Trilogy/ Saddle horse of the Year Results

Discussion in 'Horse Showing and Events' started by Its Party Time, May 15, 2010.

1. Arnie

Arnie Gold Member

Unfortunatly towards the end of the day the dust was so bad in the arena I lost alot of photo's due to foggyness which was a shame.

I noticed they had sprinklers along the wall now to help control dust but not sure if they turned them on during the break to help control it.

My eyes are still burning too!

2. Kaisi

Kaisi Well-known Member

Great photos Arnie!

I'm very lucky you have such good prices because there are heaps I want to buy! :))

3. Dollar

Dollar Well-known Member

Arnie, I can't find them I must be looking in the wrong place can you please direct me where to look ?????

4. Kaisi

Kaisi Well-known Member

5. Arnie

Arnie Gold Member

Kate found the sneaky way in :p.

I'll just update my website now and supply the link.
    The ridden is online, keep checking the website as everything else is uploaded over the afternoon :).

BTW Dollar! Was that you that said goodbye to me at the end of the day by the float out the front of the stables? My appologies for being swift, my car had a flat battery LOL!

6. Arnie

Arnie Gold Member

Thanks Kate :D.

7. Dollar

Dollar Well-known Member

Thanks for that I'll have a look. Yes it was, not probs it was getting very late.

8. ckylie

ckylie New Member

I cant find any ov them ';'

9. Kaisi

Kaisi Well-known Member

I posted the link up there Ckylie ;)

10. Arnie

Arnie Gold Member

Click my photography link in my sig below. The website in the Trilogy program is temporarily offline for atleast a few more days MAX and will be operating very shortly.

Ridden, Hunter and purebred inhand junior are now online.

To come is the senior inhand both pure and part and part junior aswell as dressage.

I do hope their ok! My first time photographing in there. Enjoy!

Last edited: May 18, 2010
  11. Arnie

Arnie Gold Member

ALL photo's are now online!

Untitled

12. ckylie

ckylie New Member

They are absolutely stunning pictures, I hope we get to see you there again as the official photographer. Very pleased with the pictures :)):)):)):)):)) well done Arnie **)**)

13. Arnie

Arnie Gold Member

Thankyou very much :).

Yes I've been asked to come back for the States which I've agree'd to do so looking forward to it.

14. citygirl

citygirl Gold Member

I noticed you where in the corner..can I ask why you couldnt come out ? only cos I've seen other Photographers walking around-almost with the Judge ;)

off to look at photos now.

Cheers
    Lee

15. citygirl

citygirl Gold Member

Oh just to add... my Fave horses where Dollars Black colt & Cheryls black gelding !! YYUUMMOOOOOOOO !!!!!! :)*:)*:)***)

Cheers
    Lee

Last edited: May 18, 2010
  16. Arnie

Arnie Gold Member

Big lense, I can't be up and close or I'd only get a horses eye in the photo! LOL, I have to stand right back to get photo's which is also a good way of staying out the way ;).

If the States has the thingy in the middle I'll be standing there instead most likely :).

17. Dollar

Dollar Well-known Member

I was actually wondering the same CG.

Hey do you have a thing for Blacks ? Or is it just a coincidence ?

18. kelmitch

kelmitch Well-known Member

Great pic's Sarah!!!! I didn't even see you there!!!!!

19. Dollar

Dollar Well-known Member

Great photos Arnie, you'll certainly be getting a good order from us I think.

20. Arnie

Arnie Gold Member

Oooh you should of sms'd me! I'm at all the shows unless like the one before I was really ill :p.

Thankyou Dollar. I think the little Tulip was the superstar of the day! Had everyone melting! I had to lower my monopod (stand) to get photo's because I was too high :p.