W.A. Veterinary Equine Dentistry

Discussion in 'Product & Service Promotions' started by Murray, Sep 21, 2011.

1. blitzen

blitzen Gold Member

Good to see you doing this, doc Martin. Your passion for healthy mouths is awesome. :)

2. Doc Martin

Doc Martin New Member

Dentistry Tallks

Hi all,

As part of my ongoing commitment to equine dental health and education of owners and riders, I am free to give talks to pony clubs, adult rider groups or any other gathering of horse owners. If you would like me to give a talk at your next event, please contact me at martin@waved.net.au and please forward these details to anyone you know that may be interested. I have a lot of skulls, teeth and great slides as well as a range of tools and equipement to look at. Can cater for any age/level of rider/owner from the little ones through to advanced riders.

3. shadowkat

shadowkat Well-known Member

I'd be interested in getting you out to Millendon on a Saturday some time :)

4. Doc Martin

Doc Martin New Member

Name the time and place - best to contact me via email ( martin@waved.net.au ) and we can pencil something in.

cheers

MD

5. Doc Martin

Doc Martin New Member

Available this Weekend !

Hi Everyone !

I am available this weekend if anyone wants their horse's teeth done on Saturday ( you may even be able to convince me to come out Sunday ) I do need to do a few in the area to make it worthwhile so if you have neighbours or friends that want to take this opportunity let me know ASAP. Even if you only have one or two horses please register your interest so that if others in the area call up I can make a trip your way.

0409681142 or martin@waved.net.au

6. Doc Martin

Doc Martin New Member

Merredin

I have a client in Merredin with a sick horse that desperately needs a dental but we need a few more horses in the area (or on the way) to make the trip. If you or anyone you know lives out that way please get in touch ASAP so we can organize a day.

Cheers

MD

7. Doc Martin

Doc Martin New Member

Gidge in the morning and Kalamunda in the afternoon tomorrow if anyone is keen !

8. shadowkat

Thanks Martin for doing my boy today - I think he will be MUCH happier now!

9. Doc Martin

Doc Martin New Member

No problems Shadowkat. I am so glad we got to him today. I know that he will be more comfortable tonight and hope that with a lot of patience and work on your part we can get him right again. Just shows how bad they can get before showing any signs at all. Fingers crossed he improves quickly !
    Thanks again for today - really nice meeting you both.

MD

10. Doc Martin

Doc Martin New Member

How's he going Shadowkat ? Does he mind the hexarinse ?

11. shadowkat

Hexarinse? You mean evil ponykilling poison, right?
    We're working on it... coating carrots with the poison to get him used to the taste, then try for direct squirtage. He's being a bit of a baby!

12. Doc Martin

Doc Martin New Member

Good Work Shadowkat. It will be worth it in the end. He's going to need a lot of it over time so he needs to get used to it !**)

13. Doc Martin

Doc Martin New Member

Toodyay next week ( 15th 16th or 17th ) Let me know if you're interested.

14. pso

pso Gold Member

LOL @ evil pony killing poison!!!! :D Mine thinks the same thing!!!..and he's right- most of it gets spat on me- and it really is gross tasting stuff!!!*#)

15. Doc Martin

Doc Martin New Member

Champion Lakes

Heading down to Champion Lakes tomorrow morning ( Wednesday ) to do a couple. If anyone in the area needs their horse's teeth done, please email/ring me this evening.
    0409681142 martin@waved.net.au

16. cathnrob

cathnrob Well-known Member

Any chance of you coming up Lancelin way? We are really deprived of some-one doing teeth and feet, it seems we live on the moon up here and we are only an hour out of Joondalup.

17. Doc Martin

Doc Martin New Member

Hi Cathnrob - sure I will come up the Lancelin. I was " around the corner" in Gin Gin last month. Give me a call on 0409681142 or email me at martin@waved.net.au and we can discuss your requirements.

Also heading up to Toodyay on Wednesday next week, can still see people late morning either in that area or may do a loop and come back via Northam and Bakers Hill - any takers ?

MD

18. Doc Martin

Doc Martin New Member

Bindoon !

Hi all, I am heading up to Bindoon next week - need a few more to make the trip so if anyone wants a horse or two looked at let me know please. At this stage only Monday and Wednesday are not available so fairly flexible.

Cheers

MD

19. Doc Martin

Doc Martin New Member

December Special

As a "christmas" special - all new Stockies clients who book to have their horses done this December will recieve a free sand drench with every dental ! All the normal conditions apply so please email me at martin@waved.net.au if you would like to take advantage of this fantastic offer. Please mention this post to recieve the free drench. Look forward to seeing you soon.

MD

20. shadowkat

Hey Martin, I meant to ask - with my big eejit's crappy teeth, is he better off eating smushy food, or is he fine to gnaw on grain?
    Ta, and big ups for your work **)