upcoming horse shows and events

Discussion in 'Sticky Topics For Horse Showing and Events' started by Eminence, Dec 12, 2006.

1. Wildwood

Wildwood Well-known Member

hehe she's a funny girl! also tell her that I say hi (its Liv btw). She certainly does know how to pick 'em!

2. Sallie

Sallie Well-known Member

Orange Grove Hack Day Sunday Jan 28th - Update

Official Hack Judges

Ponies : Phil Christmass
    Hack : Ingrid Christmass

Ponies : Tia Turner
    Hacks : Jayd Barton

3. Ren

Ren Well-known Member

can you please keep us up to date with the measuring coz im looking for somewhere to get my 3yo measured and hopefully im not working

4. Valentina

Valentina New Member

Yeah me too. I need to get two measured.

Thanks

5. horseychic

horseychic Well-known Member

Yes me to need to get one measured. Thankyou:)

6. Wildwood

I have 2 to measure also!!!

7. amandasmith

amandasmith Well-known Member

I'd be interested in taking my girl to be measured too.

8. mirawee

mirawee Gold Member

There are usually lots of horses that need to be measured at the beginning of they year :) I have a couple to do LOL!

9. Oldhack77

Oldhack77 Gold Member

what a twit i am - i had rhodes measured before wanneroo ag show at wanneroo hack day, somewhere between all the shows i have misplaced the height card..... grrrrrr

10. Sallie

Sallie Well-known Member

Measuring @ Orange Grove H&PC Sunday 28th Jan

Just would like to advise measuring will be held at Orange Grove H&PC at the Gymkhana held on Sunday January 28th. Times to be confirmed but i am guessing it will be from about 7.30am onwards with the show starting at 9.00am

11. Wildwood

super i think I'll definitely have one there!

12. supersezabell

supersezabell Well-known Member

can i just ask how you know the info for the orange grove hack day and if you have anymore as i havent seen any news of it anywhere not even on the club website.

13. Sallie

Sallie Well-known Member

Hi Supersezabell, Myself and and a friend are running the show, we are new to the game so thanks for the reminder to post details on the pony clubs website. More details will be in Saturdays West on the 6th Jan. So you can say the info is straight from the horses mouth...

14. Sallie

Sallie Well-known Member

Hay Wildwood who are you bringing (Or have thoughts to bring)? Shall i make there bed ready if they want to have a sleep over? Hows the fat children, have any babies arrived yet? It was great seeing the kids on Wednesday it was my highlight from my visit down your way. Great to see Dudley & Scarlet tramp. Polo sent me a sms to say he would like to come live up this way. Pitty he won't grow to 16hands.... Chat soon

15. cobbie

cobbie Gold Member

Should deffinatly be there hopefully!!! Will be in the hack ring on a grey TB gelding, the one in my pic :)

16. Sallie

Sallie Well-known Member

Hi Tarz

What ring will you be in? It would be great to meet you. I'm planning on taking my horse to compete as well. It will be his first show. Whats your thoughts and everyone else who may want a say. This is for the off rings only I'm thinking of having no rider classes and putting on a few more hack classes instead. IE: Light weight , Med & Heavy weight and say a Ladies 15-16hands & then 16 hands & over class. My reason behind this is that there are fewer clubs putting on Off hack shows these days and less clubs running it will then give people more of a chance to get points and wins for Royal & HOTY. We are also going to try and keep entries down so people can afford to enter thinking around $35.00 (Pleas note this has is to be confirmed as we need to cover costs for judges ribbons etc)

Any imput most welcome.

17. cobbie

cobbie Gold Member

I will be in the Unoff hack ring. Does that mean there will be no rider class in the unoff ring too?? :( I allways enjoy doing my rider class but more hack class's would be nice too...

18. Sallie

Sallie Well-known Member

Hi Tarz

Rider classes will be in the unoff ring and its only thoughts for the off ring and would be interested in what people have to say.

19. cobbie

cobbie Gold Member

Thanks Sallie sounds good. Will look out for you, what will you be wearing / whats your horse look like. Ill be on horse in pic with blue and black browband, grey pinstripe jacket and black gear.

20. Wildwood

heheh yes I think I will be bringing the tramp but I may bring Vinnie... still haven't worked that one out but will let you know... a bed at your house for the child (whichever one) would be super!!
    I thought I took Polo's phone from him... lol! He's so cute! and the new one STILL hasn't arrived!
    Ummm... no rider classes hey??? yeah that works I never do my rider anyway! more ladies might work but it just depends on how many horses go. Awww is Teah gonna make his debut??? that will be fun!