Wanneroo Adult Equestrian Club Inc

Discussion in 'Horse Riding' started by Its Party Time, Jan 3, 2009.

1. blitzen

blitzen Gold Member

LOL, i did a double take too... legs aren't long enough to belong to you.

CWAC, that's the deLIGHTFUL 'dixie' with stockie "maddog". i may very well sneak that pony onto the back of my ute.

2. astraia

astraia Guest

We had an awesome day too. It was only our second rally at WAECI. Our dressage lesson was great and it was our first time ever over solid fences. Jenny was fantastic for a cross country lesson!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. Andhi

Andhi Gold Member

Sounds like everyone had a blast, looking forward to next month.

4. chick_with_a_chainsaw

chick_with_a_chainsaw Gold Member

lol your more than welcome to come camping trippa

haha my mistake wrong person close enough haha sorry

5. trippa

trippa Well-known Member

haha yaya cwacs.lol ponys come camping too ahhaha jj:D

6. chick_with_a_chainsaw

chick_with_a_chainsaw Gold Member

yup camping with the ponies. there arent any yards at our block so as long as your horses are happy running free if you dont have float yards you will be right :)

my bfs agreed to come camp with me up there. so i now need to learn to pull the float (going forward will be easy its back up thats the problem) haha

7. Maddog 29

Maddog 29 Well-known Member

Careful what you wish for Blitzen - they just might come true!:D

Nice pics CWAC :)*

8. ivy

ivy New Member

i also had an awesome day. it helped that strider behaved so well with his floating! and he was an absolute champion in our xc thanks to jenny's instructions! lol he hated in hand.... too much standing on grass and not being allowed to put his head down and eat it.... :p

9. Carthorse

Carthorse New Member

jeez didnt give that log much clearance eh? ;)

10. Janet

Janet Guest

**** May Rally - Lift required ***

Wanneroo ARC rally 2nd May?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi members of the Wanneroo ARC Ashley here new 09 member LOL

I was just wondering if there is anyone who comes from north of Wanneroo way (Gibbs Rd just of Wann Rd before Hester Ave, to be exact) that has a spare spot in their float for my horse to come to the next rally? I can pay you fuel or ground fee?

I usually come with beaudacious but she is away and I really don't wna miss out on it! as the rally info came out today would like to get my ties etc and say i will be attending. I can also fit around your day times plans etc

Thanks every one and hopefully cya at next rally

Hi Ashley,
    I put it in here for you in case any of our members are reading it. Hopefully someone can help out.
    Regards
    Janet

11. milo22

milo22 Active Member

Oh thankyou so much I just remebered this thread and thought I should have put it in here too so i cut and pasted it to do that but you had already kindly done it Thankyou.. :))
    I also may have an option of borrowing a friends float and asking my dad to use his half dead ute to tow it if all else fails :}

thanking you...

12. milo22

milo22 Active Member

All good thankyou :))

I have found a lift Yay! So I'll cya all at 3rd rally 2nd May :)*

looking forward to it :D

13. ivy

ivy New Member

oh oh is it true that XC is 2 hours in may? how exciting!

14. Its Party Time

Its Party Time Well-known Member

Yes Jenny believes it is easier to run one class as it takes a while to warm up etc so I thought I would try it and see what happens! Give me some feedback and we will see if it works out!
    Have tried to split the classes into levels to make it easier for everyone.
    Just trying out a couple of new things:D

15. ivy

ivy New Member

yeh will do =) i did notice the notes on the classes when booking in. **) cant wait :D

16. Valencia Park Monty

Valencia Park Monty Well-known Member

how did you all go today? any piccies for me to look at? :)

17. Andhi

Andhi Gold Member

Another great rally.
    Tally once again showed what a star he is and what a pushy sod he can be when he chooses to be one, thanks Trippa for helping me get the bum bar closed on the float.

Some shots.

RO's OH Tony
    [​IMG]

CWAC
    [​IMG]

Blitzen on Beejay
    [​IMG]

Trippa
    [​IMG]

Not sure who this is, but I loved the photo
    [​IMG]

18. princeton

princeton Well-known Member

OMG !!!
    HOORAY!!!
    BJ made it there!!
    Looks like he was ridable too:)*

19. blitzen

blitzen Gold Member

holy cr@p, beejy looks NICE there....

great pics, jaana, as usual!

i had a complete BLAST in the arvo session with jenny. omfg, how much FUN!!! we went WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE around the x-country course. who'd of known i would grow a pair & go and tackle a 3' jump??!@#!@ soooooooooooo unbelieveably impressed with my red boy. he was VERY tuckered out by the end tho - 1 hr flat & 2 hours x-country... o boy!

20. blitzen

blitzen Gold Member

IPT, the 2 hour x-country was great. it was more like 1h40m then 20min debriefing. sooooo good and jenny was really encouraging. i think she was a bit dubious when she asked, "what are your plans?" (about my horse) and i answered with, "to s*** him" and also that i was doing the jumps for "him" and not me. hahaha. but he had a blast and so did i! we even faced down a small mob of kangas who just jumped from one side of the course to the other & we kept running into them.