upcoming horse shows and events

Discussion in 'Sticky Topics For Horse Showing and Events' started by Eminence, Dec 12, 2006.

1. NTsopanis

NTsopanis New Member

Colleen Kelly Biomechanics at Brigadoon

Hi

Have you seen the Colleen Kelly Biomechanics Lecture on the seat & posture of the rider for the DRTA at Brigadoon?

http://www.stockyard.net/cgi-bin/classifieds/classifieds.cgi?session_key=45c7270451b07d8f&session_key=&search_and_display_db_button=on&results_format=long&db_id=14974&query=retrieval

It would be nice of lots of us westies could go. It's hard enough to get these kinds of trainers out, but when they're willing to donate a lecture as a fundraiser, it would be great if we could all support it, and let our friends know.

I'll be there.
    Nick.

2. finitey

finitey Well-known Member

Totally agree NTsopanis, would be great to see afew stockies down at the DRTA for her lecture! I will be there. Even better to see afew more down having a lesson with her over the weekend of the 2nd-6th March :)

3. skiddlez

skiddlez Gold Member

i want to go to the mandruah breeding show... by then i think my horse would be up to the challenge..... anyone else planing to go

4. Maree4

Maree4 Gold Member

Whens the mandurah breed show on i didnt think it was on for a while yet.

5. PINTO1980

PINTO1980 Gold Member

I know that Pinjarra normally hold a 2day breed show in March sometime..dont know if they r this yr..And i think Mandurah do also....but i think they changed it now to later in ther yr cause its just to hot at the moment or something like that,correct me if i wrong?

6. Haulix

Haulix Well-known Member

hey wondering if anyone knows of all the breed shows this year, dates please! i already got the wandi and bonannza? but any more? i know abit early but i have to plan ahead as i dont have a float! :( be helping me out heaps! thanks stockies**)

7. Ren

Ren Well-known Member

Darling range usually have one about June and Sept. Gosnells is August. Check other post as a stocky here is planning one Orange Grove in April?? sorry dont have actual dates

8. Late Starter

Late Starter Well-known Member

Showjumping shows in May?

Hi

Anyone know of any showjumping shows coming up in May that might be suitable for my 9 yr old daughter to go to in the Metro area?

She jumps up to 60 cms and has only been to a few shows now so it would need to be an encourager type of show so she can have some fun and build her confidence.

9. Denny

Denny Well-known Member

Swan Valley Dressage Ass - Open Training Day

Swan Valley Dressage Association are holding an Open Training Day at the State Equestrian Centre on Saturday 16th June 2007.

You can ride a training test from Prep Level (walk trot) to FEI - no need to plait just be neat and tidy!! Training tests are a great way to get started in Dressage with out the pressure of competing - and walk trot tests are a terrific opportunity for those of us to have a go - with out the fear of cantering!!!

For more information - check out Swan Valley Dressage Association's web site or Saturdays West!!

10. Satorii Lodge

Satorii Lodge Well-known Member

theres a gymkhana at murray in july and a show jumping day in baldivis may even be the same day dates are on pc site

11. wooki

wooki Well-known Member

hey guys i know most of you are western aussies, but does anyone know where i can find teh class list for the CIS interschools @ st ives, 22nd july??
    thanks if you can pm me with the details it would be a HUGE help
    thanks!!

12. cobbie

cobbie Gold Member

Nominate might have them, they had it for the WA entries and class's, I remember seeing the other states on there too.

13. morris

morris Active Member

gosnells encourage hack/jump days

Hi
    I have a young horse who I would like to take out for some experience ... an encourage ring with a patient judge! Last year I took my other horse to Gosnells and had a very good time, and I was wondering if there was anything coming up that would be suitable, preferable in the Metro area (such as Perth, Orange Grove, Gosnells etc).
    Thankyou.

14. Pinto Lover

Pinto Lover Well-known Member

Bindoon Show is on the 20th October, pretty good classes for the mini's **)

I think the 4 & over show is the next day too.

Also the Brunswick show is on the 27th October....

15. Jocko

Jocko Well-known Member

Hi All
    There is a few shows coming up down south there is the Waroona show not sure of the date think it the 13th of Oct,there is Harvey show on the 19th and 20th of oct,then next weekend after there is Brunswick 27th of oct,then Collie show which was on the 17th of Nov also Kirup has breed show coming up on the 15th and 16th Sept.They all cater for different breeds so hope this helps.

16. Elanda

Elanda Gold Member

does anyone know where I would find a program for Darling Range Breed show in Sept??:)

17. Late Starter

Late Starter Well-known Member

Any showjumping events coming up in Sep for 45-60cms in the metro area?

18. lil bec

lil bec Well-known Member

there is a hackday a wooroloo on fathers day lol i dont no many hacky stuff i showjump lol

19. bubblez

bubblez Well-known Member

hey goodie they have them at nagmart!

20. Elanda

Elanda Gold Member

thanx Bubblez:))