting list and we have a waiting list then that ain't gonna work now! :)

Can't wait for the 2008 ARCA season. Adult riding is going gang busters at the moment.

Last edited: Feb 8, 2008
  4. Bell The Babe

Bell The Babe Active Member

YAY for Wanneroo Adult Riders...I am one of the said new members and whilst I am looking forward to attending I am also completely and utterly terrified. So if you see a dark skinned lady with a brown horse cowering in a corner somewhere......oooo that'll be me and mine :)

Congrats though for getting a great, friendly club together!

5. RUMBLE1979

RUMBLE1979 Active Member

Wanneroo Adult Equestrain Club

Hey Bell the Babe, can I come cower in the corner
    with you. Me and my spotty pony. We are new as well.

6. cruisecontrol

cruisecontrol Well-known Member

Shame, I never got down to be able to register, silly horsies that love to hurt themselves at the wrong time.
    Hum ho, i guess there's always next year then.

7. Bell The Babe

Bell The Babe Active Member

LOL Rumble...you're more then wecome to enjoy the cowering corner with me!!! Would love the company :)

8. Its Party Time

I am desperately trying to get another Instructor so we may be able to squeeze another few in. Will keep everyone posted. I have had a few PM's from interested stockies we have never had to turn people down before so it's a bit of a shock to have to start now. Hopefully we can fit everyone in and still keep our groups to 4-5!

Thanks everyone for your kind words on our club 'Janet' and myself have worked hard to get it up where it should be.

I forgot to mention no-one is alllowed to hide in the corner*#) !! Those found doing that will be asked to put on a display for all the riders ha ha ;)

9. Its Party Time

Oh dear Lin hope we don't have too many disappointed riders out there! If anyone knows of an Instructor EFA Level 1 or above that is available we will gladly hold another group as we have the room!
    Chat to you soon :))

10. Janet

Janet Guest

PLEASE we are not that kind of club... we really are a friendly bunch. Any queries just holler...:)
    We are going to have a great year. I'm in the process of getting a 3rd instructor.

We have a committee meeting on Tuesday, all members are welcome to attend. Club house 7pm

Just PM "Its Party Time" or myself if you need directions..

Looking forward to getting to know all our lovely new members
    Regards

11. RUMBLE1979

RUMBLE1979 Active Member

Wanneroo Adult Equestrain Club

No really I am looking forward to the first rally and sure everyone
    will enjoy being part of the club.:))

12. nannygoat

nannygoat Gold Member

Come on you guys I told you - we are going to have FUN FUN FUN.
    (If it's the last thing I do!)
    You just wait and see us in our posh bridles, Rumble and Bell.

13. Its Party Time

Third Instructor found

I am pleased to let everyone know that we have now secured a third Instructor so NO waiting list yahhhh**)

We now have 3 fantastic Instructors so please PM me or Janet for details on how to join!

14. Karijini

Karijini Well-known Member

Ooooh I can't wait for the first rally, I'm so excited :D BTB & Rumble, don't be shy! You both can't hide either, I will be dragging you out of the corners he he he. Well done Janet & IPT, you guys have done a great job and I'm looking forward to the social events and the rallies. Hurry up March!!!!!

15. wildsteel

wildsteel Well-known Member

aurghhhh im so excited!

i was never allowed to go to pony club so now going to ARC is like fullfilling a childhood dream hahahah

16. Its Party Time

OK Now we are full!!

Sorry to all who have left it to now to get in contact. I have PM'd those who have replied today and we will now be starting a waiting list.
    We have had to stop at 40 riding members and 8 social members so we can keep the groups to 4-5 riders.

17. wildsteel

wildsteel Well-known Member

im so EGGcited for our first rally!!

18. Laury

Laury New Member

Sounds like a great club but I like the country life too much!!

19. Lozzy

Lozzy New Member

I'm on the waiting list :( Didn't make it in time!

20. Its Party Time

Sorry Lozzy:( !

Unfortunately for you our membership's have doubled from last year and we
    have been overwhelmed with new members.

You are second on the waiting list so there is still hope! We will be in contact IF a place becomes available.

Best of Luck & take care:)) :))