Two Stockies advertisers are Business Award Finalists!

Discussion in 'News Items' started by BitBankAustralia, Dec 4, 2009.

1. BitBankAustralia

BitBankAustralia Well-known Member

Two Stockies advertisers were recognised last night at the Business Fusion Awards night, held at Rothman's at the Perth Zoo for their achievements over 2009.

Jess Blackwell from Equestricare was a Finalist in the Business Master of the Year award, recognising her business innovation, growth and development. This is on top of her recent wins at the Wanneroo Business Awards in November- the WBA Innovative Business Award and WBA Home Based Business Award.

Anita Marchesani from Bella Equestrian was a Finalist in the New Business of the Year award, recognising her achievements in business growth, marketing and customer service.

We had a fabulous night all frocked up, and even got to ride the Zoo Carousel (maybe more than once!).

Personally, I would like to thank all my supporters and wonderful clients for a great 2009. Looking forward to an even better 2010!

~Anita

2. Arnie

Arnie Gold Member

Wow congratulations guys! What an acheivement!

3. SexyRitzy

SexyRitzy Well-known Member

Congrats! :))

4. pso

pso Gold Member

Woohoo! Well done girls!:)*

5. HarleyQH

HarleyQH Well-known Member

Wow this is awesome news for women in business, just goes to show that girls can achieve up there with the blokes.

Well done girls very inspirational stuff

6. citygirl

citygirl Gold Member

thats great news..weldone GIRLS !! wwaahhoooo !!! :)***)**)

:)):))

Lee

7. shyloh

shyloh Well-known Member

BIG CONGRATES :))
    cheers shyloh :}

8. Siren

Siren Well-known Member

congrats!

I have only had jessica blackwell out to one of my horses the one time. But I was very impressed. Have recommended her to a couple of friends, and will only be looking to her next time I have a sore gee gee. GOODLUCK :))

Good luck Bella Equestrian too! Have checked out your website, and have only heard good things about your service.

9. Huge Congrats to both of you!:))

10. ASH lover

ASH lover Well-known Member

That is fantastic....I know that a huge amount of work goes into the submissions for these awards, and any finalist is well deserving....congratualtions to you both!