W.A. Veterinary Equine Dentistry

Discussion in 'Product & Service Promotions' started by Murray, Sep 21, 2011.

1. Murray

Murray Well-known Member Staff Member

[imgleft]http://www.stockyard.net/images/martin3_comp.jpg[/imgleft]We would like to welcome W.A. Veterinary Equine Dentistry as an advertiser on Stockyard.

W.A. Veterinary Equine Dentistry is up and running. Dr Martin Dolinschek B.V.M.S MANZCVSc ( Equine Dentistry ) will be providing quality, professional dentistry to the horses of Western Australia. Using the latest knowledge and equipment, WAVED guarantees a safe, trauma free and detailed oral examination and treatment plan. All routine and complex dentistry for horses of all ages and sizes. Referrals from veterinarians welcome. Will travel to all areas of the state however minimum numbers may apply. Whether it is a retired old pony or a performance horse, your horse deserves to be comfortable. Call 0409681142 or go to the this link for more details and to make a booking. Website up soon !

cheers...admin

2. Arnie

Arnie Gold Member

Sounds excellent! Worth a trip to Perth for these services no doubt!

3. Doc Martin

Doc Martin New Member

Or get a group together Arnie and I will come to you !

MD

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 23, 2011
  4. Arnie

Arnie Gold Member

Even better! Thankyou very much! :D

I'll be contacting you to work out numbers then I'll find out when the majority of locals require their horses teeth done! **)

5. Jbear123

Jbear123 Active Member

My partner and I run a Breaking and Training Facility in Benger,
    How much would you charge to travel down say twice a month?..........as we always have horses in work and require all horses being started to have a clean bill of health when it comes to Dentistry prior to the mouthing process.
    We would have a minimum of 3 horses every time.

Regards,
    Joanne Campbell @ BC Horse Training

6. Lin

Lin Well-known Member

Cripes, better book the wonky toothed one in before Doc Martin gets too busy travelling all over the countryside!

Love the grin there, MD. :D

7. Doc Martin

Doc Martin New Member

Thanks Linley - I had just finished a 4 hour marathon extraction on a cheek tooth in a 6 year old warmblood at Murdoch. If you read the article in Hoofbeats a few month back you would recognise the picture ( there are not many face shots of me - mainly the back of my head as clients take photos of me working away. ) See you soon **)

8. LisaJ

LisaJ Well-known Member

Just as well I saw this thread - Zinc is due for her 6 monthly dental work as is the old man for his annual checkup. You are still seeing your old clients aren't you? - Please - pretty please....... Will be calling you in the morning. Cheers Lisa

9. Doc Martin

Doc Martin New Member

Yanchep Tomorrow

Out in Yanchep tomorrow if anyone needs ( or knows someone that does ) their horse looked at. Please email or call today so that I can fit you in.

MD

10. Doc Martin

Doc Martin New Member

Weekend Dentistry

Hi all,

Just want a show of hands who thinks having someone provide a dentistry service on weekends ( not every weekend ) is a good idea ? I got the feeling that it was hard for some of you to get away during the week and that you would appreciate a Saturday visit to have your horse's teeth done. Is there enough support/need for this ? Thinking one weekend a month to start off with....

MD

11. valdez

valdez Well-known Member

Could i please ask what the average cost is for a routine dental checkup for a 5yr old?? Also what travel/ other costs are involved

Cheers

12. Doc Martin

Doc Martin New Member

Pm sent Valdez.

13. Marianne

Marianne Gold Member

Yes, but only if it didn't involve a surcharge. If it is going to be more expensive it is better to just take a day off work.

Also are you able to drench as well on your visits?

Last edited: Sep 30, 2011
  14. Pjsarabs

Pjsarabs New Member

Great to see the new business Martin.... I have happy horses now thanks to your last visit.

Doc Martin is the bomb.... highly recommend!

15. Doc Martin

Doc Martin New Member

Yes Marianne I can drench them at the same time too.

16. Doc Martin

Doc Martin New Member

Hi all, I will be in Kalamunda on Tuesday, Gidgegannup on Wednesday and Gingin and Chittering on Thursday. Jump on board and send me an email if you want your horse looked at !
    MD

17. Lin

Lin Well-known Member

I'd do a weekend. That would suit me, but yeah as long as there were no "after hours" fees or surcharges.

18. Doc Martin

Doc Martin New Member

Mandurah

Possibly doing a run down Mandurah way on Frida,y if anyone in the area wants their horses seen. Please email me ASAP so we can get the day organised.
    MD

19. valdez

valdez Well-known Member

Have not received PM, can you please re-send

20. Doc Martin

Doc Martin New Member

Tuesday Mandurah Run

The plan is to be in Lake Clifton on Tuesday. Can fit another two or three in down there or on the way back up in the afternoon. Please email me.

MD