upcoming horse shows and events

Discussion in 'Sticky Topics For Horse Showing and Events' started by Eminence, Dec 12, 2006.

1. bubblez

bubblez Well-known Member

hehehe all good I'm glad I could help someone usually its me needing help!!! LOL =)

2. Ali

Ali Well-known Member

Remember that Second Chance horse rescue have their Second hand horse gear sale this Sunday 26th at 19 McKenzie Grove in Kelmscott from 9am. Sellers can get there from 8am and buyers from 9am for more details contact Second Chnace horse rescue :)

3. Remaani

Remaani Guest

*bump*

Have found alot of unused gear, so hopefully i can get down to this. :)*

4. cobbie

cobbie Gold Member

Can someone please let me know what upcoming shows have measuring.

5. Elanda

Elanda Gold Member

6. cobbie

cobbie Gold Member

Thanks forgot to look there :)

7. Webby

Webby Well-known Member

Aren't you going to the royal? Why not get him measured there as its compolsry anyway just pay $5 and have it recorded!

8. cobbie

cobbie Gold Member

yeah but I need him measured for york ag, and its expired :( otherwise id just get it done at the royal

9. Raider

Raider Well-known Member

If you cant get it done before york Tarz I wouldnt stress, I did unofficial last year and didnt get asked for one, and I didnt have one. Just take the one expired one just incase.

10. cobbie

cobbie Gold Member

I will just tell them he was meant to go to the masters to be done but it was cancelled due to the moving horses ban (which is true), im sure they will understand, he is at the age where he is not going to grow anymore so it should be ok?

11. Raider

Raider Well-known Member

I wouldnt even say anything unless they ask, and have your expired cert there, and tell em what you just said. I dont think you will even be asked. Im really starting to look forward to york, havent hacked since march though eek!!!!

12. cobbie

cobbie Gold Member

Im looking forward to it as well, Hoolie has been working so well (extremely lazy tho) and this will be his first show since his injury :)

Who do I look out for hehe.

13. Raider

Raider Well-known Member

Um I have a bay tb gelding 15.2 will be in lightweight (so may not be easy to spot). Im sure I will be able to spot you and will say hi. I will be there with fotochik who owns bordy (I think you now him?)

14. cobbie

cobbie Gold Member

Yep I looked at bordy when he was for sale last year, I will be easy to spot, no one else has problems finding Hoolie hehe. He is 15.3 and will be in heavy weight.

15. Raider

Raider Well-known Member

I wasnt the one that advertised the fact that there was an expired height cert!!!!!!!!Which it looks like you are implying!!!!

I was purely commenting as it is in two weeks away and it might be hard to find a measuring day. It only unofficial, I havent been asked for a height cert in the last two years for the unofficial ring.

Last edited: Aug 26, 2007
  16. suga1624

suga1624 Well-known Member

hey does anybody know the latest about moving horses?? is york show still gonna be on???
    cheers

17. cobbie

cobbie Gold Member

Just got my program for york, can do 5 classes yay. Looking forward to it :)

The ban is lifted so yes, york is on.

18. Linnybear

Linnybear Well-known Member

PH&PC Hack Day 9/9/07

Hi Everyone,

We have had to postpone the Hack Day planned for the 9th September due to the EFA HOTY being put back to that date.:( It is not worth running this event in opposition to this and Darling Range Breed Show.
    The committee apologises for any inconvenience caused.

Will advertise the new date as soon as it is confirmed.:)*

Cheers
    Melanie

19. Linnybear

Linnybear Well-known Member

PH&PC Open Hack Day

The committee of PH&PC have set the date for the Official/Unofficial Hack Day for the 14th October 2007. Program & info is on their website. Please pass this on to anyone you know that may be interested.
    Hope to see you there,

Melanie@)

20. Arab Lover

Arab Lover Well-known Member

open 18 + beginners show

Magenup Adult Riders Group is holding a

18+ beginners Open Show

28th October 2007
    9am start

for full program email
    deesham@bigpond.com
    or Pm me