Vets North of Wannerroo

Discussion in 'News Items' started by Doc Martin, Jan 8, 2009.

1. Doc Martin

Doc Martin New Member

G'Day Stockies,

The Bullsbrook Vet clinic is trying to guage the interest in the suburbs of Quinns Rock, Yanchep, Carrabooda etc ( ie north of Wannerroo ) due to the subdivision in the areas. We are aiming to do a 'run' once or twice a month to the area to drench, do teeth, do prepurchase examinations, lameness workups etc. We have a mobile crush, digital x ray machine, endoscope etc. To assess the level of interest, please call Tegan at the Bullsbrook Vet Clinic on 9571 - 1228 and leave your details. Once we have enough to make it vialbe, we will be able to set dates and get the ball rolling. Tell your friends etc - the sooner the better.
    Cheers

Doc Martin

2. jonty

jonty Well-known Member

Great idea! Although sorry you wont get my business, i take my horses to a vet close to you that I have been using for over 12 years...but Yanchep are screaming out for vets to go up that way, Gin Gin do also!

3. decieving looks

decieving looks New Member

we're in Carrabooda and its the biggest mission to get a vet out that far! We have about 12 horses on just our road and it can be so difficult to get a vet out without a massive travel fee