W.A. Veterinary Equine Dentistry

Discussion in 'Product & Service Promotions' started by Murray, Sep 21, 2011.

1. Doc Martin

Doc Martin New Member

Let him eat what he wants Shadowkat - after all, we want the horrible rotten stuff to wear away and healthy tooth to erupt.

Look forward to seeing him (and you !) again in the new year.

Cheers

MD

2. shadowkat

shadowkat Well-known Member

But he kinda likes to eat me :eek:
    I don't suppose you'd do a post some time about feeding for dental health? I'm a big fan of squeezing experts for knowledge wherever possible :p

3. holistichorse

holistichorse Well-known Member

Martin will be presenting at the Equestricare "Teeth and Bitting Workshop" alongside Anita Marchesani from Bit Bank Australia at Brookleigh Equestrian Estate on Saturday 28th January **) email training@equinesportstherapy.com.au for more information :D

4. Doc Martin

Doc Martin New Member

Oldbury, Serpentine, Jarrahdale, Orange Grove, Wandi area on Friday. Let me know if you need a booking ! 0409681142

5. nannygoat

nannygoat Gold Member

Doc, when do you suppose you will be up towards Bindoon/Muchea Area in the very near future?

I am willing to travel towards Midland and meet somewhere.

6. Doc Martin

Doc Martin New Member

Up that way Thursday afternoon Nannygoat ! Email me martin@waved.net.au and we can discuss your requirements ;-)

Cheers

MD

7. nannygoat

nannygoat Gold Member

Thanks DM.

8. nannygoat

nannygoat Gold Member

Thanks for your prompt attention today, Doc.

Tammy the Troll was quite happily nomming on her din dins tonight.

9. cisco kristy

cisco kristy Well-known Member

geee nice smile**)

10. Doc Martin

Doc Martin New Member

Good morning all !

A few spots left before the Silly Season festivities really get under way. Give your horse the gift of a pain free, healthy mouth this Christmas ! Also the new portable crush will ( almost definately ) be ready at the end of this week so be one of the first in Perth to see the new design in action.

0409681142 or martin@waved.net.au

11. maxntaz

maxntaz Well-known Member

See you in Merredin - 16 horses for you to do this trip and I have 14 booked already for February.

12. Doc Martin

Doc Martin New Member

The new crush is finally up and running. Video and photos online - click on the link below !

13. Doc Martin

Doc Martin New Member

14. Doc Martin

Doc Martin New Member

[​IMG][/IMG] This is what is looks like on the road. A floor then folds down and the whole thing is as stable as if it was concreted into the ground. Their heads get suspended in a halter from a pole that extends ( I forgot to pull it out before the previous photo ) and all work is safe and relaxed !

15. citygirl

citygirl Gold Member

if your doing 'Scans' small Lady Vets will need to stand on a milk crate to get 'in'. lol

Harvey Vets had one of these- work great !!**)**)

congrats & cheers
    Lee

16. Angimac

Angimac Well-known Member

Martin the new crush looks great! I wonder how long it will stay that shiney.

17. Pepsea

Pepsea Gold Member

If anyone in bunbury area needs their horses teeth done i have contacted martin to come down, we just need to make up some numbers!

18. Doc Martin

Doc Martin New Member

Great day in the country yesterday ! Lovely people, lovely horses and a great drive. Got a good helping of home made Christmas Cake and some fantastic country hospitality. Looking forward to the next trip to Merredin already ! Thanks Max ( of Maxntaz fame ) for organising the trip - you could run a military base with your organisational skills.

To all my longstanding and new clients ( and thier owners ) - have a safe and wonderful Christmas and a healthy and happy 2012. Its been a pleasure seeing some familiar faces and meeting new ones this year and I look forward to seeing you again next year !:))

19. Hen

Hen Well-known Member

Hi Martin,

I have a couple of horses that need their teeth done in the new year, a 2 year old WB and a 13 year old TB. How often are you SOR? I would be looking at early February :) I also have a horse who had his teeth done just a few weeks ago but I am not convinced that they are 'right' and would like him looked at as well.

Thank you and merry xmas :))

20. Doc Martin

Doc Martin New Member

Hi Hen,

I am SOR fairly frequently these days ( although SOR means different things for different people ! ) Let me know where you are via email ( I check every few hours ) and we can schedule you in. If you are talking Darling Downs, Bedfordale etc I am down that way on Tuesday 3rd of Jan.

Cheers

MD