Video of Hosea winning

Discussion in 'Horse Racing' started by Shiobhan, Jul 26, 2007.

1. Shiobhan

Shiobhan Well-known Member

here guys I had to shrink the quality but this is Hosea winning at Roebourne by a length and half. His young rider was almost tipped off on jumping as he jumped up not forward. Then her saddle slipped and she lost her iron and did a brillant ride to beat them all home with 1 iron.

Video of Hosea - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

2. Jez

Jez Gold Member

Lovely dash for the line Shio - CONGRATS - details, details, who was onboard and when? (Yeah I know I could look on CRIS but its more fun when you tell us!)

3. Shiobhan

Shiobhan Well-known Member

just quickly Jez dear for you. Im off to bed as we are off to Broome races tomorrow at 5am. Cable Beach here I come... (not the nude one!)

That was last weekend on the 21st and young Kirryn Scallan rode him. She also rode our first winner Path Of War. She has alot of guts I know some girls who would of pulled out of the race losing a iron.

His by Spinning World. Won at Muswellbrook over east, placed at Newcastle, and Gosford.

OK I have to go or I wont wake up. Hosea is running at Broome this weekend. As well as Pedas Sakali, and a friends horse Dudawar.

anyone want to trade spots in my car feel free to take my 6/7hrs drive for me!

4. Spider n Toby

Spider n Toby Gold Member

WOW! Looking gooodd! Very noice!!

Ahh look at all the red dust! Bet you have fun with your greys! LOL

Goodluck at Broome!

5. Jez

Jez Gold Member

Best of Luck SHIO - will be cheering you on!

6. C HORSE

C HORSE Well-known Member

Great race Shio Congrats!!!!
    Forgot how red the dirt really is up there (I still have some in the seals in my Commodore a little memory I carry around with me...)
    Hope you have a great time in Sunny Broome...