unofficial summer spectacular at wallangarra pony club

Discussion in 'Horse Showing and Events' started by bronte, Jan 5, 2012.

1. bronte

bronte New Member

hello everyone,

So sorry i havent emailed programs my PC has decided to be awkward and wont do attachments, the program is on the oter site and as soon as PC decides to play along I will email progrmas out.

cheers
    Alison

2. SexyRitzy

SexyRitzy Well-known Member

Good question.. I'd like to know as well please.

3. windmill

windmill New Member

What is the minimum horse age please??

4. bronte

bronte New Member

**update**

Hello

re measuring - we would encourage everyone to have a height cert ( there is quite a lot of measuring available at the moment) this does make it much easier for organisers, however we will accept entries without height certificate.

Also the yougest age to compete would be 3 year and up ( that is horse/pony and rider)

5. jodie

jodie Well-known Member

Excellent thank you. Like I said have serpentine this weekend then heading OS. Will make sure to bring the old one at least. Is it entries on the day as well or only pre-entries?

6. bronte

bronte New Member

entries are on the day

7. bronte

bronte New Member

****update****

Hello everyone,

Just a quick update ....
    We are all very excited and looking forward to the ***summer spectacular.***
    Entries are on the day, gates are open from 7 am with rings commencing at 8.30 am
    Canteen will be available
    You can compete in both hunter and show horse
    Leadrein /first ridden - Kim Mckay judging
    Ponies - Lisa Williams judging
    Hacks - Linda Brenzi judging
    Programs are on the other site

Looking forward to seeing everyone there
    We have received wonderful support from our sponsors which include.

KENTUCKY EQUINE
    DYSON JONES PTY LTD
    RAINTECH
    POSSINGHAM FAMILY
    OAKFORD STOCKFEEDS
    BAKERS DELIGHT

We would also like to acknowledge our wonderful judges Linda Brenzi, kim Mckay and Lisa Williams who are giving up their time to support our show and also our many fantastic volenteers who will be there helping set up the day before run around on the day and clear away after the event! :) THANK YOU in advance

8. Ali

Ali Well-known Member

I am so looking forward to this as it will be my daughters first show. She is only 3 so she will be doing the leadline with the chubby little chestnut mini mare. She is already counting down the days, so excited :)

9. Anna_Smiler

Anna_Smiler Well-known Member

just checking, is this show still on? and who do i contact about ordering krispy kremes!

10. bronte

bronte New Member

Show is this coming weekend 26th of feb

hello everyone- quick reminder the summer spectacular is on this coming weekend at Wallangarra pony club- we are looking forward to what we hope will be a fantastic day for all competitors

Gates open at 7am

rings commence at 8.30am

canteen will be available

See you there!!

11. Ali

Ali Well-known Member

Just a quick question, are the first ridden and the leadline in the same ring? Just wondering as my 3 yo daughter is coming to this for her first show and I don't know how much 'hanging around' she will tolerate between classes! LOL.
    When my son did leadline we attended some shows that just did all the leadline so it was quick but then some did a leadline class then a first ridden, then a leadline, then a first ridden and so on and he used to get so bored between classes that we'd often end up having to leave before the show was over :(

12. bronte

bronte New Member

lead rein is first and we will do the full program then move on to first ridden, which will be held in the enclosed arena,
    hope that helps
    see you there :)

13. Ali

Ali Well-known Member

LIKE LIKE LIKE, Bronte :) Thankyou so much for that. It can be hard to keep a 3yo happy sometimes but she is SO excited about this show. We will be there come rain hail or shine :)

14. Jadelise

Jadelise Well-known Member

Is anyone plaiting?

Don't want to plait and be the odd one out!

15. SexyRitzy

I'm plaiting :eek: hehe and so is the girl I'm going with. :)

16. Jadelise

Haha okay cool thanks.

Never thought i would plait when i didnt have to.

17. abb77

abb77 Well-known Member

Oooh krispy kremes and plaiting optional :eek yes pleeese!
    can i please have a programme at abbeyjo7@hotmail.com

18. abb77

abb77 Well-known Member

hmm i.dont think i will plait ... unless i happen to be feeling veeery patient :)

19. SexyRitzy

Jadelise- I figured it was good practice. LOL And if my boy misbehaves at least we'll look good doing it :p

20. Jadelise

Haha same, but mine is 'when' not 'if' haha :p