Unofficial jumping at ag shows

Discussion in 'Horse Showing and Events' started by flossmetal, Mar 1, 2014.

  1. flossmetal

    flossmetal New Member

    Hi guys,

    If I'm to do unofficial showjumping at one or two ag shows this year, do I have to be registered with EA or PCAWA? It seems like a lot of money for a couple of events!

    Thank you
  2. finding_nemo

    finding_nemo Active Member

    That would depend on what rules/insurance the organisation is running under. You would need to contact the organisers. Generally, a show is run under either EA or PCAWA rules. Some non Adult riding clubs may offer day membership.

Share This Page